Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for RAJORES HOMOEOPATHIC CLINICYour feedback matters!
Cold sores alternatively known as fever blisters is a viral infection which usually occurs around the mouth.They occur in patches and heal within 2 to 4 weeks usually without leaving behind any scars. Cold sores are contagious and can be spread from person to person via close contact. Read on more to find all about them.
Usually cold sores passes through multiple stages.
- Tingling and itching: People usually experience a tingling, burning sensation around the lips prior to blisters which may appear within a day or two after such a sensation.
- Blisters: These blisters are small, filled with fluids and usually break out along the border of the skin and the lips. They can also occur around the nose or cheeks.
- Oozing and crusting: The blisters have a tendency to burst which leaves shallow open sores which then usually crust over.
Strands of the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) typically cause cold sores. In some instances HSV-2 can also cause cold sores. Cold sores are most contagious when they are in the form of oozing blisters. It can spread by sharing the same utensils, kissing, sharing towels and razors and also oral sex. Cold sores can be triggered due to several factors such as stress, fatigue, fever, hormonal changes and changes in the immune system.
About 90% of adults worldwide test positive for this virus. People who have a weakened immune system are more prone to be infected by the virus. For example people suffering from eczema, AIDSand severe burns have a higher chance of contracting cold sores.
In certain cases cold sores affect other parts of the body. Fingertips, hands, and some other parts of the body are affected by both HSV-1 and HSV-2 in some instances. It can also cause eye infections which can lead to blindness or may even spread to the spinal cord and the brain in people who have a very weak immune system.
Cold sores have no treatment and they usually clear up without any medication within 2 to 4 weeks. However certain antiviral medications are present which speed up the healing process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall. or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In the case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen. of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In a rare case, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
And if the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause you can cure your problem completely with your lost physical and sexual strength.
Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
अक्सर हमेशा हंसने खेलने वाली चंचल लड़कियां भी महीने के कुछ दिन दबी दबी दुखी सी शर्माती खुदको छिपाती नजर आती हैं। और इसी वक़्त पर हम गौर करें तो पाएंगे कि घर परिवार के कुछ लोग भी उससे कटे कटे रहते हैं कई चीजों को छूने कई जगह जाने पर पर भी मनाही होती है। जी हां बिलकुल सही समझें आप हम बात कर रहे हैं पीरियड्स की। यह केवल महिलाओं ही नही पुरुषों या यूँ कहें मानव वृद्धि के लिए सबसे अहम घटना है। तो चलिए आज हम जानते हैं पीरियड्स क्या हक़ क्यों आता है इसका सही समय, महत्व आदि।
