Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Jogai ClinicYour feedback matters!
I can not control myself from seeing porn. I have tried many many time to control myself from this bad habit but I have never been successful. After seeing porn I become very excited and I masturbate then. I think this habit creates lots of problem on my body and mind. Please say me some practical technique by which I can change this bad habit into good habit. Please help me.
I am 52 years old female having knee problem since 6 months. I have diagnosed with high uric acid for that I have taken full course, I have taken vitamin d injection as well my knee stiffness is not going, please advise.
Till what age we shed masturbate. M 27 years old masturbating from 13 years twice a week is it excess?
I am suffering from worst part of my life. I am 21 years old male, heavily addicted due to masturbation since 3-4 years, I do it 4-5 times a week from past 3-4 years. I am trying to stop it from 6 months but failed every time. Now this is getting worse and worse. I searched quite a brief how to stop it, but can't help myself. From past few months I hesitate to talk to anyone just keep on watching adults films every alternate day, just want to keep me alone and watch and do this bad thing again and again. Sometimes I also cried and found very guilty when I do this. I am alone most of the time, has a lot of time so do this again and again. There may be every bad effects due to this, also thinking not to marry in future as I may not be able to become father or satisfy her. Please help me. If I will stop this bad habit I will be very thankful to you.
This morning after I woke up I felt a slight pain on the left side chest and arms. But no dizziness or fatigue. Slowly the pain turned to mild numbness and vanished after 1 hour or so. I checked my BP it was 130/90 and pulse 85. Did I feel a heart related pain.
Himy stomach behaves like hungry, but not actually bcz when I eat something, after the meal it behaves like that I eat nothing and my stomach create a sound when this issue appears.
I have breathing problem. Whenever I take long breath I can't take it. Feel like something heavy weight put on my chest please give me the ans.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I used to have sex with my girlfriend (once in 2-3 months), m not able to have sex more than 4-5 min, I do exercise Nd also taking protein powder, is this happening bcz of this protein? Or any other reason?
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.
Ringworm is a type of fungal infection occurring on the skin of a person. Ringworm does not involve the presence of any kind of actual worms whatsoever. It is so named because of the circular scaly infection on the skin, which almost appears as if a worm is present beneath the skin.
Why the fungi arise on the skin is unclear. However, these skin infections are highly contagious, so people coming in contact with those already having the disease could naturally develop the ringworm lesions. The fungi also require warm and moist conditions to thrive in. People working in waterlogged conditions or those walking barefoot on wet floors near swimming pools; public washrooms etc could all develop ringworm based on their immunity levels.
Symptoms of Ringworm:
Reddish, scaly or white patches on the skin.
The lesions may appear raised and blistered.
The circular lesion might have a clearing in the center.
Hair loss is a common side effect of this disease. Ringworm of scalp especially is characterized by patchy hair loss where the hair might be bent and broken at an odd angle. Dandruff might also be present. Thankfully, there are many effective homeopathic remedies for ringworm on scalp.
Though mostly ringworm is treated with conventional medicines and allopathic treatment, there are certain recurring ringworms on which traditional medicines slowly lose effect. Such infections can be controlled and cured with the help of homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathy is based on the principle of ‘like curing like’. This means, the homeopath takes a bit of the plant material, deactivates it and just like a vaccine, infuses the patient’s body with small quantities of it. Popular homeopathic remedies for treating ringworm are:
Sepia: It is obtained from the ink of a squid. It has been found that contact with the squid causes symptoms similar to the ones caused by ringworms. Thus, it is a remarkable cure for this disease. However, before actually administering this medicine, the homeopath doctor would ask several questions to understand the nature of the disease occurring to you. Such questions would include your sensitivity to heat and cold or how many times in the past has ringworm infected you. Only when the practitioner is sure of the fact that sepia is the correct treatment, would he prescribe it to you. This is a great cure for ringworms occurring in children as well.
Sulphur: Ringworms not only affect a person on the skin of his/her body, it might also occur on the scalp. These ringworms can cause a lot of itching, irritation, hair loss, pus in the scalp etc. For treating such types of ringworm, one can apply sulphur-based creams or ointments on the affected area on the scalp. Sulphur is seen to help in fighting the ringworms and thus providing relief from all the itching and irritation on the scalp.
Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is obtained when leaves of the poison ivy plants are distilled overnight. Contact with poison ivy leaves also causes similar symptoms as ringworms and thus, it is known to be a good cure for the disease.
Ringworms on Animals-
At times, even animals like cats and dogs can be affected by ringworms. Symptoms would include loss of hair in patches, itchy hair, white or blackish patches on the body and others. A specialised vet should be referred to for a medicated shampoo besides a homeopath. Medicines like Sepia or Chrysarobinum are administered to treat ringworms in animals.
Thus, ringworm is a very common form of a disease and is easily treatable whether in humans or animals. One would need to follow the course of their medicine and take to patience for getting it cured as soon as possible.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.