Doctor in Manovedh Psychological Counselling Center
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Manovedh Psychological Counselling CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any issue and call her, Dr Pallavi Patankar still takes my call in case of any emergency. Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but she has treated me completely. She did my psychotherapy.
I was suffering from stress and It was affecting my day to day life. My father took me to Dr Pallavi. She is a well experienced psychologist. She helped me to get rid this problem. She took number of counselling sessions and after all the sessions, I am perfectly fine.
One of my cousin's referred to Dr Pallavi Patankar. Both she and staff were very helpful. sh certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. I recieved a obsessive compulsive disorder treatment from her. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
She was good
I am 28 years old women unmarried battling with mood swings and lack of interest in any activity. I started menstruating when I was just 8 years old. I noticed that I lost interest in my studies sports friends etc. I developed difficulty in concentrating on anything and started even masturbating for a long period of time. I enjoyed isolation and slowly it became a problem. I have a problem of dreaming a lot as if I have lost contact with the reality. Before menstruation things were very normal. I was an active child who enjoyed studying and playing and was also athletic. Despite of all the problems I managed to clear all my exams with 70% marks. Over a period of time I developed the problem of sinusitis, PCOD and I also developed facial hair. I am taking medication for it .my periods have reduced a lot and I feel tired all the time and I also stopped masturbating. Things have become dull in my life. I have lost interest in everything and feel a sense of worthlessness. Deep down I feel that I have the ability to do a lot of things in life but I am stopped from doing it. Also I have the problem of head ache and running nose since a long time. I want to enjoy life and live it to the fullest and I do not want to feel tired all the timed.
I have recently started my first job and my age is 9: 30 am to 7: 30. The job is a bit stressful but as it is as per my profession so I like working so long but somehow my body is not allowing me to work days and nights. I mean I am having so much pressure in my brain and I am not in a position to fix it. Pressure regarding tasks, seniors, juniors etc. Please help me out wide a way 2 get free of stress in brain.
Hi, I'm preparing for police jobs, I like politics much, I always think about it from my childhood, bt now I want to be cool nd with concisios mind, bt I'm always getting political thoughts, I'm not preparing continuously, I always stay alone, could you help me.
Dear Doctors, I always feel insecure and I be impatient about the things and my relatives or bf. Few have suggested me not to express my love in words, they also told me to hide my needs and anger from the people shok I love, they advice to speak less. But the problem is that I can't do it any more as suppressing myself and hiding my feelings and anger is hurting me like hell. And I can't take it as a justified statement that I should not reveal my needs to my own people, I feel my own people including my bf should be the first one to know about all my needs. Why do I have to hide my nature from my own people to keep them there in my life. I really want them to be with me till I die but I just can't suppress myself like this any more. What do I do please suggest.
I proposed that girl and he also love me but when I reach to her house he doesn't talk to me. And he avoid me in presence of any person. Then I got depressed.
Dear Sir, I am very stressed towards my life, I thinks much regarding family responsibility etc, I don't know why fm getting bad dreams it's automatically wake up suddenly in the night, then will wait for sometime to sleep, I need to stop this naturally please guide should I do Meditation/ yoga etc or any other medicines will work.
I am strange. Strange strange. This is unbelievable. I deeply study in psychology. I saw a dream. I saw one person in my dream. He is dead. When my age 14 year .i feel fear .how is possible. But did not remember in my life. How possible.
Anxiety is a common issue with growing teenagers. It is not the typical anxiety before exams or academic projects. It is more than that. Anxiety may be the result of the hormonal changes, which predominantly affect the adolescent years of growth. While your body copes with different changes, your mind tangles between the future liberty and present restrictions. Knowing certain facts about this anxiety trail can help you to cope with it.
1. Anxiety is not always a disease: Anxiety is not always a disease. It is a normal phenomenon among adolescent teenagers. However, in certain cases it may be severe for some teenagers. They may feel crippled with anxiety. Under such cases, one would require psychiatric help.
2. Talk to someone: A great way to relieve yourself from stress due to anxiety is to speak with someone. It can be a friend or someone close to share your thoughts. If you know the reason of your anxiety, share it, discuss it. You will definitely feel better.
3. Take a break: Entertainment and break from academic work and schedule is necessary for teenagers to lower anxiety traits. However, if the anxiety is due to peers, you may even take a break from them and engage in family.
4. Cry out loud: It is not a silly thing to cry when you are stressed under anxiety. Crying is an emotional outburst which essentially relieves the stress due to anxiety and lets you control the emotional disturbed state of mind.
5. Good sleep: Sleep is necessary for both mental and physical rest. You need to overcome from the fatigue of routine works, stressful events, peer factor, etc. Catching the essential 8 hour sleep is a great way to overcome anxiety issues.
6. Don’t be conscious: Anxiety is a common factor among all your peers. You are not the only one coping with anxiety stress. So, take it light. Relax and don’t be conscious about your anxiety problems. Consider them to be temporary.
7. Be confident: Losing confidence under the stress due to anxiety can be even more disastrous. The effects will never be better. So be confident about whatever you do, whether right or wrong. Every person learns from his own activities. Whether right or wrong, everything will give you a lesson. So you will never be a loser, you will win a lesson.
8. Don’t feel stupid: Being stressed with anxiety is not abnormal or stupid. Everything is okay with you, and you are not the stupid fellow out there.
9. You are not weak: Anxiety is not a sign of weakness. You can rather make it your strength. Fight it back and keep your energy and enthusiasm high.
10. Anxiety is temporary: As you move ahead of the adolescent period, anxiety will faint. You will be more confident and matured, able to tackle anxiety. So consider it to be an affair of a few years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!