Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aaditee AdkarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 33+ and my weight is 80 kg. I am diabatic. I have a girl child but now I wan't 2nd issu. My fasting blood suger level 196 and p p is 270 how I plan my pregnancy.
Hello Dr. , I'm trying to conceive. Dr. has prescribed me meprate and metformin. Metformin every day 1 dose and meprate for 3 days. Last month I got periods on day 3 after stopping meprate, which was 25th May. On 25 th of June I got very little brown discharge , I took my meprate dose for 3 days , brown discharge was stopped after then , 2 day is 5th day haven't got periods only have little cramps in lower abdomen .I am worried, please help.
Hello doctor ,i'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding and I bleed and stop and bleed again and now its 22nd can I start the process again or should I go for d and c . Pls guide me properly and pls tell me if there are any complications now.
I am 29 years old woman I have a follicles problems and my monthly cycle is not regular what can I do and I have no child and my married is almost 10 years ago please help what can do.
Hello. My wife's period stopped on 5 aug 12 o'clock noon. We had unprotected sex on same day evening 5 o'clock but I ejaculate outside vagina. At night my wife's started little blood only when she urinate. Blood come in urinate stop after 2 days but she had feel itching and burning in her vagina since yet. Is my wife is pregnant? Aur is there is any vaginal infection?
If I get positive pregnancy test before 4 days. Now don't want the pregnancy and want to drop the baby. What can I do?
Pleasuring yourself is not a bad thing, however, most of us are afraid to admit it in front of the society at large. Due to our lack of knowledge and the fact that we do not discuss it openly has given rise to a number of myths about it. Here we are busting top 6 myths associated with masturbation.
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
I am 24 years old I get irregular periods at certain times and I get pain in the bladder how can I help it?
What is Infertility?
Infertility is the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse in a couple less than 30 yrs of age. If the couple is more than 35 yrs (female) then they should seek help after six months of unprotected intercourse.
Infertility is primary as well as secondary . In primary infertility a couple has never conceived before but in a case of secondary infertility couple has conceived before but is unable to conceive now.
There are various factors which cause infertility. These can be male factor, female factor, both male and female, unexplained.
I am just married male and I don't want child now for at least 1 year so how I should take care of it. What is the safe period for sex to not to have child?
Can hcg be present even if you are not pregnant? Last intercourse 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6aug. No pills or intercourse after that. Hpt with first morning urine with different brands at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks after intercourse all negative. Next period was due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th did a bhcg and usg on 8th sept (9 weeks from last intercourse and 10 weeks after july period) bhcg was 0.11 and usg showing pcod. Hpt again on 12 weeks 6 days negative. Can bhcg present even if a woman is not pregnant? Will it be 0 or 0.11 to be considered as negative. Does redo of test necessary? Can I be sure their is no risk of pregnancy if my last intercourse was on 14th july and bhcg on 8th sept is 0.11?
How do I help someone with Inferiority complex? He is very harsh on himself and does not appreciate himself and all that he can do. During this period he acts very rude and knowingly makes fun of himself to feel even more worthless. How do I help him? Please tell me :(
Hi. I got married this year by January. We are willing to get a child but it is not happening. We are following the calendar method every month but the conception is not happening. She is getting her period on 28 days cycle. We expected this month but today her period got started. We are so worried. I am 29 and my wife is 25. Please help.
Ovulaion ho rha kaise pata chalega? Kaise confirm ho ki ovulaion ho rha Hain? Period k kitne din bad ovulaion date aati Hain? Ovulaion date me pregnancy aane se pregnancy ka Jada chance Hain?
Health is wealth! This age old adage holds true even today. The usual practice of 3 meals a day needs some tinkering and 5 small meals a day seems like a good way forward. Go to any dietician or any nutritionist and they will vouch for its benefits. So, let us now take a look at the many advantages that come up with this multiple meal plan:
- Alter the food schedule and instil a sense of discipline: It helps in altering your food schedule. When you spread your meals throughout the day, it allows you to try different dishes without over consuming any one dish. With more opportunities to eat healthy, you can develop proper diet charts and follow it properly across the entire day. Moreover, it teaches you discipline to keep a check on your diet.
- Keeps a check on binge eating and overeating: Five meals a day plan can help you control your weight. Intake of small meals prevents binge eating. You don't need to consume in large quantity at once if there are more meals to look forward to throughout the duration of the day. Smaller meals, condition you in such a way that you do not indulge in overeating even if you are outside.
- Something in every meal: Since you're opting for five meals a day, you will indulge in different types of food items throughout the day right from vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, milk-shakes and much more. This will not only keep your palette satisfied, but will also make sure that you get all the right amount of nutrients as nothing healthy will be left out.
- Goes hand in hand with all the diet charts and plans: Eating healthy and in small portion ensures that you are on course for your diet plan. Five meals a day will give you a chance to screen your nourishment intake and manage it more viably. It also helps in keeping your appetite under check. It maintains a healthy balance between healthy eating and satiating your hunger.
Disregard the three-feast model; it has now become obsolete. Your busy schedule requests that you take a more dynamic approach to your nourishment. Five meals a day is just the right way to ensure that you have your share of proper nutrients every day.
Related Tip: "5 Energy - Boosting Foods to Try"