Submit a review for Mann ClinicYour feedback matters!
Most men would like to improve their sex life.
Erectile dysfunction can be a very frustrating condition. Most men are not embarrassed to admit it and for many the thought of going soft is a real cause of concern. The good news is that adding a few different foods to your diet or enjoying a glass of red may put an end to your erection worries.
Erectile dysfunction, (ED) is the inability to keep an erection and this is also referred to as impotence. If there is not enough blood flow to the penis, a man cannot achieve an erection. This condition can be fixed and the type of treatment always depends on the underlying cause. There are many treatment options available and these range from penile surgery, medication drugs, devices and lifestyle changes. This condition can affect men more as they get older and can be common in men within the ages of 45 to 70. Some men in their late 20's can even start experiencing symptoms, though the damage may have been building since a younger age.
Here you can discover the surprising causes of erectile dysfunction, plus natural ways to overcome this issue.
The main physical link to erectile dysfunction can be caused by atherosclerosis the thickening of the walls of the arteries. This condition causes arteries to narrow restricting blood flow. When the arteries are too clogged to carry blood, a man will not get a solid erection. There is often an overlap between physical and psychological causes.
Men Can Enjoy a Regular Glass of Red Wine
A glass or two of red wine is believed to enhance blood flow to the manhood area by opening up the arteries. Red wine can also increase levels of testosterone which can increase sexual desire.
Take a Diet Rich in Flavonoids
Red wine and berry fruits can be beneficial and can be as helpful as taking exercise such as walking on a daily basis.
Not everyone enjoys a glass of red so here are 8 foods you need to know about if you want keep hard in the bedroom.
Foods for ED
Men take note! Forget the pills, there are natural remedies helpful for ED.
You can take all the pills you like, but they're not addressing the underlying cause of the problem. What Viagra does is relax blood vessels but is only a quick fix solution. It doesn't matter how young you are, you can start now to make a few small changes to your diet. Men who eat a few servings a week of the following super foods were far less likely to go limp than men who didn't eat these foods. Fruit helps to stop and can reverse the build-up of fat in arteries. Fruit should definitely be consumed daily.
Studies suggest eating more foods rich in flavonoids such as the ones listed below can even reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Citrus fruits
- Berries such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries,
- Apple and pears
- Garlic and Onions
Bananas give you much needed potassium which helps keep your heart healthy.
Garlic and onion contain allicin, which helps increase blood flow.
Bottom line: If you are considering trying a natural alternative, maybe these super foods above will give you a promising start. Your erection issue may go away as quickly as it occurred. This is also an opportunity to get a little healthier without spending a vast amount of commitment or expense. By increasing the blood flow to your penis, a healthy diet will help to improve the quality of your erections.
It goes without saying that sexual intercourse is an integral part of the lives of human beings and most importantly, it is crucial to have a healthy copulation to have a happy conjugal life. Several factors come into play while mating and the penis size is one such vital factor. Accordingly, owing to several disorders, there are various sexual solutions arriving at present that assist in the healthy mating of couples. One of the main methods is known as penis enlargement that is required to take care of the penis size in the males so that t can perform well during the process of sexual intercourse.
Why is the penis enlargement technique required?
As this organ or penis, is responsible for entering into the vagina of the females during intercourse, therefore, it has to be of an adequate size so that complete desire is fulfilled and the female partner is fully satisfied. However, often due to various reasons, the size of the penis is smaller than the usual size that hampers this whole process of sexual intercourse because it is not able to enter into the vagina totally. This leads to incompleteness while mating and there is dissatisfaction on the part of the females as well. The males on the other hand, who are having smaller penis size feel lower regarding confidence and also do not feel elated as well because they are not able to provide the desired fulfillment to their female partner and hence, this can grossly affect the relationship and well-being too. To solve this problem, today several treatment methods have come up so that the penis can be enlarged to a proper size to ensure that it attains the size that will completely enter into the vagina. These are known as penis enlargement techniques.
Process of penis enlargement and its utilities
The methods that are being applied for increasing the size of the penis is herbal, and the medicines are all made from natural and organic ingredients. Therefore, there are no chances of side effects in the long run and the medicines can also be applied directly. Before proceeding with the penis enlargement process, it is always advisable to consult a sexologist and only after thorough psychological and physical check-up, the actual treatment starts. There are different materials that make up the medicines, and all are taken from the plants, leaves, roots, stems and fruits along with some vital minerals and nutrients that aid in the growth of the nerve cells in the penis so as to enhance its size to an optimum level. The various other features that come into play while aggravating the size of the penis are:
- Promotes more blood circulation in the region of the penis that will nurture the male organ and hence, assists in its growth through a normalized blood flow.
