Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Internal Medicine Specialists online in Kolkata. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arnab Ghosh
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Arnab GhoshYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sir, I have Extremely dry face skin cause itching, with black patches, while rubbing skin it cause peeling of skin resulting black patches moisten skin when rub with cotton cloth dirt obtain on face.
To dr anil mehta; dear sir, I asked on mon, apr 06, 2015 the following question; I am 53 years old. During my last health checkup I was found to have hypertension. However, tests like eeg, ecg, tread mill were found ok. My bp varies from 104/64 (taken 2 hour after dinner and consuming 120 ml of scotch) to 190/105 (after exercise). Please inform whether I am alright! your reply was; your bp reading varies, it has got increased after exercise, it is normal, you should take, at least 10 readings of your bp, especially in morning, and get back to me subsequently I have taken 10 readings with a gap of 5 minutes. The following are the readings; 1. 140/84/84 2. 139/83/77 3. 129/81/81 4. 131/80/79 5. 120/78/76 6. 139/87/83 7. 136/84/77 8. 129/84/80 9. 130/79/69 10. 127/84/80 kindly give your opinion on my heart functioning. Thanks & regards, sebastian baskaran
For most people, putting on weight is easy, but losing excess weight can be quite a struggle. Obesity is one of the most common lifestyle ailments today and can trigger a number of health problems, including diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. It also affects your emotional health and self-confidence.
Patience and perseverance are crucial when it comes to weight loss. Natural remedies can be very helpful in losing and regulating weight, as they not only an alternative to strong medicines, but also promotes lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Here are a few natural remedies and preparations that can help you achieve a healthy body weight.
- Lemon infused water: Water infused with lemon juice and a spoon of honey on an empty stomach can help detox the body and boost metabolism. The lemon acid slows down the digestion process and helps the body to absorb nutrients that can regulate your blood sugar level and can keep you satiated for a long time after a meal. In addition to this, lemon water also helps stimulate liver functioning and aids in the removal of waste from the body.
- Physical exercise: Physical activity or exercise is the best way to keep yourself fit and reduce obesity. Physical activity can be in form of dancing, brisk walking, exercises, etc. anything that you like. However, you must do it daily and for at least 30 - 40 mins. Beginners can start from 15 to 20 mins in the initial phase and can gradually increase the time period.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in chemicals that control the oxidation of fatty acids and regulates cholesterol metabolism. Thus, it suppresses fat accumulation and regulates cholesterol levels in the body. It also helps cleanse the colon thus, aiding in the digestion process. Ginger also increases the body heat and blood flow that helps the body burn fat faster.
- Eat right: Including lots of greens and fruits in your daily diet, will surely help you in maintaining healthy body weight. Foods especially, like tomatoes and carrots are great for weight reduction.
- Green tea: Drinking green tea daily is another way to reduce and manage your weight, as the caffeine and flavonoids present in it help in elevating the metabolic rate of the body also improves the insulin activity in the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.