पीरियड्स या मासिक धर्म स्त्रियों को हर महीने योनि से होने वाला लाल रंग के स्राव को कहते है। पीरियड्स के विषय में लड़कियों को पूरी जानकारी नहीं होने पर उन्हें बहुत दुविधा का सामना करना पड़ता है। पहली बार पीरियड्स होने पर जानकारी के अभाव में लड़कियां बहुत डर जाती है। उन्हें बहुत शर्म महसूस होती है और अपराध बोध से ग्रस्त हो जाती है।
पीरियड्स को रजोधर्म भी कहते है। ये शारीरिक प्रक्रिया सभी क्रियाओं से अधिक महवपूर्ण है, क्योकि इसी प्रक्रिया से ही मनुष्य का ये संसार चलता है। मानव की उत्पत्ति इसके बिना नहीं हो सकती। प्रकृति ने स्त्रियों को गर्भाशय ओवरी फेलोपियन ट्यूब, और वजाइना देकर उसे सन्तान उत्पन्न करने का अहम क्षमता दिया है। इसलिए पीरियड्स या मासिक धर्म गर्व की बात होनी चाहिए ना कि शर्म की या हीनता की। सिर्फ इसे समझना और संभालना आना जरुरी है। इस प्रक्रिया से घबराने या कुछ गलत या गन्दा होने की हीन भावना महसूस करने की बिल्कुल आवश्यकता नहीं है। पीरियड्स मासिक धर्म को एक सामान्य शारीरिक गतिविधि ही समझना चाहिए जैसे उबासी आती है या छींक आती है। भूख, प्यास लगती है या सू-सू पोटी आती है।
- दो पीरियड्सके बीच का नियमित समय मासिक चक्र ( Menstruation Cycle ) कहलाता है। नियमित समय पर पीरियड्स( Menses ) होने का मतलब है कि शरीर के सभी प्रजनन अंग स्वस्थ है और अच्छा काम कर रहे है। मासिक चक्र की वजह से ऐसे हार्मोन बनते है जो शरीर को स्वस्थ रखते है। हर महीने ये हार्मोन शरीर को गर्भ धारण के लिए तैयार कर देते है।
- मासिक चक्र के दिन की गिनती पीरियड्सशुरू होने के पहले दिन से अगली पीरियड्सशुरू होने के पहले दिन तक की जाती है। लड़कियों में मासिक चक्र 21 दिन से 45 दिन तक का हो सकता है। महिलाओं को मासिक चक्र 21 दिन से 35 दिन तक का हो सकता है। सामान्य तौर पर मासिक चक्र 28 दिन का होता है।
मासिक चक्र के समय शरीर में परिवर्तन
1. हार्मोन्स में परिवर्तन
मासिक चक्र के शुरू के दिनों में एस्ट्रोजन नामक हार्मोन बढ़ना शरू होता है। ये हार्मोन शरीर को स्वस्थ रखता है विशेषकर ये हड्डियों को मजबूत बनाता है। साथ ही इस हार्मोन के कारण गर्भाशय की अंदरूनी दीवार पर रक्त और टिशूज़ की एक मखमली परत बनती है ताकि वहाँ भ्रूण पोषण पाकर तेजी से विकसित हो सके। ये परत रक्त और टिशू से बनी होती है।
संतान उत्पन्न होने के क्रम में किसी एक ओवरी में से एक विकसित अंडा डिंब निकल कर फेलोपीयन ट्यूब में पहुँचता है। इसे ओव्यूलेशन कहते है। आमतौर पर ये मासिक चक्र के 14 वें दिन होता है । कुछ कारणों से थोड़ा आगे पीछे हो सकता है।
ओव्यूलेशन के समय कुछ हार्मोन जैसे एस्ट्रोजन आदि अधिकतम स्तर पर पहुँच जाते है। इसकी वजह से जननांगों के आस पास ब्लड सर्कुलेशन बढ़ जाता है। योनि के स्राव में परिवर्तन हो जाता है। जिसके कारण महिलाओं की सेक्सुअल डिजायर बढ़ जाती हैं। इसलिए इस ड्यूरेशन में सेक्स करने पर प्रेग्नेंट होने के चन्वेस बढ़ जाते हैं।
फेलोपियन ट्यूब में अगर अंडा शुक्राणु द्वारा निषेचित हो जाता है तो भ्रूण का विकास क्रम शुरू हो जाता है। अदरवाइज 12 घंटे बाद अंडा खराब हो जाता है। अंडे के खराब होने पर एस्ट्रोजन हार्मोन का लेवल कम हो जाता है। गर्भाशय की ब्लड व टिशू की परत की जरुरत ख़त्म हो जाती है। और ऐसे में यही परत नष्ट होकर योनि मार्ग से बाहर निकल जाती है। इसे ही पीरियड्स, मेंस्ट्रुल साइकिल, महीना आना या रजोधर्म भी कहा जाता है। और इस दौर से गुजऱने वाली स्त्री को रजस्वला कहा जाता है।
