Doctors in Shetiya Hospital And Komal Nursing Home
Management of Abortion
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Skin Care Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of Knee replacement
Submit a review for Shetiya Hospital And Komal Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Facial Scar Revision Understanding
Facial Scar Treatment When the skin is injured from a cut or tear it heals back by forming scar tissue. The appearance of the scar can be very obvious and disfiguring. Unattractive scars can be wide, sunken, red, raised, pale or even cause distortion of other parts of the face like the eyes or lips.
A facial plastic surgeon has many options for treating and improving condition of facial scars. Understanding the Surgery The are various surgical techniques for scar revision. This can involve recreating the incision, moving skin around or even moving the scar to make it less visible.
What would work best for your specific scar will depend on where it is located and how it looks, your surgeon will evaluate you and discuss the options for revision surgery. Some scars, especially when raised, may be improved with dermabrasion and laser resurfacing.
These are methods a surgeon uses to make rough or elevated scars less prominent, by removing part of the upper layers of skin with an abrading tool or laser light.
Clearly, the scar will remain, but will be smoother and less visible. Keloid or hypertropic scars are often treated first with injection of medications to reduce size.
Often more than one treatment or a combination of techniques such as fat grafting or fillers etc is needed.
Dr Punit Dubey
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Noida
Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinic is the Best Clinic for Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Noida / Best Clinic for Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi, Greater Noida, Indirapuram, Uttar Pradesh – 201301.
The name Telogen Effluvium is extravagant yet all it implies is augmented hair shedding. For different reasons, numerous hair follicles enter the exogen phase at the same time.
The uplifting news here is that hair lost along these lines quite often becomes in a couple of months.
Malignancy cells develop uncontrollably. Chemotherapy exploits this by executing off cells without-of-control development. Sadly, there's one sort of normal cell that develops this way.
For Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Noida | Male Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi | Male Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment Cost in Delhi | Male Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment Cost in Noida | Ladies Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Noida | Ladies Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi | Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment price in Noida | Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment Price in Delhi | Price of Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Noida | Price of Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi | Men Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Noida | Men Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi | Women Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Noida | Women Alopecia Hair Loss Treatment in Delhi, at Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinic in Noida | Delhi | Greater Noida | Faridabad | Gurgaon.
Chemotherapy compels developing hair follicles into the catagen phase. The hair shaft doesn't grow legitimately, so the hair breaks and drops out.
Fortunately when chemotherapy is over, the hair follicles recover. Healthy, new hair develops once again. The bad news is that, for the time being, chemotherapy causes close aggregate hair loss.
Consult our Hair Experts to know the Causes of Alopecia Hair Loss at Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinicin Noida, Delhi or to know more about the Alopecia Hair Loss, its Treatments, & how it works.
Sir or mam can you tell me how to loose my weight my weight is around 85 kg I wants to loose at least 20-25 kg. My age is 21 running. What kind of diet and exercise I should follow and by GYM I can loose my weight?
I am 21 now but I am having too much of belly fat. But I'll not look like fat but my belly looks largest part in my body.
My wife 53 can not use any color/mehndi for hair of any brand available in market due to allergy whenever she used her face swollen. Pl suggest remedy so that she can use for her white hair.
Tooth decay or cavities are permanently damaged areas in the hard surface of the teeth that develop into tiny openings or holes. Cavities, also called tooth decay or caries, are caused by cavity formation which damages both the outer layer known as ‘enamel’ and the inner layer of the tooth known as ‘dentin’.
When remnants of food such as milk, cereal, chocolates, fruit or cake get stuck in the teeth, they get transformed into acid by the bacteria. The mixture of the acid with the food remnants along with the bacteria and saliva forms plaques around the teeth, the high acidic content of which causes cavities to form around the enamel. In its advanced stages, the cavity tends to destroy the blood vessels and nerves of the tooth.
Cavities and tooth decay are among the world's most common health problems. They're especially common in children, teenagers and older adults. But anyone who has teeth can get cavities, including infants. If cavities aren't treated, they get larger and affect deeper layers of your teeth. They can lead to a severe toothache, infection and tooth loss. Regular dental visits and good brushing and flossing habits are your best protection against cavities and tooth decay.
- Regular consumption of high carbohydrate food and sweets might result in cavity formation in your teeth.
- In older people, the gums tend to get separated from the teeth. This might make the teeth more vulnerable to plaque infection.
- The teeth filling tends to decay as you grow old. This might result in cavity formations.
- As you get old, the secretion of naturally produced fluoride which helps in cavity prevention, diminishes, thus making you more prone to tooth decays.
- Experiencing severe pain in the tooth every time you eat something sweet, cold or hot.
- Tooth becoming extremely sensitive.
- Formation of holes in the tooth, coupled with brown or black stains on the tooth surface.
After diagnosis, the damaged part of the tooth is removed with the help of a drill. Gold, silver or alloy fillings replace the hole formed due to the cavity. Also, root canal might be recommended if the tooth roots are destroyed completely. The tissues and other blood vessels of the tooth are replaced by a secured material.
Tooth decay can be prevented if you maintain daily oral hygiene such as using fluoride toothpaste for brushing your teeth, attending regular dental check-ups as you age and completely eliminating high carbohydrate and sugar-based foods from your diet.
The World Health Organisation defines health as "A state of physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." And, this state of physical, mental and social health is obtained when we surround ourselves with happy people who love and care for us. A sibling is one such person. Ever since our childhood, siblings are the ones we depend on. We fight them, argue with them and even torment them at times. And, with time, our love for our siblings only grows stronger.
How can your sibling help you achieve good health?
An elder or a younger sibling can help you achieve good health. How? Let's find out.
- Physical exercise is extremely important in order to maintain good health. Whether it is tennis or badminton or any other sport for that matter we need at least two people to play. These games help you keep fit. In fact, siblings can partake and compete in different activities together like running, hopping and skipping.
- The competitive approach between kids while playing helps them become more sportive and playful. It helps them treat failure or loss in a positive spirit.
- With the growing technology, the human generation is becoming lazy. And, a single child will be much more interested in staying indoors, glued to the television than go out and have fun. His physical activity is more or less suppressed. But in the company of a sibling or a friend, people tend to lean more towards going out. Hence, keeping their lifestyles healthy and fun.
- A single child will find it boring to even occupy a swimming pool or stroll down a hill for fun during holiday tours to other places. A holiday trip with a sibling makes swimming at the hotel pool, or strolling down the pathway a lot of fun. Swimming and strolling are in fact physical activities which help a person keep fit.
- Over a period of time the generation gap between the child and parent becomes so vast, that the child is not able to share emotions and feelings with the parent. This under severe circumstances leads to depression and in worst cases suicide. This is a case of mental ill health. Generation gap between siblings hardly exists and they find it a lot easier to share their emotions and private feelings with each other. They support and guide one another to boost each one's morale, and thus contribute to one another's mental wellbeing as well.
So, having a sibling may seem troublesome at times, but, it sure does have its boon!
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm.