Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Shree Clinic & Homeopathic Consulting CentreYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sunil Kumar B
Dr. H.Prathamesh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for your valuable words. I want to meet you but i'm in Bangalore right now. So can you suggest me any further treatment.
It was very nice Experience...I got all answers to my probs..Very knowledgable, caring , mature & evergreen nature...Must consult if any one needed.Thanks a Lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H. Prathamesh to be thorough. How come Dr knows about my previous medicines ? where as he suggest me to continue
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be saved my life, practical and professional. Answers are very Professional & Prompt..Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be practical, knowledgeable, helped me improve my health and professional. Genuine Answers
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H. Prathamesh to be knowledgeable, very helpful and sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. H.Prathamesh provides answers that are inspiring, prompt and sensible. Answers are Really Awesome & Always Helpful...Thanks a Lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H. Prathamesh to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. thank u doctor.
Dr. H.Prathamesh provides answers that are practical, professional and helped me improve my health. Thanks A Lot For Genuine answers
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be professional, sensible and inspiring. Many Thanks ...Keep it up
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be very helpful. Thanks for the valuable information on my question.
Manoj Sri Harsha
Dr. H. Prathamesh provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and practical. Thank you sir!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H. Prathamesh to be caring, practical and nurturing. Thank you
Dr. H.Prathamesh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank u sir ... It wud definitely help me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be practical. Thank u. You are practical.
K Srinivasa Varma
Dr. H. Prathamesh provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. H. Prathamesh provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be helped me improve my health. ..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H.Prathamesh to be very helpful. Thank you sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. H. Prathamesh to be very helpful. Thank u sir
Need a tablet to have a sex for 1-2 hour. Also provide detail how it work. How to take it. How much time it will take to work. Provide asap.
Acne is a skin condition that is primarily caused by clogging of the hair follicles with dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum). More often than not, acne is characterized by formation of pimples around the face, neck, chest and the back of the body.
Any infection around the zits might cause abnormal swelling and intense pain.
Though common among both the sexes, acne generally develops in teenagers and can also occur in adult women prior to their menstrual cycles. Acne can cause due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid, oestrogen, progesterone. Prolactin plays important role in acne formation. Stress and oily skin also contribute to acne along with other factors.
Acne can also occur due to a side effect of certain medications such as lithium and corticosteroids. Other endocrine disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome and Polycystic ovary syndrome might be responsible for this particular condition. Acne can also stem from the excessive usage of cosmetics or other topical creams and binging on fast foods and other fried foods.
Homeopathy and Acne-
Since acne can be caused by various factors – excess oil secretion, changes in hormone levels, genetic predisposition, pollution and diet, homeopathy can be an effective way to treat acne. This is because treatment in homeopathy is individualistic and holistic. Individual examination, case analysis, your medical history, your physical, mental and emotional constitution, your age, your gender, your ethnicity, and your susceptibility to the disease are all very important considerations in determining the exact homeopathic remedy for you.
Based on these criteria, your homeopath will prescribe the most suitable remedy. The dosage and the potency of the remedy too will differ from person to person. The homeopathic preparations which are extremely effective in curing acne are as follows:
Hepar Sulpur: If the pimples are filled with pus, a very low dosage of this preparation can be useful.
Pulsatilla: If there are recurring instances of acne, especially among teenagers, this homeopathic preparation can be useful. If the acne breakouts are coupled with irregular/scanty periods, Pulsatilla can be the ‘go-to’ panacea in this case.
Kali Bromatum: Symptoms of increased sexual appetite, forgetfulness and suicidal tendencies along with acne breakouts can be taken care of with this medicine.
Calcarea Phosphoricum: If the breakouts occur with symptoms of headache, reddish tinge on the skin and dyspepsia (indigestion), this homeopathic preparation can be extremely effective.
Nux Vomica: This medication is an effective remedy for gastrointestinal problems along with mild to severe constipation and extreme sensitivity to cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopath.
I have problem regarding frequent urination. Taken several medicines but no effect. What should i do?
My hair are breaking and have started graying very fast. please tell the reason behind this and treatment also. Thanks.
I have a dry skin with a very bad pigmentation problem. My skin turns very dark for every alternate day its becomes dry too n itchy. I tried everything like besan, lemon juice, milk, almond oil massage, banana mask wat not. Please somebody help me with a permanent solution. Kindly advise me the best high pigmentation use cream.
Now I am 24. And was practicing masturbations since I was 16. Now my erection has lose its strength and I have pain around my penis. My precum has become watery ITS NOT SLIMY. ITS FEEL LIKE IT IS URINE. PLEASE HELP HOW CAN I AGAIN GAIN GOOD amount OF SPERM. MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAVE A Continuous PAIN IN MY RIGHT TESTICLES.
