Doctor in Hardas Heart Care
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Hardas Heart CareYour feedback matters!
Chandsultana Abdulbari Qureshi
My father's age is 50 he has higher cholesterol from past 5 years. Consuming pills since then. Still he feels barrier in inhalation once in every 3- 4 months.
Hello doctors just for routine check up I checked my lipid profile. And they are following Serum appearance clear S.cholesterol 135. Mg/DL S.triglycerides. 56 mg/DL Hdl cholesterol 39 Ldl cholesterol. 85 Vldl cholesterol. 11 S cholesterol /hdl cholesterol 3.45 Ldl cholesterol/hdl cholesterol 2.17 S.triglycerides/hdl cholesterol. 1.41 My sugar level is pp 90 n after lunch is 104 I am 34 got heart attack on 9th jan 2017 got 45% of blockage which was burst with clot burster my tmt done came negative my 2d echo was normal with lvef of 55% which was performed in January 2018. Are my lipid profile OK or need to be get more changes my blood pressure normally stay from 110/80 to 130/80 n some time I feel heaviness just under my left chest which makes me worry whole time is this problem related to cardiac or need some other doctor now I am taking juprios gold 10 & met xl 25 I am pure veg so no non veg don't drink no smoking.
I have recent given birth to a child and had no history of hypertension during and before pregnancy. I had a normal delivery. From yesterday I am blood pressure 140/100. What can be the reason and treatment.
Hi Sir, I have been prescribed Met Xl 25 by my doctor for high heart rate and. High diastolic pressure. Is is safe to use it because I found numerous studies where it says that it can make you diabetic.
In lipid test results HDL Cholesterol --- 34 triglycerides -- 205 LDL Cholesterol --- 75 VLDL Cholesterol --- 40.94 I am 63 years old having diabetes, BP & Diabetic Nephro CKD. Now I have done the lipid test, The results are as above. Pl suggest treatment to maintain cholesterol.
One of the most common problems to affect men and women of all ages is high blood pressure. If your blood pressure consistently shows a reading that is higher than 140 over 90 you may be suffering from high blood pressure. High blood pressure on its own is not fatal, but it can lead to a number of problems including strokes and higher vulnerability to heart attacks.
An unhealthy lifestyle is one of the biggest causes for high blood pressure. Thus making conscious lifestyle changes such as leading a more active life and eating more fruits and vegetables can help manage high blood pressure. Ayurveda also has a number of ways to manage and treat high blood pressure. Some of these are:
- Garlic cloves: Garlic has a number of antiseptic properties and is also beneficial towards slowing down the pulse rate and helps smoothen the heart’s rhythm. To use garlic, include it in your regular food or better still, chew 2-3 fresh, raw cloves of garlic a day.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is rich in L-citrulline, an amino acid which has the ability to lower blood pressure. It is also loaded with fiber, vitamin A, potassium and lycopenes which also help lower blood pressure levels. To benefit from watermelon, it can be eaten as it is or dried watermelon seeds can be crushed and mixed with cuscus powder and water to be drunk twice a day. The powder made from dried watermelon seeds can also be steeped with boiling water to create a tea that should be consumed every morning and evening.
- Amla or Indian gooseberries: This herb is associated with a number of health benefits and can help lower cholesterol, hypertension and help stabilize blood circulation. To use amla in the treatment of high blood pressure, crush and extract the juice of 4-5 amlas and have 2 teaspoons of this juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey every morning. This also strengthens the digestive system and prevents the build up of toxins inside the body.
- Yoga: Yoga asanas can also help stabilize the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system and thus regulate blood pressure. To treat high blood pressure, begin by sitting in the Siddhasana posture and practising the Anjali Mudra. This helps reduce stress and anxiety. Follow this by the Supta Padangusthasana and then the Matsya Kridasana. Simple anulom vilom and other such breathing exercises can also help lower high blood pressure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Onions are a part of the Allium group of vegetables and herbs, which additionally include chives, garlic, scallions and leeks. Allium vegetables have been known for a long time for their specialty of sharp flavours as well as for their curing and healing properties. Onions are a thick and layered vegetable and while they are low in calories, they are highly advantageous when it comes to a steady supply of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and cancer prevention agents.
Here is how consuming onions can be very beneficial for your health:
- Organosulfer compounds: Allium vegetables have broadly been known as cancer prevention agents, particularly stomach and colorectal tumours. They have beneficial and healing impacts are likely due to a limited amount of organosulfur compounds present in them as compared to other vegetables.
- Folate: Folate, found in onions, may help with depression by keeping an overabundance of homocysteine from shaping in the body, which can keep blood and different nutrients from reaching the brain. Abundance of homocysteine hinders the growth of serotonin, which is the happiness hormone.
- Vitamin C: Adequate intake of vitamin C is required for the building and support of collagen, which gives a sheen and volume to the skin and hair, respectively. Onions have abundance of vitamin C.
- Other Vitamins: Onion contains common sugar, vitamins A, B6, C, E and minerals, for example, sodium, potassium, press and dietary fibre. More importantly, onions contain folic acid, which is very important for a woman’s health especially for pregnant women.
- Prebiotics: Prebiotics are not generally recommended in heavy doses, however, they sustain the good bacteria in your body. These valuable bacteria then help with the processing and digestion of your food. They help the immune system to a great extent. One such prebiotic is inulin, a water-dissolvable type of dietary fibre that is found in onions. It helps in preventing ulcers.
- Sulfur: Sulfur helps in bringing down cholesterol and triglycerides. The allium and allyl disulphide in onions have likewise been said to get rid of vein stiffness by discharging nitric oxide. This may reduce the racing heartbeat, get rid of blood clots and decline the danger of heart diseases, vascular diseases and strokes.
- Quercetin: Quercetin in onions is additionally helpful. It offers both cancer prevention agents and mitigating properties that may help the heart.
- Cardio-vascular diseases: Onions are shockingly high in gainful polyphenols. These play a critical part in averting and decreasing the movement of diabetes, cancer and neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Regular antihistamin: Quercetin helps in cell reinforcement. It has calming properties that may help fight the painful symptoms of chronic diseases like coronary illness and cancer. Quercetin has been successful in preventing histamine discharge (histamines are the chemicals that cause allergic reactions).
Therefore, onions should be consumed regularly in either a raw form or in your daily vegetables. They not only are easy to consume and digest, but also give you life-long health benefits. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!