- Helps in development of new tissue in the region of the penis.
- It not only helps in enlargement of the penis but also treats for lesser ejections and other related erectile issues.
- Allows any obstructions to be removed by giving appropriate potency to the veins, muscles, nerves and penis muscles as well.
- Apart from increasing the size of the penis, these treatment procedures help in enhancing the sperm motility and also augment the sperm count too.
- The herbal methods of treatment ensure appropriate production of testosterone hormone and stimulate its production.
- Immunity amplification and reduction in the risk of any health or sexual disorders and not only that, the medicines help in revitalizing the sexual desire too.
- It is always wise to give this medicine a definite try to reap its widespread benefits.
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.
शीघ्रपतन पुरुषों में होने वाली आम समस्या है। सेक्स के दौरान शुरुआती 3० सेकेंड से दो मिनट के बीच ही वीर्य निकल जाए तो इस स्थिति को शीघ्र पतन या प्रीमेच्योर इजेकुलेशन कहते हैं। शीघ्रपतन होने पर स्त्री संभोग का पूरा आनंद नहीं उठा पाती है, जिसके कारण पति-पत्नी दोनों में तनाव भी पैदा हो सकता है। इस स्थिति में पुरुषों में हीनभावना आ जाती है।
शीघ्रपतन की समस्या आजकल ज्यादातर कम उम्र के युवकों में ज्यादा देखने को मिलती है। इस समस्या का मानसिक, शारीरिक और सामाजिक असर भी पड़ता है। इस समस्या से पीडि़त व्यक्ति संकोच की वजह से किसी से दिल की बात नहीं कह पाता और मन ही मन घुटता रहता है। वहीं बहुत से लोग आत्महत्या जैसा कदम तक उठा लेते हैं, तो कुछ लोग गलत नीम- हकीम के चक्कर में पड़ जाते हैं, जिससे उनका समय और पैसा बर्बाद होता है। शीघ्रपतन किस वजह से होता है, अभी तक इसका कोई ठोस कारण नहीं पता चल सका है। यहां कुछ कारण हैं जिनको शीघ्रपतन की वजह माना जाता है।
- किसी भी प्रकार का नशा न करें। नशा आपकी सेक्स पावर को घटाता है। तनाव न लें। बहुत से लोग इसी तनाव से ग्रस्त रहते हैं कि पता नहीं वे अपने साथी को खुश कर पाएंगे या नहीं। शीघ्रपतन कोई बीमारी नहीं है। खुद पर यकीन रखें।
- कई लोग कहते हैं कि हस्तमैथुन करने से पुरुषों में शीघ्रपतन की समस्या देखने को मिलती है। उन्हें क्लाइमेक्स तक पहुंचने की जल्दी होती है जिस वजह से यह समस्या देखने को मिलती है। हालांकि इस बात के कोई वैज्ञानिक प्रमाण नहीं हैं।
- डायबिटीज जैसी बीमारियों का प्रभाव नर्वस सिस्टम पर पड़ता है। तंत्रिका प्रणाली पर असर होने के चलते लिंग की नसें कमजोर हो जाती हैं जिससे ये समस्या हो सकती है। इसके अलावा ड्रग्स वगैरह लेने पर भी ये समस्या हो सकती है।
- मानसिक तनाव स्वास्थ्य के लिए किसी भी तरह से ठीक नहीं। इसका असर शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य के साथ सेक्स लाइफ पर भी पड़ता है।
- उम्र के साथ शरीर में हार्मोंस में भी उतार-चढ़ाव देखने को मिलते हैं। सेक्स हार्मोन टेस्टोस्टेरोन की कमी से भी ये समस्या देखने को मिलती है। जंक फूड और मोटापे के चलते भी ये समस्या पैदा हो सकती है।
- थायरायड, लिंग की कमजोरी, हाईब्लडप्रेश र, विटामिन की कमी वगैरह भी शीघ्रपतन की वजह हो सकती हैं।
शीघ्र स्खलन के घरेलू उपचार
- तनाव, थकावट और उत्तेजना शीघ्रपतन के मुख्य कारण हैं, इन्हें दूर किए बिना आपको इससे छुटकारा नहीं मिल सकता।
- सेक्स के लिए सही समय और सही स्थान का चुनाव करें। ऐसी जगह चुनें जहां दोनों लोग सहज होंऔर आनंद की अनुभूति हो।
- सेक्स करते वक्त जल्दबाजी न करें। न ही किसी तरह का भय या चिंता पालें।
- संभोग की प्रक्रिया के पहले पार्टनर को उत्तेजित करने मेंज्यादा समय दें। अगर इस दौरान इरेक्शन हो जाए तो परेशान न हों। महिलाओं को उत्तेजित होने में ज्यादा वक्त लगता है। इसलिए जल्दबाजी बिलकुल न करें।
