Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Hi, my age is 28 I have pimples on my face and my skin is very oily can, you kindly let me know which soap I should use. Also let me know what I can use to grow my beard.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Other causes of headaches include eye problems like myopia, presbiopia, squint, long sitting on computer screen, low sugar, acidity etc. A proper eye checkup, neurologist opinion, diet, meditation for treatment is important. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an over the counter drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A soothing break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.
Because of pimples there are lots of dark spots ojn my face. Give some home method to clear it within 15 days.
I am suffering from hair dandruff since several months and I feel very disappointed when I see dandruff on my black apparels. I apply plain (sour) curd on my head as a home treatment but I see dandruff again after few hours. Please guide me how to prevent from this completely. I apply Ayurvedic hair oil by Parachute and Patanjali and wash hair with Patanjali Kesh Kanti. I apply hair oil two days in a week. I apply Brylcreem Hair Fall Protect for styling. My diet is simple Indian diet (Both Veg and Non-Veg). Hoping for your immediate and kind response.
I have an acne problem from few years and their are lot of pimple marks on my face I tried many things but nothing can work out and my skin remain worst so please help men.
Hi sir/madam im 16 year old indian boy. My hairs are 2 inch long. I wash it every 3 days. I had dandruff problems so I shaved my hairs before 3 months. Dandruff has not yet gone. Please suggest ways to get rid of it permanently and fast. It feels really itchy on my head due to dandruff. Please help me.
HeLlo My name is farhan and am frm kashmir my age is 19 I am suffering from acne problems I have allot of acnes on my face and also my face is not looking at all I tried many medicine like acne to in acne care but still I have this problem please tell me what should I do.
I have black spot in my face l used cream but no changes my face how used to cream that my pimple clear.
I was suffering throat infection. I had taken, cefalexin and amoxicillin 500, antibiotic and levo cetrizine 5 mg, and nasal decongestant drop for a week. Now I am quite well. But I am suffering of tinnitus in ear for last 3 weeks, and it sounds like a high pitch whistling sound in my left ear. And the intensity of sound is not very high, when I am in work, I can't feel it, but in quite place I can feel it. It started 3 weeks earlier, after the onset of infection, on the 3rd day. And now after 3 weeks it is still disturbing me. It is quite disturbing and I am afraid also. Pls help me. Shall I be all right. Also may be it can help. I am very susceptible to cold air. I have mentioned in allergy section. Pls help.
Sir/mam, I want to know that I get very tensed at certain times which leads to acute headache and body pain. What should I do to avoid or control this?
Occasional nerve pain directly under feet and on below knee areas. Family history has diabetes. Is it diabetic related?
I'm 22 years old female. From last 2 months I get severe headache at the back portion of my head along with my neck. Whenever I get this kind of headache and if I make movement then my head starts aching more severely than before. Bcoz of which I need to sleep or sit still. I suffered this 3-4 times in last 2 months. Please tell me what's wrong with my brain. And how to get rid of it co it's unbearable.
I have take lab test one from thyrocare on 24 dec. 2016 in which my triglyceride - 599. Please advice what should i do now?
Dear sir/mam, I have passing stool hard from last some months. I have do everything like milk, dhai, Raisin, papaya, Guava, Looz syrup and try to take more fibre diet but stool continue hard. Kindly suggest me please.
Hands are shivering when panic and holding some weightless cups some times but I not consume any alcohol what is the reason.
The smell of your body acts the same way as a natural aphrodisiac will and it can entice your partner for immediate intercourse. However, if the same pleasing smell is converted into a bad odor then your sexual life with your partner would become a little objectionable. It is very imperative that we take care of personal hygiene as regards essential parts of our body to guarantee a happy as well as healthy sex life. Care should be taken that we do not mess up with cleanliness issues and to achieve a healthier comfort zone and follow a few essential tips related to personal hygiene.
General Health Tips to Be Followed
- The first and foremost hygiene tip that must be followed to avoid bad smell is to take a shower. It would make you feel fresh and provide better energy to perform the sexual act.
- It is very essential for couples who want to enjoy oral sex to wash their sexual organs properly. If the sexual organs are not washed properly your partner would be reluctant in giving you oral pleasure. Hence, proper a cleanup is a must and this must be done before and after having sex, which is obligatory even for your personal health.
- In the course of sexual acts, partners often tend to touch the body parts of their partner and if the body parts are hairy, then that too can put your partner off. It is therefore, necessary that all the brittle hair is shaved off properly, and it should be trimmed neatly. The body hair can make it uneasy for you to enjoy sex with your partner.
- The most important hygiene tip that needs to be followed is to keep your hands and nails clean. If the hands or nails are dirty, they are likely to carry harmful microbes in them and that possibly will irritate your partner as well. To feel nice and enjoy sex in a better way it is always better that body parts are cleaned properly.
- Discomfort in sex is also caused when your mouth stinks due to eating something, and your partner would feel reluctant to kiss. It is therefore, best that you brush your teeth before going to bed. The other way you can get rid of the smell is taking some mouth freshener or chewing a mint. It would help in attaining pleasant smell in your mouth.
These hygiene tips must be followed to enjoy romantic moments in your life. Moreover, it is always good to stay clean and maintain personal hygiene.