Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Heal Complete Homoeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Can I give banana , chiccoo, pear, mango , dates fruits to my six month old baby . Is there any fruit among these which should be avoided?
Hello doctor meri marriage 27 jan 2016 ko hui Hum tab se sex kr rahe the. 6 feb ko mujhe periods hua to 10 ko main periods se free ho gyi. Ab main pregnant hu m doctor se treatment me bhi hu. Doctor report says now m 5 months pregnant. Please suggest me ki main kb pregnant hui. Main in sab ko confused rahti hu. Please suggest me. Main doctor ke is hisab ko smjh nhi paa rahi hu. Thanks.
Dear Doctor My child is 6 year old first she is going to school vary interestingly without crying, But after feb march school means she is crying and saying to stay her mother along in school. We ask is there any problem she replied no but why she is afraiding.
Meri age 22 hai or me kabhi kbhi smoke kia krti hu Once in a week Kya mera ye smoke krna Mere future pregnancy me koi problem create krega kya?
Mera pregnency ka 7 month chal raha he. Meri dadi bol rahi he k 7 month par isbgol khana chahiya to. Aapki ray kya he?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Cay you suggest what should be done?
I am losing my weight but I used all types of weight gainer but no effect what I should do to gain my weight?
I was suffering urine problem from last 2-3 year My doctor asked me to do a x-ray I got it done and found stricture in my other my doctor said there will be an operation by endoscopic please suggest me is it safe and is it painful or not as they say it is done by microscope so not painful I am a 25 year old male.
I had small pimples on my face. It has itching problem. After pimples it formed as black spots. What I have to do to reduce black marks. Already I am using persol a. C 2.5.
How can be solve out my digestive system I am facing big problem due to that not getting my body growth. Constipation problem.
Doctor I am married since 2007 with one girl child 7 years old my question is that I have completely lost interest in sex after one year of my marriage in have frequent quriells with my hubby because he is always active and I always refuse can you help me on this so I can also enjoy.
My first baby has down syndrome. I am pregnant with 5 week. I want to protect my second child to down syndrome.
51 stress management tips to help you manage your stress
1. Seek professional help
2. Change your diet
3. Increase exercise
4. Drink more water
5. Learn to meditate
6. Read a positive thinking book
7. Start a new hobby
8. Spend at least 10 minutes in the early morning or late afternoon sunshine
9. Go for a walk
10. Talk to your parents
11. Talk to your friends
12. Talk to work colleagues
13. Find time for yourself
14. Learn positive affirmations
15. Do a positive thinking course or buy a book
16. Concentrate on your breathing
17. Stay calm
18. Find a healthy way to release your energy
19. Join a sporting team
20. Talk about your feelings
21. Don't be afraid of failure
22. Learn ways to relax
23. Spend quality time with your family
24. Spend quality time with your friends
25. Belief in yourself
26. Give yourself another chance
27. Learn to just stop
28. Approach something new with a positive mind
29. Reward yourself for your attempts
30. Acknowledge the good in yourself
31. Get organised
32. Write to-do lists (achievable)
33. Set yourself realistic goals and reward yourself when you reach them
34. Cut back on alcohol
35. Cut back on smoking
36. Avoid too much coffee
37. Avoid nonprescription drugs
38. Play with your kids
39. Spend time with your partner
40. Have more early nights
41. Take the tv out of the bedroom or, at least, don't have it on at bedtime
42. Stay positive
43. Learn about breathing techniques
44. Try assertiveness training
45. Try to stop negative thoughts
46. Listen to your body
47. Learn to say no
48. Accept other people's failures
49. Ask for help
50. Accept what you can't change
51. Learn from your mistakes