- हरे प्याज के बीज शीघ्रपतन रोकने में काफी मदद करते हैं। हरे प्याज के बीजों को मसलकर पानी में अच्छी तरह से मिलाएं। इस पानी को दिन में तीन बार खाना खाने से पहले लें। प्याज खाने से आपकी कामुक शक्ति और नियंत्रण बढ़ता है।
- शीघ्र पतन के लिए अश्वगंधा प्राकृतिक औषधि है। इस औषधि को किसी आयुर्वेदिक डॉक्टर की सलाह पर ले सकते हैं। इस औषधि के प्रयोग से स्खलन की समस्या हल हो जाती है।
- शीघ्र पतन के घरेलू इलाज के लिए लहसुन का उपयोग भी कर सकते हैं। लहसुन गुप्तांग में रक्त संचार बढ़ाता है।
- अदरक के रस में शहद मिलाकर लेने से भी शीघ्रपतन रोकन में मदद मिलती है। अदरक गुप्तांग में रक्त संचार बढ़ाता है, जिससे एजैकुलेशन की क्रिया नियंत्रण में रहती है। ये मिश्रण सोने से पहले लेना ज्यादा लाभकारी होता है।
येतकनीकि भी आजमाएं
सेक्स संबंध बनाने में हड़बड़ी न दिखाएं। फोर प्ले और सेक्स प्रक्रिया करने के दौरान बीच-बीच में रुकें। जब लगे कि वीर्य निकलने वाला है तो रुक जाएं। इस बीच पार्टनर को चुंबन करें और अंगों को सहलाएं। इसका अ यास करने केलिए स्खलन तक हस्तमैथुन करें, फिर रुक जाएं। दो से तीन बार ऐसा करेंफिर स्खलन करें। इससे स्खलन नियंत्रण का अ यास होगा।
स्टॉप एंड स्क्वीज या निचोड़ तकनीकि-
सेक्स करते वक्त जब लगे कि वीर्य निकलने वाला है तो अपने पार्टनर से गुप्तांग को नीचे की ओर दबाने को कहें या खुद दबाएं। ऐसे दबाएं कि न तो वीर्य निकले और न दर्द हो। जब वीर्य निकालने की इच्छा समाप्त हो जाए तो छोड़ दें। इस प्रक्रिया को भी अभ्यास में लाएं।
Is there any side effect like HIV or AiDS by using manforce tablet at the age of 23? Is there any problem in general in future by using manforce tablet.
I am suffering from sexual problem nightfall premature ejaculation All problem due to more masturbating in past time please help.
I have started masturbation from 6 years, I am unmarried. I have heard dat masturbate can decrease strength nd it may cause nerves weakness. What I have to do to decrease masturbation?
In India, statistics reveal that more than 92% of women suffer from gynaecological problems. Some of these problems may turn out to be more serious than you expected. Here are 5 danger signs you should watch out for that signal an immediate visit to your gynaecologist.
1. Painful sex
Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
2. Considerable bleeding during periods
If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it’s a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
3. Itchy vagina
Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a sexually transmitted disease. In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
4. Abnormal vaginal odour
Abnormal vaginal odour, just like an itchy vagina, may be a sign of a bacterial infection. Sometimes vaginal odour may even be accompanied with a thick and heavy vaginal discharge. This usually indicates vaginal yeast infection (an infection caused by an increase in the number of yeast cells present in your vagina), and if ignored these infections can recur, making sex and urination very painful activities.
5. Lump in your breast
A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
Schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist if you experience any one of these symptoms. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
My ages is 24 and I havnt gf. I daily do the masturbating. My penis become a week day by day. How to improve my self and my sex stamina.
My uterus opening becomes red and little bit swollen and its itches a lot and there is some burning sensation while peeing but my urine is normal.
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.