पीरियड्स के समय अक्सर यह मन में यह मन में यह सवाल आता है की ब्लीडिंग कितने दिन तक होना चाहिए और कितनी मात्रा में होना चाहिए कि जिसे सामान्य मानें। पीरियड यानि MC के समय निकलने वाला स्राव सिर्फ रक्त नहीं होता है। इसमें नष्ट हो चुके टिशू भी होते है। अतः ये सोचकर की इतना सारा रक्त शरीर से निकल गया, फिक्र नहीं करनी चाहिए। इसमें ब्लड की क्वांटिटी करीब 50 ml ही होती है। नैचुरली पीरियड्स तीन से छः दिन तक होता है। तथा स्राव की मात्रा भी अलग अलग हो सकती है। यदि स्राव इससे ज्यादा दिन तक चले तो डॉक्टर से सम्पर्क करना चाहिए।
पीरियड्स से पहले के लक्षण
लड़कियों को शुरू में अनियमित पीरियड्स, ज्यादा या कम दिनों तक पीरियड, कम या ज्यादा मात्रा में स्राव, डिप्रेशन आदि हो सकते है। इसके अलावा पीएमएस यानि पीरियड्स होने से पहले के लक्षण नजर आने लगते है। अलग अलग स्त्रियों को पीएमएस के अलग लक्षण हो सकते है। इस समय पैर, पीठ और अँगुलियों में सूजन या दर्द हो सकता है। स्तनों में भारीपन, दर्द या गांठें महसूस हो सकती है। सिरदर्द, माइग्रेन, कम या ज्यादा भूख, मुँहासे, त्वचा पर दाग धब्बे, आदि हो सकते है। इस तरह के लक्षण पीरियड शुरू हो जाने के बाद अपने आप ठीक हो जाते है। इसलिए उन दिनों में अपने आपको सहारा डैम और मजबूत बनें।
पीरियड्स आने की उम्र
आमतौर पर लड़कियों में पीरियड्स 11 से 14 साल की उम्र में शुरू हो जाती है। लेकिन अगर थोड़ा देर या जल्दी आजाए तो चिंता न करें। पीरियड्सशुरू होने का मतलब होता है की लड़की माँ बन सकती है। शुरुआत में पीरियड्सऔर ओव्यूलेशन
के समय में अंतर हो सकता है। यानि हो सकता है की पीरियड्सशुरू नहीं हो लेकिन ओव्यूलेशन शुरू हो चुका हो। ऐसे में गर्भ धारण हो सकता है। और इसका उल्टा भी संभव है। यह बहुत महत्त्वपूर्ण है कि पीरियड्स शुरू नहीं होने पर भी प्रेगनेंट होना संभव है इसलिए सावधानी बरतें।
पहले ही किशोरियों को समझाएं
लड़कियों में शारीरिक परिवर्तन दिखने पर या लगभग 10 -11 साल की उम्र में मासिक धर्म के बारे में जानकारी देकर इसे कैसे मैनेज करना है समझा देना चाहिए। जिससे वे शरीर में होने वाली इस सामान्य प्रक्रिया के लिए मानसिक रूप से भी तैयार हो जाएँ। साथ ही आप लोगों को भी यह समझने की जरूरत है कि पीरियड्स मवं में अपवित्रता जैसा कुछ नहीं है। ये एक सामान्य शारीरिक क्रिया है जो एक जिम्मेदारी का अहसास कराती है। इसकी वजह से लड़कियों पर आने जाने या खेलने कूदने पर पाबन्दी नहीं लगानी चाहिए। पर ध्यान रहे बच्चियों को गर्भ धारण करने की सम्भावना के बारे में जरूर समझाना चाहिए जिससे वे सतर्क रहें।
पीरियड्स आने पर
सभी महिलाएं पीरियड्स की डेट जरूर याद रखें जिससे आप पहले ही तैयार रहें।
इस दौरान खुदको किसी चीज़ से न रोकें नहीं। सामान्य जीवन शैली ही जिएं। बस अगर मौका मिले तो थोड़ा आराम करें।
Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are taken from a donor site (usually the side or back of the head) and implanted on the recipient site that is on the area of baldness. This is a common treatment for men with androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) where the hair follicles reduce due to the influence of androgenic hormones. It can also help women with female pattern baldness. Many people have reservations about the procedure but hair transplantation comes with a number of advantages, such as:
- Natural growth after surgery: The biggest and most obvious benefit of hair transplantation is that it improves your physical appearance and eliminates the problem of balding completely. This is because the implanted hair follicles continue their natural growth process after they have been transplanted. So, your hair does not look artificial. Premature bald spots often result in low self-esteem and self-confidence issues which can be effectively addressed by the surgery.
