Doctor in Skin Care Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Skin Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
well learned doctor....I felt very bad because of acne on face but after consulting this doctor i felt very very very happy. Thanl you sir
He gave good consult to me and also his treatment was very good
Doctor said try to cure
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am suffering from acne problems and I am 26 years old male adult. How to get rid of this problems.
I am very prone to various skin diseases. I have taken medications. It get cured but again comes some different type of skin problem. Is this due to lack of some nutrition?
I am 21 years old female. About a year ago, I discovered a darkening of the skin around one of my ankles, like a brownish color. And till this day, it's still there. It didn't grow or darken more, but it didn't go away either. I google the symptom and found that it could be a blood clot, I'm super worried. My question is, can a blood clot's symptom stay the same even for a whole year? Or does it worsen fast so mine couldn't possibly be a blood clot?
I am getting acne all over my chin and forehead. I took doxylb 650 after that I am taking acutret 20 mg with night gel and salicylic face wash. My foot and palm heats. As karvachauth is also coming and my face is full of these acne. I am very upset. How to clean all these.
Hi, I am having hair fall problem A lot since few months and I had some sexual infection 3 months ago. Doctor told me transmitted from partner and now I see sometime reddish color stain in inner penis.
A flawless skin is the first parameter of a beautiful appearance. No matter what is your colour, a glamorous skin with no spots and blackheads is a must for being beautiful. In fact, it is the dream of most women to get a beautiful skin. Your skin can look young forever, if you take care of it in a proper manner. Your skin can look young if the collagen that is produced by the cells in skin remains intact. It helps in keeping your skin wrinkle-free and holds it tight. But, as you get older, the collagen gets damaged and its production is reduced. Here’s how you can take care of the collagen fibre and keep your skin intact:
Take Vitamin C: According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repair. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis.
Stop Smoking: It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage of collagen fibre.
Stay Away From Sun Rays: It is a known fact that sun rays are harmful to the skin. They contain ultraviolet radiations. These UV rays destroy collagen fibres, leading to loosening of the skin. Thus, it is best to avoid staying outdoors under the sun for too long on a regular basis. Or, if it is absolutely unavoidable, you must put on sunscreen lotions or creams, which protect your skin against UV rays.
Take Retinol: You can apply retinoid creams. They boost the formation of collagen. These are prescription drugs. But, there are also some over-the-counter creams with retinol in lighter doses. These are useful for having a younger skin.
Avoid Sweet Stuff: You must not eat too much of sweet stuff as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate: It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.