Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. A NulkarYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 years old grl and leaving with my relatives they always trouble me by passing comments on me this give me lot of mental tension. please tell me what can I do.
My mcv- 79.7. (80-94) normal range HCT 34. (38-45) NR MCH 22.4. (26-34) NR MCHC 28.1. (31-36) NR But my hb is 11 but still I feel tired, often sleepy, unable to concentrate more and feels out of body which scares me. Also my bp is low like upper bp is 80 someday. Is it possible that m anaemic and I have symptoms of anaemia ?
1) Women Love Caring Men
When you pat a puppy or kiss a baby, the woman sitting next to you develops interest in you because you’ve shown your sensitive side to her. A woman is a nurturing personality naturally and by using this tactic; you can win her heart in no time.
2) Women Love Courteous Men
No matter how brave a woman is, she still appreciates when a man takes time to play his masculine role. She is definitely capable of carrying her shopping bags or opening the door but when a man does this for her, she acknowledges his masculinity.
3) Women Love Well Kept Men
Yes, clean hands and feet as well as getting dressed to please her is an important part of a healthy and lasting relationship. Spend some time in knowing what she likes on you or what suits you more. If your woman likes you when you wear a tie, don’t mind wearing a cool tie with a casual shirt.
4) Women Prefer Men Who Wear Red
This tip is tested by gender psychologists and they have revealed by different studies that red is a powerful color and men who know how to wear red (sometimes just a glimpse of it) can win a woman’s heart. Although red is never going to make you look nicer or kinder but yes it will add to your sensuous appeal.
5) Women Love Men Who Make An Effort
When you plan her birthday party, buy her a unique gift on the wedding anniversary, or even just give her a call to know how her day was; she seriously feels herself blessed. You’ll wonder that pleasing women is quite an easy job and you don’t need a lot of money to make them happy. Simple gesture and care can take you to the special corner in their heart.
6) Women Love Self Served Men
No doubt, women have nurturing personality by nature but when you ask them cut your fruits into small pieces, they don’t feel good. They have not given birth to you, yes they prepare your food but they are not responsible to put that food in to your mouth so don’t expect too much and stop being a man-baby.
7) Women Love Men Who Notice Small Things
When they buy a new pair of shoes or jeans, or set a new vase into the corner of the bedroom; it is your duty to notice the change and ask about it. Appreciate those little efforts and give your comments about it. Women like listening positive comments and it is a quick and nice way to connect with them on an emotional level.
Just in case you require tips on how to keep your woman sexually happy, please fix up an appointment with Dr. Vinod Sablok.
I met a psychologist a month ago and I am unable to explain my problem I gone there to explain but I am unable to explain even single one what should I do.
Hi Sir;/madam; I am 23 years old my problem is forgetting. My lesson or any task I donot save for long time remember. I suffering in exam. Days when I remembered question then I donot Save my mind. please give me better suggestions. Thanks.
Alzheimer's Disease is a neurological problem that is characterised by a cognitive decline and memory loss. It is a type of neurodegenerative dementia. The symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease include not being able to absorb and retain new information, lack of reasoning and judging, not being able to take on complex tasks, impaired visuospatial abilities, problems in reading, writing and speech, among many others. If a person has at least two of these symptoms in a debilitating manner, then the diagnosis can be made in favour of Alzheimer's Disease. The main causes of Alzheimer's are shrinkage of the brain size and death of the brain cells. The immune system is also said to trigger this neurodegenerative disease.
Let us find out what medical science has found so far:
- Connections: Many a times, in Alzheimer's disease, the memory and behaviour of the person changes because the brain is unable to make proper neural connections which can lead to memory loss of how a person behaved and the elements that formed the basis of the patient's cognition. Apparently, the immune system behaves in the same way within the brain and blocks the connection. This happens because there is constant communication between the brain and immune system along neurological lines, which is where the disease first emanates.
- Inflammation: The brain is prone to inflammation or swelling that is not the normal kind. This inflammation happens as a result of the activation of the infection fighting neurotransmitters and the chemical changes that happen in the brain when an infection strikes. The inflammation usually happens in the plaques or clumps which the brain tries to protect. These clumps are made up of a protein called Amyloid. The immune system is responsible for creating this inflammation in the brain of the patient.
- Pattern Recognition Receptors: Many of these receptors work in different manners and cooperate with each other to create a response in the brain. These PRRs can be found in the brain plaques, and they develop the signs of danger which further fuels the inflammation in the brain as a matter of protection.
- Activation of Cells Linked with the Immune System: When the PRRs begin to respond, it basically activates the immune system and the cells of the same. This is the basic reaction that causes the changes in brain which then leads to the attachment of the protein to the tissue that is diseased, in which case Alzheimer's Disease starts. The inflammation that we had spoken about earlier basically happens in the nervous tissue.
It is important to recognise and act on the initial signs of Alzheimer's Disease before it progresses beyond one's control.
Hello, I am 21 years old male. I have man boobs which get me ashamed every time. I use to cry and get depress. I don't want to eat any medicine or drug, I don't want to go through surgery. Please please help me to get rid of this naturally. I beg you please help me. Thank you Sir/Mam.
Hello, My mother is suffering from heavy pain in the left side of the whole body i.e from left hand, whole waist to toes we even took her to apollo and they said that a nerve is stuck in between the gap of the spinal cord from a long time that's why she is experiencing pain please help me how to cure how to relieve the nerve (i want to do it through physio therapy) please tell me any guidance will be helpful.
Please suggest some ways to stop smoking. I am not a chain smoker 1 or 2 cigs daily. But am type 1 diabetic. That's the problem.
Hello There is a boy who is 17+ and he can't able to memorize what he studies. Please say a method how to teach him. And what type of medical science is to be studied to become a doctor.
Im a smoker. I smoke twice in a day! is it really dangerous to my health. If so. Hw mch cigarette should I? In a day.
I am eating raw garlic with honey regular morning with empty stomach Is that good for overall heath as sexually and mental health?
I am feeling so much stress because I called one girls as sister and now I am loving is doing right or wrong I am feeling so much stress and I was unable to say what my feeling is what to do can I propose her? Pls give you r valuable suggestions.
I am suffering from great fear of death and aging causing anxiety insonomia and angity. I am taking mirtazapine 7.5 and esclitopramplus .I am feeling good. But when I discontinue it again feeling fear. Doctor has told me you r suffering from OCD/GAD. Please suggest me best homeopathy medicine or ayurvedic medicine. I am doing yoga and sudarshan Kriya on daily basis.
I am having pain in calf in leg from last 2 years and now from last 1 year I am having pain in my hand and lower back also and now the pain turn into burning and numbness. Done all diagnosis but all are ok and not able to find out the cause of pain.
Myth: depression is not a real illness.
Fact: depression is a medical illness; a health problem related to the brain and is the major cause of disability. Research has shown the involvement of abnormal brain activities in patients with depression; hence, it should not be confused with ordinary sadness.
Depression is different for everyone, but just like any illness, it can get better with the right help and support. Your doctor is the most trusted ally for treating depression that can help you to lead a normal, healthy and active life.