Causes and complications of pain during intercourse
Sexual intercourse may result in a feeling of pain during or post sex. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse. Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex (for women) can be caused due to the following reasons.
1. If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
2. Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
3. If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
4. Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to,
1. Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
2. One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
3. Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
4. Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
Sir I masturbated early normally. But I want to reduce my masturbation. If I reduce masturbation, will it have a bad effect in my sexual life. If I want to masturbate keeping 10 days gap is it ok? Will I be successful in my sexual life after marriage? Please reply soon. Regards Akhil Kumar.
Since from last two month's I have erectile dysfunction problem and without tablet l can't do sex with my wife please suggest me what medicine can treat this problem.
I and my wife had unprotected sex yesterday we don't want children right now. She had emergency contraceptive pill 3 hours after our sex .after that we again had sex. Till now she hadn't exhibited vomiting or nausea or any other symptoms which will be shown after taking I pill. Is there a chance that she will be pregnant if so help me how to avoid it.
Sir I'm married. During sex my wife wants to intercourse into my ass hole by wearing penis toy. I'm also interested but it pains. please advice
I may or may not have ed. But my erection goes away during masturbation and after first ejaculation itself.
Hi sir My problem is when I having during sex with my wife after 2 or 3 minute I feel weakness in my penis I am not satisfied my self. Pls tell me what can I do in this situation.
I was having ED from last 3 years. After medication, it was much better. I was having proper erections. But then also mentally I feel that I am suffering from ED and this has caused a lot of stress. I am very much frustrated and keep thinking that I have erection problem. Even while sleeping during night I check whether I am getting erections or not. Then I am finally not able to sleep. Pls suggest how to overcome this problem.
From last few weeks I am having pain in erection, penile discharge, burning sensation, frequent urge to urinate I am 21 years and sexually active.
I am 25 years old man have pain on my left testicle since one and half years. I could feel the pain occasionally without swelling or lump, I can urinate well ,walking well, sitting well everything is fine, I checked my urine and blood also was fine. I didn't get hernia also, what should I do?
I have addiction porn I masturbate because of handsex pimples and dark spot on my face and I want to kill my self.
My wife doesn't cooperate to her full extent during sex. While she enjoys the moment but doesn't ignite my mood. We are having a months child.
How Long Sperm Live After Enjculate Out Side The Body In Soft Cup Or In Condom? Room Tempratucher 18c.
Any vitamin's which responsible for sexual addiction? If there is a name for such vitamin please tell me the name.
Hello Doctor, my problem is while on bed having sex with her within 2 minute, after erection the get over, please suggest any tablet for this. Earlier it was very good in my sex life, but now it's happen with me, I am pure vegetarian doing exercises daily age of 37. please suggest any tablet.
Premature ejaculation is a condition which is characterized by uncontrolled ejaculation shortly after or before sexual penetration. It can happen with very little or no sexual arousal of the person. This emotionally affects people by making their self esteem drop and can also cause anxiety problems. Premature ejaculation is very common and also results in unsatisfactory sex.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. According to many doctors and researchers, it can occur if it has been a long time since a person last ejaculated. Factors like guilt, depression and anxiety can also cause premature ejaculation. In many cases it can be caused due to side effects of certain medications or hormonal problems. Erectile dysfunction can also cause premature ejaculation at times.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation:
- The inability to control ejaculation for more than a few seconds before or after penetration.
- Inability to hold ejaculation for a longer time even during other sexual situations like masturbation.
Ayurvedic Treatments to Control Premature Ejaculation:
According to Ayurveda, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Ayurvedic Remedies for PE
- Saffron-almond Milk Recipe: Soak 10 almonds overnight in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamom to it. Drink this every morning.
- Green Onion Seeds: Add one teaspoon of green onion seeds into a glass of water and stirr thoroughly. Drink before every meal.
- Ashwagandha-Bala-Vidari: You will need to find these ayurvedic herbs, and then mix them in equal parts. When you have mixed them, take half a teaspoon and add it into a glass of warm goat milk, and drink this. You can often find goat milk in organic food stores.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Premature Ejaculation
Medicinal prescriptions for PE are generally called Stambhaka. Among them are Ashwagandha Churna, Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans), Speman tablet (Himalaya Drugs,
Asparagus (safed musli), garlic and drumstick are the most commonly prescribed herbal remedies for PE in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Shukraghata Vata
Eat plenty of:
- fresh fruits (especially banana)
- vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions) and
Reduce or Avoid:
- denatured foods
- processed foods
- foods which contain high amounts of white sugar or white flour
Other Tips To Control PE
- Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend restraint when it comes to sexual activities, and especially to masturbate less.
- It is necessary to communicate with your partner during sexual intercourse. Sometimes premature ejaculation can be caused due to nervousness during coitus.
- In most cases premature ejaculation can also be caused due to anxiety and depression. So, try to overcome stress related issues. Numbing creams like Emla and lidocaine can also be massaged on the genitals to control premature ejaculation.
- This is the most common and widely used technique for controlling premature ejaculation. Sex therapy can help you become more confident and give you more self esteem and pleasure during sexual intercourse.
The benefits of consumption of the right kind of the food are more than one. They are not only required for sustenance, but if chosen right, they also provide the right kind of boost to your sex life. Some of them are:
- Avocados: The reputation of avocados as an aphrodisiac has been well established over the years. Packed with unsaturated fats and being extremely low in saturated fats, they are very good for the heart which in turn keeps the men away from the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Almonds: Almonds have always been associated as stimulants. They are rich in nutrients and other minerals that help in boosting your sexual health and also aid in the process of reproduction.
- Strawberries: They not only look delicious, but are rich in folic acid, one that keeps away birth defects in women.
- Oysters: Oysters have been long known as aphrodisiacs; consisting of zinc that boosts the libido. Other than oysters, several sea foods like salmon and herring are also known for their ability to enhance your sex life.
- Arugula: This leafy green helps in arousal and also helps in maintaining your sexual health. They do that by absorbing those contaminants in the environment that adversely affect your libido.
- Figs: Though this fruit may look funny, they serve as excellent aphrodisiacs and boost fertility. Filled with both soluble and insoluble fiber, they are equally beneficial for the heart.
- Citrus: Apart from its excellent taste, this fruit is rich in with vitamin C, antioxidants and folic acid, which help in the reproductive health of men.
- Spinach: This green vegetable is filled with plenty of advantages, but it is also beneficial for the bedroom. It reduces exhaustion and fatigue and provides the much needed energy.