- Uniform distribution of hair follicles: Hair transplantation with latest techniques gives natural distribution of hair and proper coverage of bald areas
- Easy procedure and no side effects: The operation is done under local anaesthesia . You will feel no pain throughout the procedure. Very comfortable procedure and you will be awake throughout the procedure. This surgery is done at the level of skin and this is not related to the brain. There is no side effects of this surgery. Today, the surgeons mostly use micro grafts which are placed in such a way that all bald spots are covered with minimal effort.
- One time procedure : Hair transplantation is the only permanent solution of baldness. No medical treatment for baldness is permanent. Once the hair transplantation has been done, it lasts a lifetime. .Since the grafts are made of your own hair, they continue to grow naturally throughout your lifetime allowing you to cut or style your hair as you wish. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
What is ectopic pregnancy??
Ectopic pregnancy is also known as tubal pregnancy, is a complication wherein, the fertilised eggs attach themselves outside the uterus. In most cases, it causes severe internal bleeding and serious infections. It is a very serious condition that warrants prompt medical attention as soon as it is diagnosed. Mostly, in this type of pregnancy, the fertilised egg attaches itself to the fallopian tube inside the body; the reason why it is known as tubal pregnancy. In rare cases, the egg might attach itself to the cervix, ovary or parts of the abdomen.
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Salpingitis (inflammation and infection of one’s fallopian tubes)
- Rupture of the corpus luteum cyst (a kind of ovarian cyst)
- Urinary tract infection
- Severe abdominal pain
- Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Peritonitis (inflammation of the membrane that lines the abdomen cavity)
- Rupture in the fallopian tubes which can lead to fainting and excessive pain
- Pain on one side of the body
Treatment for ectopic pregnancy
This complication in pregnancy can be diagnosed by an ultrasound as the doctor sees the growth on the fallopian tube. A pregnancy test or a pelvic exam also helps in detecting ectopic pregnancy. If not treated on time, ectopic pregnancy can prove to be fatal.
Listed below are a few treatment options for ectopic pregnancy:
- A particular medication known as methotrexate is used to end an ectopic pregnancy.
- In some cases, one might need surgery to get rid of the pregnancy. In certain complicated cases, it might be necessary to remove the tube with the foetus. This kind of surgery which removes the foetus and the tube is calling salpingectomy. The surgeon usually makes a small incision near the navel and removes the tube using a laparoscope.
- Having an abortion due to this complication can be heartbreaking and emotionally distressing for the mother as it is just like an abortion where the entire tissue is removed from your fallopian tube. To get over the trauma of losing a baby, you could join pregnancy loss groups or avail help from a therapist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Everyone wants a slim suave figure and heads to a gym to work out and get trim. Fitness has its own share of myths and misconceptions
Almost everyone heads to a gym these days. If the guys want six pack abs the girls want well toned hips and thighs. Working out is good but there are several myths and misconceptions which shroud fitness. Dr. Earnest vijay, fitness director, o2 health studio dispels some of these myths.
Doing crunches helps to get six pack abs
This is not true. Men do crunches for abs and women do for well toned hips and thighs. The truth is that crunches only work on the muscles and not on the fat. If you see a surya or a hrithik roshan with six pack abs remember they haven’t had a sip of water for over 24 hours to get that look! so crunches alone don’t help to get six packs.
Spot reduction- does it work?
People come to the gym saying they want spot reduction. They want to lose weight only on the arms not on the face, only on the face not on the cheeks etc. The truth is that you cannot choose and loose in exercise. Fat loss is an overall phenomenon is exercise and also based on genetics. We say what is the first to come is the last to go! so spot reduction doesn’t work for sure!
Crash dieting- how effective?
People follow crash diets and they do loose weight but it piles back in no time. These crash diets have no proper balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Most of them are high in protein and are un healthy because they don’t give the body the required minerals. It is important to consult a dietician and take the recommended dietaty allowances according to the body weight and it should be a plan that can be followed for a life time.
