Doctor in om ayurved panchkarma and family health care center
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for om ayurved panchkarma and family health care centerYour feedback matters!
Hii. I'Sneha. 21.hight .5'5" and my recent weight 72. And i'm too fat. I want too loss my weight. But I can't.so I want to loss my weight. And how can I do that. Plss.hlp me.
My age 36 year old, I am 5.11,weight 86. Want to loose fat by 10 kg and increase muscle mass by 5-7 kg. Yesterday joining the gym. How can you help me?
1. Helps in weight loss
Let us tell you that water doesn’t have some magical property that kills fat (sorry!), but it can help you with your weight loss efforts.
First off, by staying hydrated, one can prevent overeating. That is because a lot of people confuse thirst with hunger! Isn’t drinking water better than eating high energy foods?
2. Flushes out toxins early on
It is a long known secret that drinking water as soon as you get up, i.e. before eating anything is a good way to purify your internal system.
This practice helps to flush off the toxins from our body and cleanses the colon thus it enables better absorption of nutrients from various foods.
3. Helps in getting a glowing skin throughout the day
Water, the first thing in the morning, helps improve the skin glow by flushing off the toxins from the body. It also helps the skin do its job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating, renewing the body cells.
- किडनी स्टोन गलत खान-पान व जरुरत से कम पानी पीना किडनी की पथरी का अहम कारण है।
- किडनी स्टोन के शुरुआती लक्षण गुर्दे की पथरी से पीठ या पेट के निचले हिस्से में तेज दर्द हो सकता है, जो कुछ मिनटो या घंटो तक बना रह सकता है।
- यूरीन में ब्लड
- दर्द के साथ बार-बार यूरीन आना
- पीठ दर्द
- मतली और उल्टी
- बदबूदार यूरीन
- बैठने में परेशानी
Praana vaayu in human body is responsible for performing many vital functions. One of them is our intelligence. So mind related issues are directly related to dis-order of praana vaayu.
Signs of dis-ordered praana vaayu.
2. Stress & depression
3. Unable to forgive anyone
4. Confused state of mind.
5. Loss of joy in life
6. Week memory
7. Sudden mood alterations
8. Head ache after having mental exercise
9. Over blinking of eyes
10. Always in seek of company (uncomfortable if stayed alone)
How to cure prana-vaayu.
1. Getting up early before sun rise is must to cure praana vaayu disorder.
2. Atleast 48 mins in morning should be given daily for deep breathing, walk, praanayam or yog.
3. Nasya (nasal adminstration) of luke warm cow's ghee is very effective in recovering all praana vaayu dis-orders.
4. Fresh n healthy food should be consumed (canned- packed should never be consumed)
5. Keep body hyderated drink adequate amount of water.
6. Spices, excessive salt, fried, non-veg, mashroom, alcohol, tobacco harm praana-vaayu.
7. Keeping anger in mind for a person, community or anyone will never let you heal. Forgiveness is the only key to happiness.
The issue of hair loss is prevalent among both men and women. Excessive hair loss can result due to psychological issues, unhealthy life style and genetics. If left untreated, the problem of hair loss can lead to baldness.
it treat the root cause of abnormal hair loss through homeopathy. It intends to absolve and slow down the issues that are responsible for hair loss. Improvement will be witnessed within 15 days of the treatment.
- Homeopathy treatment is utilized
- Proper lifestyle and healthy diet is recommended
- Precautions and exercises are recommended
Plan of treatment:
1. Symptoms are analyzed
2. Information on medical history, lifestyle and dietary habits are obtained
3. The prime cause of the problem is identified
4. Necessary lifestyle and dietary changes are advised
5. Exercises and medication is prescribed
- Reduced hair loss
- Improved appearance
consult me online for the proper treatment
Leucoderma is one of the most common diseases today; we can easily find people around us having “white patches” on different parts of their body, which clearly indicates they are suffering from the disease of Leucoderma. In the beginning these patches can be easily seen on the body parts which are exposed to the sunlight but have the tendency to get enlarged and affect other parts later, if not treated effectively.
Commonest reasons behind the occurrence of these patches are due to the destruction of melanocytes present on the skin which results into de-pigmentation of the skin. Other causes are hormonal imbalances, improper hygiene, health problems, liver dysfunction, ulcers, impurities of blood, stress and it can inherited from generations to generations also.
There are various misconceptions about the disease that non- vegetarians are at higher risk in comparison to vegetarians, but the researches and studies have proved that vegetarians can be at the risk of same nature. It is a known fact that consuming meat (fish) and milk together can bring discoloration on the skin then how does vegetarians can get affected?
Vegetarians are also equally prone to the disease with their odd food combinations like milk and salt, intake of excessive vitamin C, pesticide treated vegetables, consumption of stale fruits and vegetables can deplete digestive enzymes which eventually cause skin lesions.
Ayurveda provides most authentic, effective and promising treatment for the disease without any side effects, it doesn’t even stops white spots from spreading to the other body parts but also enhances the mechanism of pigmentation to recover from the discoloration of the skin.
I have acne scars on my face. I have been suggested to do dermaroller treatment so, is it necessary to do the treatment in clinic or it can be done from home itself?
Simple ways to show courtesy.
1. Don't break up with someone over text messages.
2. In case you miss a call, drop a message as soon as possible if you're unable to call.
3. Pay back borrowed money as soon as possible no matter how little the amount is. Don't assume that they don't need it and never make them ask you for it.
4. Turn the volume down when you're watching a video, playing music or playing a game on your phone in a public place or better yet, use headphones.
5. Don't press your phone or use headphones when someone is having a conversation with you. Unplug the headsets from your ears even if nothing is playing and give them your undivided attention.
6. When using someone else's phone or computer, don't go through their stuff without permission.
7. Always leave the last piece (of meat) for the person who bought it unless they insist they won't eat it.
8. Don't use speaker phone to have a two person conversation unless your hand are unable to hold the phone.
9. When someone else cooks for you, offer to help clean the kitchen.
10. If you stay the night at someone's house, make the bed or fold the blankets when you leave.
11. Don't let your arguments escalate in public. Find some where else to continue arguing where others won't feel uncomfortable or interested.
12. If you ask your friends for help with some house work, feed them as payment.
13. When someone buys you food or coffee, try to return the favour within a week (if You can)
14. When you borrow someone's car, fill up the tank as a way of saying'thank you'
15. Don't smoke when someone around is feeling uncomfortable. (so wrong)
16. Make sure you don't forget to return that book you borrowed.
17. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how small it is or the way it was presented, even if it wasn't up to your expectation, just say'thank you.
18. When you have someone deserving of Your respect by way of age or status who's friendly and makes himself free with you, speak to them with respect.
19. Don't feel too big to be corrected or reject good advice because you feel it's your life.