Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. A S KelkarYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old. Recently I had shortness of breath and went to doctor. They did ECG and chest xray examined my oral cavity, did CBP and ANA tests and everything was normal. I'm being very anxious of everything. My front neck is having pain when touched and I'm getting anxious it might be cancer or anything inspire of all tests done recently. I'm having fear of death. I'm being afraid of traffic future and everything. I'm having severe acne and that's increasing my depression. I'm taking treatment from a dermatologist now. But my fear of death is not going. How can I become normal without medications. I have no trouble with sleeping. Please suggest me.
Hi, I am 30 years old and I have knee joints pain since last 8 months. The pain starts the moment I start running or put some stress on my knees by excercise. This pain started when I joined gym and started running on treadmill. Please help me to cure this problem. Many thanks in advance for help.
I am asking for my mother. She is 60years of old and is a retired school teacher. She has been suffering from arthritis (joint pain) for more than 25 years and now she is in critical stage. She is quite unable to move. Please inform me if there is any treatment for this kind of patient.
I have a regular backache upper side below neck and backache problem since 2 years which exercise n food should I eat for this to control.
I have backache since 5 month. I take many medicine but it work for some days then it occur once again what I do.
I was playing football earlier this year and I hit leg of the other player instead of ball. Now its been a year and Pain in the thumb joint is not going. There is no inflammation or redness. When I hit ball again pain is unmeasurable.
Whenever I get up in the morning or after any simple walk or some work my left heel starts paining badly. What is the solution for this heel ache?
I am 31 years male. My weight is 88 kg. From last 25 days I am suffering from lower leg pain, sometimes this pain comes in hand too. When I take some pain killer medicine it gives some relief to me but after some time pain starts once again. My blood reports are normal. Please suggest good medicines or alternative suggestion or treatment.
I have fever and back pain about seven days I use medicine but fever not goes completely what I do help?
I feel pain and stiffness in both legs muscles pain and stiffness particularly in morning and evening time. please Suggest homeopathic remedy for it.
Hi my mother having continuously lower back pain and she is not able to seat without back support. Please suggest some medicine.
My left feet pains very badly I walk more but walking is good for health than why I suffer from pain.
I have coccyx fracture before4 months, I cannot sit more than ten minutes, what is the remidy for this fracture to cure
I am 22 year old male person I have backache from 15 days I use ultra plus tablet but I don't have any relief so what I would have?
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.