Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Submit a review for Neo Artery & Vein ClinicYour feedback matters!
Age 51 years male. Slip disc happened jan'2010 and get to normal after 4 years doing only exercise till now and used lumbo scrarol belt when out of home. Due to filling uneasy during walking, a tmt brace protocol suggested. Is it ok to do the test.
I suffered from L2 L3 PIVD (slip disc) since last month. I took medical treatment in KEM Hospital for 15 days. I complete there Medicine Course but still I have a pain in my hips. When I try to wake up from bed or try to seat I feel pain in my hips and legs. From current medical treatment I feel only 70% recovery still I have a problem for walking I feel weakness in my both leg muscles. KEM Hospital Doctor suggested me Complete Bed Rest and I take also. But still I don't feel progress more than 70%. What should I do?
I am 26 old man I am suffering from varicose veins ulcer last 5 year old send better tablet cream names pls.
Hello Doctor, I am a 30 year old female. I was diagnosed with mild varicose veins two years ago. The doctor suggested that mild exercise and compression stockings would make them go away. The veins have now started to appear more prominent behind my legs and have become painful especially towards the end of the day and on days when I do not exercise. Kindly tell me a good treatment for this.
Is their any after effect after laser treatment for varicose vein in legs viz. From thigh to knee./or any bad effect.
My feet, especially ankles feel heavy and hurt. There are several red tiny lines all over my feet. I also have varicose veins since several years. What can be done?
Varicose veins are enlarged twisted veins, can be present anywhere but are more common in legs, generally veins in the legs consist of leaflets, which prevent the back flow of the blood, leg muscles help to pump the blood back to the heart against the effect of gravity, varicosity results when leaflets of the valves become loose or incompetent due to which when there is back flow of blood it ultimately results in varicosity in legs.
Causes of varicose veins and how homeopathic medicine will help-
- As seen varicose veins are more common in women as compared to men, there are some factors such as heredity, pregnancy, obesity, menopause, abdominal straining, leg injury, prolonged standing as in bus conductors, traffic police workers.
- In homeopathy there are more then 100 medicines for varicose veins selection is based on complete case taking procedure and totality of the case.
- Homeopathy is a natural and holistic approach in curing a particular disease condition rather than simply eliminating the symptom. In homeopathy minute doses help to cure a person as a whole without any side effect.
- Generally arteries carry blood from heart to rest of the tissue, veins return blood to heart they work against gravity, muscles contractions in our legs acts like a pump and elastic vein valves help blood return to heart, tiny valves in veins open as the blood flows toward your heart then close to stop blood from flowing backward but in case of varicosity of veins these valves become incompetent and loses its elasticity which ultimately results in various symptoms. Homeopathic medicines will help to regain elasticity in the valves which results in proper blood flow.
- The main principle of homeopathy is 'like cures like' selection is based on the symptoms and individualization of the case as every individual is different and exhibits different symptoms, have different mentality and physical generals all above helps us to achieve our goal of permanent cure.