Doctor in Satyam Clinic
Submit a review for Satyam ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have erectile dysfunction. Dr Praveen Bhalerao has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. I am really grateful as this erectile dysfunction has give me a ray of hope. Satyam Clinic was very clean and well managed. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my male sexual problems. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Praveen treated me was the bestHe is a very practical doctor. During the treatment,he supported me a lot. I am so happy that I chose him for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
I was shocked to experience the problem of premature ejaculation. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Praveen to anyone gladly.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Praveen as I was suffering from Male sexual problem. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience.
I was shocked to experience the problem of nightfall. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. I never get sick, but then last year i started developing these symptoms. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. The best thing about Praveen Bhalerao is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
Due to my masturbation addiction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Praveen has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. The overall atmosphere in the Satyam Clinic is very soothing.
One of my colleague referred Dr Praveen as I was looking for permanent contraception. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The vasectomy surgery given by him was very effective. Thanks to him for the perfect advice.
Thanks to Dr Praveen for provising me such a suitable small penis treatment. I can never forget him for this favour. Tohugh it took long for the improvement but I can see considerable chnages in my self over the period of time.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Praveen Bhalerao to be very helpful. Really helpful
- It is sansational area inside vagina.
- It is situated about 1 inch anterior side of vagina.
- It is named after german gynaecologist grafenberg.
- Female do not have sensation beyond this point.
Sex can be done during 3 rd to 6th month of pregnancy. Avoid during first 3 months and Last 3 months. Avoid female on top position.
Scientifically size of penis dosen't matter in female sexual satisfaction. Because female doesnt have sansational nerve in vagina beyond 1 inch that is till g spot.
Curved penis is found in peyroni's disease. It requires surgery for cure. But it is advisible only if there is pain during intercourse. Or else dont worry.
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sex is an extremely personal and subjective matter. Different individuals relate to and indulge in sex differently. The idea of sex also varies from person to person and may not always fit the stereotypical penile-vaginal penetrative intercourse.
There is no way of determining exactly how much sex is good and how much of it is too much. Some people like to be sexually active with thorough regularity while others find comfort in abstinence. Age also plays an important role here with people between the ages of 18-29 indulging in higher levels of sexual activity than those who are middle-aged or elderly.
The different levels and frequencies of sexual activity have varying degrees of impacts on the overall mental, physical and sexual health of a person. There are numerous health benefits attached to having an active sex life, which manifests themselves in both the body and the mind.
The health benefits of having sex are -
As per studies conducted, it has been shown that having sex, at least, two times a week can boost overall physical and mental health. The many health benefits of being sexually active are as follows:
- It improves immunity and makes the body more resilient to diseases
- It improves bladder control in women and prevents urinary incontinence
- It prevents erectile dysfunction in men
- It improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It acts as a stress reliever
- It improves functioning of the heart and lowers the risk of heart disease
- It reduces sensitivity to pain
There are several other benefits of sex, which include the effective healing and nurturing of the body in a holistic manner.
Is there a limit to having sex?
A large number of people all around the world are concerned about their carnal compulsions and frequently approach sex therapists about what frequency of sex constitutes as a 'healthy' dose.
There really is no such thing as too much sex. But if overindulgence in sexual activities causes a disturbance in everyday activities such as work, classes, household responsibilities and other obligations, it becomes a problem. If such a situation arises, it might be signs of a sex addiction in which case it is important to consult a sexologist or sex therapist. Ideally, having sex two times a day is good for your body, mind and soul.
Anal sex using condom can makes a girl pregnant or not explain in detail and what is the safe period of doing anal sex means how many days before or after a girl periods.
HIV, which is short for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, penetrates your body and directly attacks your immune system. In this process, the virus weakens your body's natural defense mechanism against diseases and infections. A compromised immune system makes the body prone to minor infections, which healthy people would generally overcome. The virus itself doesn't cause any physical symptoms. It only serves to ease the entry of other bacteria and viruses into the body.
The following are some of the ways HIV affects your body:
1. Immune system - The human immunodeficiency virus destroys CD4 cells, the white blood cells that help the immune system ward off foreign substances. If left unchecked, HIV can develop into AIDS. During such time, the virus may damage the immune system to an extent that it wouldn't be able to ward off minor infections that a healthy immune system would. A person with HIV could thus suffer from fever, chills, sweats, shortness of breath, white spots in the mouth, fatigue, skin rash and weight loss from time to time.
2. Respiratory system - As HIV develops into AIDS, the body can contract infections such as pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP), tuberculosis and Kaposi's sarcoma. These conditions lead to serious respiratory problems. PCP is found to be one of the most common infections among people with HIV. 85% of the people would develop the infection if the condition is left untreated.
3. Skin problems - As in healthy individuals, many skin conditions can also occur in people with HIV or AIDS. But a compromised immune system heightens the condition and causes difficulty in treatment. Dermatitis, psoriasis, and hives are common conditions. They are also prone to a rare type of skin cancer known as Kaposi's sarcoma.
4. Gastrointestinal System - Gastrointestinal disorders are the most common ailments for people diagnosed with HIV and AIDS. Problems faced include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, weight loss, abdominal pain and gastrointestinal bleeding. 50% of the people suffering from HIV encounter gastrointestinal disorders at some point of their illness. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy:
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
5 lifestyle changes that directly improve your sex life
You can improve your sexual experience as well as any sexual problem that you may encounter by adopting healthy lifestyle habits. A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form.
These 5 lifestyle changes will help you to achieve your goal:
1. Quitting smoking
Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
2. Exercising regularly
Exercising regularly enables your body's cardiovascular system to remain healthy and this is important for maintaining and sustaining an erection as well as increasing your sex drive. It is also believed that exercise can increase sex hormones and endorphins level in a woman's body, apart from helping her to improve her body image.
3. Having a healthy diet
For good sexual health, you need to have fruits and vegetables that are rich in anti-oxidants such as strawberries, oranges, spinach or broccoli and omega-3 fatty acids rich food options such as walnuts, flaxseeds, salmon or tuna. Taking supplements can also help in boosting your libido.
4. Limiting your drinks
Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
5. Reducing stress
Cutting down your stress levels can see your sex life improving for the better. This is because it raises the levels of hormones that get in the way of your sex hormones, namely, cortisol or stress hormone, and adrenaline (a hormone produced by the adrenal gland). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.