Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A TambolkarYour feedback matters!
I am a male and 18 years old I always feel a pain in my throat. What should I do? I consulted many doctors but no use of that.
I'm 25 years old. I'm married 6 months ago. When I'm trying to have sex my penis not too hard. It looks like rubber. I can't insert to vagina. If I intercourse sperm are coming out of vagina. I went for semen analysis test sperm count ,motility all is good. Only thing I'm facing erection problem. I'm planning for baby if you can kindly help I had taken tablets also .I quit smoking and masturbation. Both habit I had for past 10 years. Before 3 years I had relationship with my gf that time my sex drive was simply awesome. After 3 years why this problem arise I don't know. Pls help.
I am having lot of sweating problem from last 15 years on my hands and on my legs. Dooo you have any solid solution for it?
I'm married before 3 years and having a kid. My problem is that my penis is becoming bend down when erecting. I'm unable to try different positions while sex. Is there any possibility to make it straight or bend up? Please give me an advise.
After masturbation I feel lots of pain in penis. Sometimes pain is very high. Is it normal? What should I do now. My age is 26 and I am unmarried. Thank you.
I have gone through semen examination. The fertility status is fertile and impression is Pyospermia. Does Pyospermia has any treatment and is it a serious disease?
Madam I am 62 year old with type 2 diabetes from the last one year I used to 5 km daily and active is it advisable to take one banana with papaya after the meals and two chapati s in the night Regards Ramesh B R.
When I'm doing sex during intercourse suddenly there is a bone breaking sound in the penis, what is the reason for it?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I feel stressed and shortness of breathe, sometimes my body temperature go less and head pains, when I go to closed places like I gone to passport office I started feeling suffocated and breathe problem is this anxiety or some other problem? My nose also remain closed.
I have cough and cold. I do not know what are the medicine need to take for that can you help me for that.
What all are the symptoms of pregnancy? Is there chance of getting pregnant without entering sperm? After the sexual contact does female can have a regular period or not? Without entering sperm. What will happen after first time sex? To both male and female? Pls I'm in very confusion and afraid of these pls give me a clear explanation please .
Dear Doctor, My father had fever last month and as post fever effects he reported too much of joint pains in fingers and legs. And today I noticed that one of his foot has swelling. I have no clue what to do. Should I meet a orthopedist or general physician? In his recent blood report all the platelets are in normal range. Any suggestion would help, Thanks.
Hello I am 27 female I always have a constipation problem & at this time I want to lose my weight so tell me if I start dieting so there is any problem?
I have piles problem. Can you please suggest the treatment I need to avail to get rid it. Thanks in advance.
I am 23years old. I had sex with my bf on 8feb and that day I take I pill. contraception pill. In the even I notice bleeding for some time that time I was confused what is it. It does not occur continuously. For only 10 mins the bleeding occurred. And it was my second time sexual relationship. He also used condom during intercourse. In first time we do the same. Is there ant chances of pregnancy. After 1st time sex my period continued earlier the date. But this time for this bleeding after intercourse. Is happen. Is there any problem. If any chance of pregnancy. please suggest me.
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.