Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jaiswal Nature CureYour feedback matters!
My skin is prone to acne so whenever I get recurrent pimples I prefer to take isotroin-20. I just wanted to know is there any side effects of this medicine except that warning to female patients. I further want to know any medicine for acne which can prevent acne. Thank you.
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting.
For a fully functional and productive life, a person requires a healthy body and a healthy mind. Mental health issues could range from depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, dementia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, autism and other causes. Hence, it is important that a person pays attention to these mental health disorders to avoid further problems in their lives, as well as the lives of the people around them.
Here are a few reasons as to why a person should not avoid or ignore their mental health problems:
- Better Physical Health: There is a solid association between the brain and the body. In case you are in physical pain, your work and family life might be influenced or you will be unable to do the activities you might like. This can prompt anxiety, nervousness and depression. People with physical health issues are three times more prone to look for mental health care than those without physical conditions as physical health problems can prompt mental distress and mental health issues can impair your physical health.
- Enhanced Productivity and Financial Stability: Stressful situations may trigger reactions that can make a person unproductive and lead to financial problems as well. Some people end up abandoning their homes, going bankrupt or homeless after trying to manage some sort of mental illness.
- Less Strain on the Family: Mental sickness or disorders influence families as well. The children of individuals with mental health issues are at more serious danger for misuse, disregard and an extensive variety of emotional and behavioral issues. Since they cannot look up to their parents for help and they frequently isolate themselves from their friends and most of them do not get the required social backing. Much of the time, the impact extends into adulthood, driving children to look for psychological or mental treatment of their own.
- Evasion of Crime and Victimization: A few studies recommend that individuals with untreated mental health, particularly in combination with other risk factors, might be at risk of carrying out criminal activities, violence or most probably becoming victims themselves. The danger increases gradually when the individual uses medications or alcohol or has acute symptoms. It could also happen if they are not aware of their mental state or have a poor adherence to medication. Usually, acts of violence happen against relatives or somebody in the individual's nearby group of friends or in close proximity to them.
- A Longer, Happier Life: Individuals with even a mild mental health issue may have a lower life expectancy and a short life span. Those with the largest amounts of depression or nervousness had the danger of death that increased an incredible ninety-four percent, mostly identified with heart diseases.
I get frequent headaches, sometimes either on the right side or behind or at times the whole head. Taking panadols don't help Please help.
I am 35 year Male having Blood Pressure. Right now I did monthly check and found my results cholesterol, 254 and TSH third Generation 70 which is very high. I am right now taking Stamlo5 and Rexipra 10. What should I take for Thyroid and Cholesterol.
I had pimple on my face since last 4 years and it has badly harmed my skin. Now I am consulting a dermatologist and he has treated me very well and now I do not get pimples like before. Now there are only 2 3 pimple that comes and dispatches within a week but the pimples have left deep pimple holes on my face and I feel very embarrassed on going out and now I am studying in aviation college and want to join aviation sector So what can be done to cure the deep pimple hole so that I do not feel embarrassed I get successful in this aviation sector Please do help me.
Sir/madam, my age is 28 years. For the last 2-3 weeks I'm unable to sleep properly. I feel over thinking is my problem, my question is whether my problem can be cured by psychiatric techniques i.e. May be something like hypnotizing as we watch in some movies. Please answer to my question. THANKING YOU SIR/MADAM.
I have mouth ulcers all around the mouth and sometimes in throat also. I had consulted so many doctors still no cure. The pain of these ulcers are affecting my mental health also. These ulcers are not periodical. It comes every time .lasts 1 to 2 weeks and gradually cures. It starts as a small dot and grows into big .it occurs in my lips gums throat and in tongue also. I am fed up with this disease. I couldn't even eat food properly due to this. These ulcers shows both red and white colour in the wound. Bad breath is also there at the time of this wounds. There is 4 to 5 wounds at a time.
I can't sleep I just repeat whole day at 12 am to 2 am night nd just not able to sleep I feel more headache in morning and afternoon at office What should I do please help me.
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
What is the P.S.A. Normal Rally? I have done my test, my 1.33 is coming, can it be normal, please answer me?
I'm 24 years old. I'm fair. Pimples occurs for a while and it disappears. But after it gone, leaves scars. It is visible. I feel bad by this. I want clear face like babies. I want to remove acne scars and marks. please suggest me to get a clear smooth face like a baby and mirror.
Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age. Acne or Acne vulgaris occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful.
Pimples in the form of black heads and white heads are the main symptoms of acne. These can usually be seen on the face, back, chest, shoulders and neck of acne patients. Apart from these, painful lumps under the surface of the skin and red raised bumps can also be found on the skin of acne patients.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout.
Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.