Doctor in Noble Hospital
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Noble HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am in severe hair fall problem. every time I comb my hair lots of hairs come out. My hair are falling like they r uprooted. Roots are very very weak. I have used one homeopathic med but no result. Pls help.
Is black and blue stains inside cheeks is pigmentation of oral mucosa? please advice what medicines to be taken for black and blue stains on left interior part of my cheeks. With no itching and pain?
HI, Deep red stretch marks on my biceps (above the elbow) and shoulders. Due to lifting in the gym and thus consequent gain in weight. They started appearing when I started using creatine as a supplement. Please suggest some ointment as they are covering the whole of biceps and are very deep and wide. (Please suggest some Tretinoin ointment as they are only 3 months old)
HI, I am 21 year old. My scalp hair is too filled or loosed. I have used many treatments like shampoo, oils, multivitamins pills. But not solved my problem. I have been checked blood test of like THYROID, DIABETES, CBC. ALL tests are right. Please give me solution.
I am medical student prepare for pg .mujhe 1 mahnine pehle joch itch hua tha to doctor ne loose undergarment pehnne ko bola .mai ghar par boxer pehnkar padhta tha .generally male me 1-2 drop post urinal drip hota hai after urination .mai padhte waqt kabhi kabhi books thigh par rakh leta .i feel bad beacuse book indirectly tough my genital area .so urine touches my book which I consider as saraswati. Even most of hindu consider book as saraswati. Mujhe bad feel hota. Ki mai books ke urine touch kar raha hu to mujhe saraswati mata vidhya jaise denge.
Is it ok to take finasteride for male pattern baldness? My dermatologist prescribed me finasteride 1 mg (Curzifin). I am a bit scared knowing about its side effects.
Is kojivit ultra safe to use. Because I see some negative feedback about it. Can you elaborate its advantages?
What is endometriosis?
The endometrium is the tissue that lines the inside of the womb (uterus).
Endometriosis (en-doe-me-tree-O-sis) is an often painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus - the endometrium - grows outside your uterus (endometrial implant). Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, bowel or the tissue lining your pelvis. Rarely, endometrial tissue may spread beyond your pelvic region.
In endometriosis, displaced endometrial tissue continues to act as it normally would - it thickens, breaks down and bleeds with each menstrual cycle. Because this displaced tissue has no way to exit your body, it becomes trapped. When endometriosis involves the ovaries, cysts called endometriomas may form.
The primary symptom of endometriosis is pelvic pain, often associated with your menstrual period. Although many women experience cramping during their menstrual period, women with endometriosis typically describe menstrual pain that's far worse than usual. They also tend to report that the pain has increased over time.
• Painful periods (dysmenorrhea). Pelvic pain and cramping may begin before and extend several days into your period and may include lower back and abdominal pain.
• Pain with intercourse. Pain during or after sex is common with endometriosis.
• Pain with bowel movements or urination. You're most likely to experience these symptoms during your period.
• Excessive bleeding. You may experience occasional heavy periods (menorrhagia) or bleeding between periods (menometrorrhagia).
• Infertility. Endometriosis is first diagnosed in some women who are seeking treatment for infertility.
• Other symptoms. You may also experience
• Bloating or nausea, especially during menstrual periods.
I have a small black wart like thing in my chest and sometimes pus comes out from here with bad odour. I consulted a homeopathic doctor told me it's a cyst. Which medicine should I take?
Many men and women suffer from baldness these days and in order to conceal it, look for options available in the market. Though there are many temporary solutions, the most permanent solution is hair transplantation.
What is Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is broadly achieved by removing grafts/follicles from the back of the head which are more resistant to hormonal changes and placing them in areas of scanty growth or baldness. There are two methods to remove the grafts – Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
In FUT method, a strip of scalp is cut out from the back of the head and is dissected into individual grafts.
FUE method of hair transplantation involves taking the individual follicular units/grafts from the back of the head one by one by cutting around it through a tiny specialised machine and removing them. The process is tedious and takes a few hours but is painless after a few numbing injections are given.
The rest of the procedure remains the same in both techniques. Tiny sites are created using very fine blades and needles in the balding areas after numbing them again with local anaesthetic injections. These grafts are then inserted in the sites on the front of the head or wherever there is hair loss.
Advantages of FUT method
- Larger areas of baldness can be covered in fewer sittings.
- The recovery time is much quicker with the patient often returning to work the next day itself.
- The resection rate (the grafts that get cut whilst removing) may be lesser providing superior results. However, the resection rate depends on the skill of the surgeon and his/her staff.
Advantages of FUE method
- As this method of hair transplantation does not involve taking an entire strip of scalp from the back of the head like in strip surgery, there are no cuts or stitches.
- There is no linear scar.
Both methods involve surgery hence a proper consultation with the surgeon is required who can explain the procedure and its advantages and disadvantages. It takes several hours to perform the surgery and implant hence it is important to block the day out completely and be mentally prepared for it. Most surgeons will want to shave the entire head before embarking on the procedure so make sure that you factor that in.
Post surgery care
It is important to follow post surgery instructions and take good care of the grafts. Swelling of the scalp, face is common for a few days. You will be on antibiotics, steroids, painkillers for a few days and will be asked to use Minoxidil and or Finasteride.
The grafts are wetted with saline repeatedly for a few days after the transplant. Hair is washed with a diluted shampoo the next day in a specific manner without disturbing the grafts. They will eventually fall out after two weeks and the new growth will be seen anywhere between three to six months. In FUT method, post-op wound care of the scar is important and the sutures are removed after a week.
Who should opt for FUT method?
- People who have larger areas of baldness.
- People who would like to get the procedure done in a single sitting.
Who should go in for FUE method?
- Suitable for people who have smaller areas of baldness.
- People who want to wear shorter hair styles.
- People with active lifestyles like sportsmen, etc.
- Women with smaller areas of baldness.
- People who prefer less invasive procedures and don’t want cuts, stitches on the scalp.
- Those who want faster recovery.