Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.C ParmarYour feedback matters!
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
I am 25 years old male, I am suffering from infection in my folding because of forming excess of sweat in between legs. There is large red and black rashes which is very irritating and its spread over stomach also. There is lots of itching which is uncontrollable and too much irritating. I had consult with many doctors but have no relief till now since last month. Please help me out of this. I am very disturbed for this. Looking forward to help from you.
Why sperm can not pass through clothing like jeans as we all know that the jeans also have tiny tiny holes which are bigger than the size of sperm cell? Will you please tell me that why sperm can not pass through clothing like Jeans or other thik fabric?
My mother is suffering from chronic urticaria, she is taking medicines from last 6 months - allopathy and homeopathy but no relief yet. Please suggest.
There is much fethch in my stomach. My stomach is looking so bad. What is the necessary stem to decrease fetch.
The area around my testicles are scratched by undergarments and the area has become pretty red, now sometimes it cause itching also. I have cleaned my private hairs but it made it worse now the hairs scratch it more and the both side area. Tell me some solution some cream to repair it soon.
-remain properly hydrated
- exercise early mornings
- have lots of lemons, oranges, summer fruits
- stay indoors between 1-4pm.
Enjoy health with homeopathy!
When I eat spicy and oily I have pain in my chest. May be it is due to gas. Can it be heart related problem. I am 25 years old student. It is since last 6 years. It 2-3 times a month. Suggest me what it may be?
I had taken testosterone enanthate 1and half year back. Only test enanthate and diabol. I am worried if it would have any side effect on my sperm count. Although I dnt feel any effect while sex or in my penis. I tool nolvatex, clomid and HCG after completing cycle of test enanthate.
I have cough over 2week and also have cold. So this cough is because of cold or there is any chance of tb.
My child is 3.5 years old , he is suffering from cold cough and fever every month. Which lead to asthma like problem in breathing and we give him nebulization. This trend follow every month. Kindly help us.
Hi doctor, sometimes when I pee and when it's done I still feel to pee more. But when I go to pee only few drops come. There is also tingling sensation at the tip of penis. This pee thing and tingling stay for some time around half to one hour and then come to normal. This thing happens once in a month. Please help me with this.
My penis opening is not proper. Even at time of erection skin doesn't get back. Hurting my sexual life. Pls suggest some remedy.
I have not sleep well since two weeks. I do not know why? would you give pls give me some suggestion regarding to this.
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.