Yo yo effect
There is a huge misconception that you lose weight when you are exercising in the gym and when you stop gymming you gain back double the weight. This is not true. You won’t gain more if you maintain a certain level of physical activity even outside the gym and also continue to follow the diet. It is only when you don’t burn the calories you consume it gets stored as fat and tend to put on weight.
Weight training builds muscles
Many women don’t do weight training because they think they will build up muscles. The truth is that women have no hormones which can cause muscles to build up. Weight training actually helps to strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis in women.
Do you need supplements?
Proteins and fat burners are not required if you are eating healthy and working out well. The recommended protein requirement is 1 gram of protein per kg body weight per day and this we get from our diet itself. Fat burners cause adverse effects to the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Don’t take water while working out?
Water is needed before, during and after exercise. The best is to weight yourself before the work out and after the work out and consume as much water as the weight you have lost during the work out. It is important to remain well hydrated to prevent cramps, heat strokes and it helps you perform better in the gym.
Yoga helps for weight loss
Fitness involves a cardio vascular fitness, muscle strengthening, flexibility and body composition and there is a specific exercise for all. Yoga helps only the flexibility, stress and improves the breathing capacity. One needs to do specific exercises for specific goals and yoga alone may not help for weight loss.
Exercise causes over eating
Moderately intense exercise does not cause over eating. This means you don’t go out of breath while exercise. Only people who over do it, get completely breathless end up over eating after exerciseing.
Skipping meals- does it help?
It is said that those who skip breakfast to lose weight usually end up eating 100 calories more than required for lunch. It is important to break meals into 5 portions and have balanced quantities of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in them. A well balanced meal is important to keep the body healthy.
So all you fitness freaks out there…. Make sure you eat healthy, exercise well, don’t believe in myths that misguide you! a simple work out, a healthy diet and a positive frame of mind can all get you to the figure you always dreamt of!
This is a common question asked by people suffering from pimples.
- For someone who is prone to pimples or who has just finished treatment it is important to use specific face washes as a preventive factor. A number of articles are written on the subject and several face washes and anti-acne bars are promoted by the media as well as the medical profession for treating acne/pimples.
- For a person who is under medication for pimples would use tablets, creams and gels to keep the skin dry and prevent pimples. So face washes containing drying agents like Salicylic acid or glycolic acid will be beneficial as it would support the treatment. Do not use face washes or soaps containing moisturising substances and glycerine as they would add more oil to the skin.
- After treatment of pimples is over from the doctor, it is better to continue using the drying face washes so that pimple causing bacteria do not accumulate on the skin.
- For people who would not want to spend much on costly facewashes for a long period, using any non-moisturising soap will also do. This is because the substances contained in soaps/bars/gels/face washes etc. remain in contact for not more than 15-20 seconds on the skin.
In monsoon all gets affected with the health conditions like allergies, cough, cold etc. Even when you are having your diet, it will be really important to be cautious about meal and choose the adequate type of meal that won’t make you sick.
- Avoid taking food from outside vendors as that might be infected by flies and bacteria
- Always try to take filtered water and warm drinks.
- Use a powerful insect repellent to hold mosquitoes away and prevent getting bitten.
- Where likely, try to avoid walking through rainy water. It can lead to numerous fungal diseases of the feet and heels.
- Keep the items like umbrella, rain coat etc when you are going out.
- Take moderately hot food and drinks in this monsoon.
- Keep away the children to play in the rain and rainy water.
- Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp apparels.
- If you suffer from asthma or diabetes, avoid residing any place with wet walls. It encourages the development of fungus and can be especially hurtful.
- Drink many of heating herbal teas, particularly those with antibacterial properties.
Receding hairlines is a typical worry for both men and women. Since it influences appearance, it is a sensitive theme for most individuals. There is a whole host of hair care products available in the market right from shampoos, oils to creams which to some extent may have a positive effect on your hairline. Apart from this it is important to have the right type of foods that gives the much needed care and support to the hair. Some of these nourishments won't just avoid hair fall in addition they enhance the nature of your hair and general wellbeing.
