Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.R. Kench
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.R. KenchYour feedback matters!
From last one year I am suffering from runny nose and sneezing also I got branchial cyst on my neck I removed it by surgery. But runny nose and sneezing problem still persists kindly Recommend concern doctor in pimple chinchwad.
Dear doctor my wife has a problem of itching on face from 3 -4 day and some dark spot on face showing after watery funcy when dried on face and also jalan(burning) in the eye, please tell me remedy or it is allergic symptoms, please tell me asap. Thank you.
My weight is over according to my age and height and I'm also suffering fatty liver infection so please suggest something to control my weight and fatty liver infection.
I am 24, I am single, I not get desire to masturbate mostly, so it is right to stay for long time like 1-2 month or more without sexual activity.
Dear sir, MY MOTHER MAMTA DWIVEDI IS HAVING PAIN IN HER NECK since past two Years AND then she consulted a doctor and doctor DID X-RAY SCAN AND he TOLD THAT THERE'S A VEIN STRUCKLE. And doctor gave her medicine and pain was less and she became ok but again the pain arose. It gives burning sensations. The pain moves downwards to the legs. WHICH medicines should I take and how can I treat the pain. Please help. What should she eat and what she should not. Which doctor should I consult neurologist or orthopedist. Thank you so much :)
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition in which the semen enters the bladder instead of oozing out through the urethra. Although the person may attain sexual climax, the ejaculation would be very little or perhaps none at all. Retrograde ejaculation does not cause any harm but can be lead to infertility in men. It is commonly known as dry orgasm.
This uncommon condition takes place when the bladder opens but does not close. This causes the semen to come backward rather than going forward and out through the penis. Several conditions can cause problems to the muscle that closes the bladder leading to this condition.
The most common causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the body is not able to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. It is the most common cause of retrograde ejaculation.
- Some surgeries like bladder neck surgery and prostate surgery can lead to this condition
- Certain medications, which are used to treat high blood sugar and mood disorders (in the case of diabetes), may cause side effects that give rise to this condition.
Some of the symptoms of this condition are:
- Dry orgasms, due to little or no ejaculation of semen while climaxing
- Cloudy urine due to the presence of semen
- Infertility or inability to make a woman pregnant
Retrograde ejaculation doesn't harm a patient physically, but it can lead to certain some complications, which are:
- Less sensual orgasm due to absent ejaculation
- Male infertility
Retrograde ejaculation can be controlled if you avoid the risk factors associated with it. Some of the factors that increase the risks of having retrograde ejaculation are:
- Having diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- Side effects of certain drugs for mood disorders
- A bladder or prostate surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
1. Keep your house fume-free.
2. Perfumes, and soaps, can be a problem for some children with asthma. Any product with a strong smell releases chemicals into the air. For a child with asthma, these fumes can cause an attack.
3. Avoid exposure to strong smell of oil paints, turpentine, perfumed candles, etc.
4. Keep windows closed during evening as pollen count is high.
5. Wash sheets and other bedding in hot water at least once a week to limit dust mites. You can also cover pillows and mattresses with special dust-proof covers.
6. Avoid keeping pets like birds, dogs and cats.
7. Limit your use of pesticide sprays when you can. Keep cockroaches out of your home by keeping food in airtight containers or in the fridge and keeping your trash tightly covered.
8. Prevent mold growth. Get a/c cleaned regularly. Use exhaust fan while cooking or showering to prevent mold growth.
9. Avoid smoking.