Submit a review for Medical Options and ServiceYour feedback matters!
I am looking for family planning, 3 years since married but started family planning from Jan 2017. Till now I am not pregnant. I am taking folvite 5 mg from 55 days. My periods are regular 25 days Cycle, no health issue. Since it's long time after marriage so everyone is pressurizing us for baby. I am very much depressed now. As soon as my period dates comes nearby, my heartbeats are increasing and after getting period literally I am crying like anything. Kindly help me out if I need to take anymore vitamin supplements to increase my pregnancy chances?
Please reply I did sex on 13 day after my first day of my period what chances of getting pregnant now I feel hungry lazy and nausea vomiting and in morning I see white milky discharge.
I am married for last 2.5 years. L have PCOS (irregular period) problems. Now I want to conceive. please help me.
Hi, I had my c section on November 30 2016. My baby happened to aspirate meconium and was very sick. Still she is sick. Since my husband is already 32 years old I wish to have another baby as soon as possible. Can you please tell me the minimum time I can try to conceive again. I had GDM in my last pregnancy. So I would also like to know how to avoid it in next pregnancy. I am 5.5 ft and 73 kg, suggest me ways to reduce it for healthy pregnancy. Fasting sugar now is 101 to 107. Pp after two hours 111. Yet to get my gtt done. It was 107 when I was so ideal. I started working out with mild walking and it dropped to 101 after 12 hours of fasting. Plus I don't breastfeed my baby since she was sick and was in NICU for two months she don't know to suck and drink milk. I used to express and give. Eventually the quantity reduced. Now only 20 ml everyday m able to express.
Hello I want to know about my pregnancy I do intercourse on 18 mar I feel laziness vomiting white milky discharge my last period is on 5 mar can I pregnant please tell me.
My wife is unable to conceive, we got married four years back, all reports of me n my wife are normal, doctors predict its PCOD Earlier, but later she give up treatment giving reason that she is in able to detect problem with conceive, both of us analysed thyroid, oviduct, cervix, semen analysis, ova size, all reports are normal, even 3 times IUI is fail in last 6 months.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
Hi! I am taking homeopathy medicine for infertility from 4 months I am having low amh and do not ovulate on time. I want to know is it possible to ovulate and conceive just 3 days before period if yes then will the period come or will it skip. After taking treatment I am noticing changes in my menstrual cycle. I get brown discharge before period for 3 days I also feel like nausea during brown discharge and get fever according to my Dr. that is the time I ovulate. Is it possible to ovulate before periods .should I try using ovulation kit.
Hi Sir/mam, I am married last month, I had sex with my wife couple of days back, I want baby in short period so what are the way to follow and also what should I do?
Dear doctor I want to know what is the best time in the month where chances of conceiving are most? Also please let me know the basic preparedness to improve fertility?
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.