Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A ChopdawalaYour feedback matters!
Is any previous heart attack, stroke or cardiac attack expected to be detected thru ECG at least for majority of the cases ?
What are the best ways to cure erectile dysfunction that has come because of excessive masturbation?
Respected , I have an itching problems around my genital areas. I had it earlier and when the whole are became black due to scars , I consulted a doctor and he gave some ointment and it stopped and also the scars diminished too. Now it has returned and the the whole thigh area including genital areas black. I am not comfortable in visiting a doctor. Can you please prescribe some medication. Please. I do not have any other allergy issues. The itching is too disturbing.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
How much amount of water and how many hours of sleep is required? I am a 20 years old male with above average BMR.
I am suffering from backache and cervical. Pls. suggest me some medicine to remove my pain and stiffness.
I am taking Fourrts ED SAVE5 mg tablet with a 2.5 mg dose on regular basic, these tablet can effect on kidneys?
Hi I am 25 years men how can I control and solve my fungal infection problem at lower side arms of legs can you suggest me medicine.
Sir im not having my morning erection, from the last 3 days also I can not able to erect why this is happening.
I just have a doubt that, previously a doctor suggested me that, to have sex from 10 day of menstrual cycle till 20th day. After 20th day should we stop having sex or what please give me a clarification.
Dhat syndrome is a common issue in the Indian subcontinent where males become anxious about semen loss. This disorder has been linked with the Hindu beliefs and mythology where semen is regarded as a vital fluid in the body. Thus, any semen loss by nocturnal emission or masturbation can subject the affected person to semen loss anxiety.
What are the common symptoms of Dhat syndrome?
The symptoms of this disorder are the lack of physical strength, poor concentration, forgetfulness, guilt, and (in some cases) sexual dysfunction, fatigue, and appetite loss. This disorder has been traced back to the ancient Hindu mythology, where it was said that semen loss could have a devastating effect on the human body.
Why is it common among Indian men?
Doctors have described this as a symptom where the person is influenced by the information he gathers from around his environment. Most people with this disorder belong to the lower socio-economic strata with conservative traditional attitudes towards sex. Results show that most of the patients with 'Dhat' Syndrome symptoms are also affected by somatoform disorder (mental illness that causes bodily pain), anxiety and depression which are all mind related disorders.
It is common in India due to the fact that there are a large number of people from the lower socio-economic strata who hold on to traditional beliefs about sex. The information they obtain about this disorder from their traditional sources creates anxiety in their mind. Moreover, the Indian culture comprises many widely spread myths and misconceptions which are conveyed over generations. This adds up with lack of awareness and limited communication among family members about the condition to generate anxiety about semen loss, a major symptom of the condition.
How to handle this issue?
In modern age and science, we do not consider it is any disease or issue, but still many Indian men continue to suffer from this so called Dhat syndrome and seek treatment as well medical advice. But the role of treating physician and sexual therapist is to reassure and counsel the patient, that no serious harm will happen from this trivial loss of semen during nocturnal emission or masturbation.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old facing sleep disorder. Mostly I am into night shifts and I stay asleep for only 4 hours after that I won't. Will feel sleepy in office. Could you please help me out.
I have skin attached near head of penis when penis is erected its head is getting pulled one side will this effect ejaculation time I'm ejaculating withing less than 2 min.
I have severe erection issues because of heavy masturbation may be. Now I have stopped masturbating but I don't get erections. Please help, am really apprehensive.
The keys to preventing constipation are simple enough. You should drink adequate amounts of water. Six to eight glasses a day is a good rule.
Also, get sufficient fiber by eating:
Fiber is critical, because most of our stool is actually made up of bacteria, and fiber provides the bacteria a good place to grow. Sounds strange, but the interaction results in a larger volume of stool and better bowel function.
Also, be sure to exercise regularly.