Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. A.R. KenchYour feedback matters!
I am 21 old last time (on 12th june 2016) me and my girlfriend had a protected sex. Every time she get her date on 28th of the month, but this time she did not get her date. I am very tensed about her. Would you please tell me why it happen like that.
I am suffering from chest pain suddenly while doing some work. While breathing it becomes problem at that time.
My wife is a cancer patient (osteosarcoma) her chemotherapy is completed on 25thFebruary 2016 and her period resume on June 23, 2016 and in next month is on 18th July, 2016. We have unprotected sex after 26th day is there any chances of getting pregnant or is it safe for her. please reply soon.
I am 74 years male, after 15 years of my CAB do need to continue my medicine, although my every report is normal. Presently I am taking atorvastatin 10 one every day and revlol 12.5 one every day. I walk 3-4 Km every day plus I do yoga 30 minutes every day.
I m having headache from 1week! It disappear after taking some analgesics! But after some times it appears again.
The ever shrinking world has indeed augmented geographical distances among people, leaving couples to deal with the term Long distance relationship (LDR). Among other things, the distance makes it difficult for partners to deal with their sexual needs.
Dr Sharmila Majumdar, a Hyderabad based sexologist, says, “ Physical intimacy is very important for a good married life. One should learn to appreciate one's physical time together. The absence of it not only drains a relationship but also sucks out the love and respect for each other. In the little time that they get couples should try to make up for their craving for each other."
While it's obviously not possible to be around your partner most of the time, we give you five easy ways to fuel your carnal desires during an LDR.
1. Romantic/ Erotic emails
You think it is not easy? Well! It isn't difficult either. All you have to do is feel him/her beside you. Feel that your fingers are moving around his hair, feel that you are circling certain parts of her body, just feel and type the same down. For eg: I can sense the whiff of your perfume as I kiss your neck and bite your earlobe. I can feel your hair strands on my face, and your hands embracing me. You know your trigger zones, go ahead and speak your heart out.
2. FaceTime/ Skype (Video Chatting)
Technology has certainly squeezed distances. Dress sexily when you are video chatting with your partner. Each one of you should dress up as if you were going on a date. Start a casual conversation beginning with your day, but avoid unnecessary details. Praise your partner on how he/she looks. Instead of telling how badly you miss her/him, say you are almost there, and can feel the pleasure of togetherness. The rest will follow.
3. 'Selfies' at Rescue
Exchange appealing and exciting pictures. Pictures of you donning your new hair cut, new tattoo, new apparel, shoes, anything, just anything that makes you look fresh and lively. Go for temporary tattoos, or create some yourself. ( on the neck, shoulder, cheek, palms, ankles, to name a few.
4. Voice it up
With applications such as viber and whatsapp ruling the mobile phone, voice messages are quite happening these days. Send across random love notes and teasers on the voice message.
5. Sex 'on' Phone
Fantasy plays a vital role in exciting your desires. Close your eyes and feel the presence of your partner. Talk about the times when you were together, and how you enjoyed the coziness and warmth of each other. As you talk, also share how your body is reacting. For eg. "I am rubbing my toes against each other". "I am biting my lips", "I am embracing myself", "I am playing with my hair" all of these and many more will fan the fire of your longing for each other. Sweet signs and moans during the conversation will take you both to another level.
I am male with 69kg weight my height is 5.7inch and age is 27 during my selfcheck I found that my creatinine was 1.03 is it normal or not should I have to worry about it answer me sir please I need your advice should I limit my protein diet.
Dear sir, Im suffering with ear pain. because of that i'm getting neck pain on the same side severely. Can you please tel me wat to do?
I have stomach worms problem. My daughter has also same problem. Pls give some advise. preferably home medicine.
Can bent penis due to wrong way of masturbation be fixed by bending on other side of bent during erection.
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.