With every one of the brands offering amla hair care products, the significance of vitamin c for hair is self-evident. Vitamin c is in charge of delivering collagen that keeps the hair tissues together. Inadequacy of vitamin c can bring about split ends of broken hair strands, fragile hair that breaks quite easily. Next time you shop organic products, recollect to pick citrus natural products like orange, amla, strawberries, kiwi and grapefruit.
Oats contain a large number of essential vitamins and minerals that are required by the body and specifically for hair. Having oats for breakfast is the ideal approach to guarantee a solid breakfast and provides a lot of nourishment for your hair. Oats alongside honey can likewise be utilized as a conditioner for hair.
Another nourishing factor for hair is eggs, they contain key nutrients like vitamin b complex, omega 3 unsaturated fats, zinc and iron. They provide the strengthening factor to the hair and breakage of hair is minimized. Eggs likewise contain biotin which is another essential supplement required for hair development. Applying egg alongside curd on the hair acts as an amazing protein pack for the hair.
Notwithstanding being useful for your eyes, carrot is extremely valuable for the scalp as well. Carrots enhances blood flow to the head consequently prevents hair fall and damage, improves the growth rate of the hair. They can be included in your meal as salads or for that matter drink a glass of carrot juice or just have a raw one as you please.
Seeds like sesame, pumpkin, chia, flax, and sunflower contain l-lysine which is an amino acid promoter general well beingof hair. Since these seeds contain high measure of calories, ensure you eat in measured quantities.
6. Lean protein
The body replaces normal hair loss with growth of new hair. Protein is the building block for growth and chicken is a rich source of protein. Eating 100 grams of chicken a day is recommended. Vegetarians can substitute chicken with chickpea, quinoa or lentils.
The human body has the capacity to replace normal hair loss with growth of new hair strands. Protein is the base for hair growth and chicken is a rich soruce of protein. Eating 100 grams of chicken a day is prescribed. Vegans can substitute chicken with lentils, chickpea, and quinoa.
Walnuts are incredible for the hair containing vitamin b, iron, protein, zinc and loads of omega 3 unsaturated fat. Aside from walnuts, almonds and cashews additionally avert hair-fall and advance hair generation. Eating a modest quantity of nuts every day ought to be sufficient for normal hair growth.
Eating these nourishments is the ideal approach for your hair as well as they help general wellbeing of your body. Incorporate these simple changes to your eating regimen and get that lustrous hair that you have been yearning for. As you invest in a host of insurance products so is the case for investing in general well being of your health in order lead a happy life. Stay healthy, stay happy, stay hydrated!
- A good oral hygiene routine practiced for a few minutes twice a day can help reduce your risk of developing periodontal diseases and tooth decay. When choosing dental care products, look for those that display the American Dental Association's seal of Acceptance. The seal of Acceptance is your assurance the product meets the ADA's criteria for safety and effectiveness for its intended use.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste with thorough brushing, you can remove plaque from the inner, outer and chewing surfaces of each tooth. Your dentist or dental hygienist can show you a proper brushing technique.
- Clean between teeth once a day with dental floss or another interdental cleaner to remove plaque and debris from areas your toothbrush can't reach.
- If you need extra help controlling gingivitis and plaque that forms above the gum line, your dentist may recommend using an ADA-acceptance antimicrobial mouthrinse or other oral hygiene aids as an effective addition to your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Eat a balanced diet for good general health and limit snacks.
Visit your dentist regularly. Professional cleanings are the only way to remove tartar, which traps bacteria along the gum line.
Mangoes contain good quantities of fiber, vitamin k, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. Research has shown that mangoes' high magnesium and potassium content to lower blood pressure significantly. A natural way to lower high blood pressure is to follow a healthy diet and to exercise.
Raised blood pressure is not a disease in itself. It is just a sign of some underlying disorder. Homeopathy offers good prognosis for cases of essential hypertension. The treatment is based upon the cause and the totality of the case.
A constitutional homoeopathic treatment will cure you permanently.