I have left hand ankle pain. I take so many medicines. But not cure. Pleas tell the solution for my problem. I am take x-ray. But doctor said there is no problem in your hand but I feel so pain.
Dear Dr. Sir Mujhe Gas Ki wajh se bhut Jyada dikat hota hai jike chalte mere peth me bhut DARD Hota Hai Lagta Hai Ki Jan Nikl Jayegi Maine Ultrasound Kraya To Usme Fatty Liver Nikla. Haptey 1 Ya 2 Bar Pet Dard Gass Ke Karn Hota Hai Maftal SPSS aur DSR Khane Se 2 Ghanta Bad Aaram Milta Hai Mai Kya Kru Jis se mujhe Aaram mile plz?
My age is 17 years and I am facing the problem of hair fall and whitening of hair. I tried many shampoos but they r of no use. What should I do.
I got nits and lice in hair kindly tell me how to get rid of this immediately also tell me how to get rid of dandruff too.
Meri mom ko pith (cough) ,safra bahot gae h Us wajah se wo bimar ho rahi hai Can you please suggest us a remedy to cure it.
I always have upset stomach, usually morning time minor vomiting tendency occurred though I take PAN 40 and PAN D sometimes. Pls suggest along with some test if required.
Hi mam. I have loss some hair every day. I used daber amla heir oil. But it is no changes. Please tell me mam what treatment I take.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
Hi, I am a 29 year old male, I sometimes experience pain in my right testicle, got an ultrasound of the scrotum, only left sided grade 1 varicocele was discovered please advice.
Sir/Madam, I think I'm a sex addict. I've been in a relationship for about 3 years now. And we don't meet very much in these days. Ice started watching lot of porn and I also masturbate min of 2-3 times in a day. Is it going to affect me in any way? Or I done if am really an addict now. Please help.
What does this medicine do for a kidney patient with constipation issue ==> ALDACTONE 50? It's been prescribed to my Father so I just wanna know the purpose of this medicine.
I am a diabetic currently on medication, taking metformin sr tablet 500 mg 1 tab/day. I am very thin my weight is 54 kg and height 162.5 cm Please suggest how to increase my body weight by about 5 kg.
Can we take any medicine for stomach and backache while periods? If so could you please suggest any medicine without any side effects? I'm 28 year old now and I hv 4 years old kid. I can even prefer taking homeopathy medicine for long term.
It’s easy talking about cuts and bruises on your arms and legs but talking about hemorrhoids can be a bit embarrassing. Hemorrhoids or piles are swollen blood vessels in the rectum. They can be internal or external and can irritate bowel movements. Though this condition is not life threatening, it can be quite painful. Hence, it should be treated as early as possible. Homeopathy is a holistic form of healing that addresses the root cause of the problem to resolve it. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat hemorrhoids.
- Hamamelis: Hemorroids that bleed excessively can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It also treats soreness and bruising caused by the swollen blood vessels. In such cases, the person also often suffers from anemia, breathlessness and weakness.
- Ratanhia: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies to treat painful piles. This pain is usually triggered by the passing of stool, but can persist for hours afterwards. It may also be accompanied by a burning sensation that can be relieved by cold water. In such cases, the passing of stool causes hemorrhoids to protrude.
- Graphites: Piles that are accompanied by constipation can be effectively treated with graphites. It is also suited for cases where the condition is triggered by obesity and menstrual irregularities.
- Nux Vomica: Hemorrhoids caused by a sedentary lifestyle are best treated with Nux Vomica. In such cases, the patient also suffers from burning pain in the rectum and constipation. Eating a lot of heavy food and the ingestion of stimulants like alcohol can trigger this condition. Nux vomica helps set the gastrointestinal system back in order and thus prevents the recurrence of piles.
- Aesculus: Piles that are accompanied by unexplained pain in the back can be treated with Aesculus. These piles may or may not bleed, but the rectum feels as though it is filled with sticks. In such cases, the patient may also feel intense itching, burning and soreness around the rectum.
- Arsenic album: This is used to treat piles that are accompanied by burning pain and restlessness that can be relieved by the application of heat packs. These patients also suffer from painful spasmodic protrusions of the rectum.
- Collinsonia: Hemorroids that cause incessant bleeding and a prolapsed rectum can be treated with collinsonia. The piles often protrude out of the anus in this situation and are associated with chronic constipation or diarrhea. It can also be used to treat piles associated with pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.