Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A V Avhad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A V AvhadYour feedback matters!
My girl friend miss his period for 1st month, we took pregnancy test its positive, we fix our engagement on 5 month later so we need to abort the pregnancy now. Please suggest any medicine, and how we know the pregnancy is aborted. Please help us.
I am 22 years old. Last one month periods not come, so last 15days I had m2tone tablet, but still periods not coming. What can I do.
Hello! i'm 25 years old and my weight is about 55 kgs and height 5.4, some one told me that my weight is very less compare to my height and age. And suggested me to take protienx powder with milk every day. I request you to revert me that if protienx is good as well suggest me your natural ideas to increase weight.
Contrary to all the negative reviews you have been perpetually receiving about coffee and its innumerable ill effects, latest studies have emerged with some good news for the world's most loved beverage. Now being hailed as the elixir of life, coffee is said to improve cell regeneration besides increasing immunity and stamina, thereby increasing life expectancy for compulsive caffeine addicts. That does not mean indulging in an indiscriminate drinking of coffee. The consumption must naturally be kept in check as well; the harmful side effects of drinking excess coffee still stand.
The fact that coffee is the most delicious beverage and preferred by young and old alike in all its forms and shapes, makes it even better.
- Coffee however is also endowed with the power to prevent certain chronic diseases that affect people in their advanced age- Parkinson's disease, Diabetes, prostate cancer, liver malfunction, even dementia and Alzheimer's.
- It also helps in easing movement problems common in old age. This is the primary reason why coffee enables you to lead a longer life.
- Another factor working in favor of coffee is its beans consist of some extremely useful elements, including antioxidants and antibacterial substances that help in fighting viral pathogens.
- Besides increasing life span, well up to hundred years of age, coffee is also reputed to decrease the risk of premature death in adults by a total of 8 percent. Drinking coffee regularly is therefore a good habit to inculcate for more than one reason.
Usually coffee drinkers are also smokers. If you want to reap the full benefits of coffee, you must quit smoking and use of other harmful substances. This is because people addicted to nicotine and tobacco tend to develop serious disorders with age, which disable them from enjoying a longer life span.
Coffee also helps to keep weight in check thereby keeping diseases associated with excessive body weight at bay.
The heart pumps blood to various body parts so they function smoothly. When this blood flow is impaired, then the other organs also cannot function to their full capacity. A heart attack is when there is sudden, abrupt, complete blockage of this blood flow from the heart.
Over the past few decades, a heart attack is one of the major causes of death. With changing lifestyles, it is spreading its presence, and people in younger age groups are seen to have heart attacks. There are various risk factors which put one at a higher risk, though. Identifying these and working on them is a great way to reduce the chances of developing a heart attack. Read on to know the most effective eight ways in which you can prolong the onset of heart disease as well as improve the overall quality of life.
- Diet: You are what you eat. It is as simple as that. Eating a diet that is heart healthy not only helps in preventing heart attacks but also improves overall health. Ensure the diet has variety, is rich in omega fatty acids, less of saturated fats, rich in fiber with fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Move it: The sedentary lifestyle added with the poor dietary habits are the major culprits for increased incidence of heart attacks. Exercise in any form – walking, jogging, running, cycling, gymming – good for the heart. It not only keeps you in good shape but also keeps your heart healthy and active. The risk of heart attacks is greatly reduced.
- Stress: This is believed to be a major reason for increased incidence of heart attacks. Find a way to manage stress that works for you – meditation, music, travel, exercise, etc.
- Weight: Weight management is extremely important for a healthy heart and overall health. The difference between those who watch weight and others is very obvious if you just look at people. As soon as you are above your limits, work on reducing it.
- Smoking: The hazards of smoking are multiple, and upping the chances of heart disease is one of them. Reducing or quitting smoking can change your quality of life in multiple ways, and reducing the incidence of heart attacks is just one of them.
- Readings: In addition to weight, ensure your blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels are maintained well. These are vital readings and are closely connected. They not just help in preventing heart attacks but in multiple other chronic conditions including diabetes and cancer.
- Stay happy: With all these, stay happy, have a good social circle. This helps improve health quotient to a large extent.
So, while a heart attack is beginning to spread its wings, there are definitely ways to control it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!