Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
1. It’s antimicrobial!
Storing contaminated water in copper for up to 16 hours at room temperature considerably reduces the presence of the harmful microbes, so much that the researchers inferred that “copper holds promise as a point-of-use solution for microbial purification of drinking-water.
An additional study from university of south carolina researchers explored the purifying power of copper, finding that “antimicrobial copper surfaces in intensive care units (icu) kill 97% of bacteria that can cause hospital-acquired infections,” resulting in a 40% reduction in the risk of acquiring an infection. The research was done in a hospital icu. The research found that the rooms with copper-surfaced objects had less than half the infection incidence than those rooms without copper.
2. It’s a great brain stimulant.
Our brain works by transmitting impulses from one neuron to another through an area known as the synapses. These neurons are covered by a sheath called the myelin sheath that acts like a sort of conductive agent – helping the flow of impulses. How does copper figure here you ask? well, copper actually helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. Thereby, making your brain work much faster and more efficiently. Apart from that copper is also known to have anti-convulsive properties (prevents seizures).
3. It aids in weight loss.
If diet just doesn’t seem to be helping you lose weight, try drinking water stored in a copper vessel on a regular basis. Apart from fine tuning your digestive system to perform better, copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently.
4. It slows down aging.
If you are worried about the appearance of fine lines, copper is your natural remedy! packed with very strong anti-oxidant and cell forming properties, copper fights off free radicals – one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines – and helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
5. Copper has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in arthritis and other inflammatory pains. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints. In addition to that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
6. It can fight off cancer.
Copper has very strong antioxidant properties that helps fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer. According to the american cancer society the exact mechanism of how copper helps prevent the onset of cancer is still not known but some studies have shown that copper complexes have a considerable anti-cancer effect.
Hello. 7 months ago I had protected anal exposure with Female. Afer 7 months I found anal sex has highest risk for getting infected. So I get tested at 7 months of my last exposure. My result was 0.231 Non reactive on 4th gen ECLIA. For cross checking I had another test from different clinic and results was Non reactive. I got two negative results after 7 months of exposure. But I'm still in fear of being infected. I'm feeling too much anxiety, Guilt and depression. My anxiety is killing me from inside. Thanks for Giving me your Valuable Moments.
I'm 26 years old female. Since few days I'm feeling as if something is stuck in my throat. Initially I was having acidity. And this globus feeling. So the Dr. gave me peptard D for 10 days. Acidity is reduced but that feeling is still there. There is not any other symptoms. I'm worried.
Feeling something like lump in throat food are swallow but when mucus swallow I feel like that. What should i do?
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I am 21 year old ,I have severe head ache on right side of my head above my right eye ,so I thought that its a problem of eye, and I went to vasan eye care they checked my eye twice and came to know that, it is not a problem of eye ,they give pain killer tablets and they said you better consult the doctor (ENT specialist ), so give me an answer please because I am really getting hard to control it.
I am suffering from jock itch. How can I cure it. Which medicines/tubes are available for it in India. Can it be cured by ring guard?
I have acne problem for 6 years nd specially on cheeks. I hv tried a lot of possible medications bt didn't see any positive change. please suggest any solution.
I am suffering from acne and pimple problem for a long time please suggest me a permanent solution of this.
Physical intimacy makes some people very uncomfortable. In some cases, this can be bad enough to be called a phobia. Erotophobia refers to the phobias related to sex while the fear of sexual intercourse itself is referred to as Genophobia. There are many reasons for sexual phobias. It ranges from traumatic events to physical disorders such as premature ejaculation etc. This is also an uncomfortable topic to talk about and hence many people misunderstand it. Here are a few strategies that can help you overcome this fear.
Educate Yourself: We are most scared of the things that we do not know. Keeping this in mind, educate yourself about the anatomical structure of the human body including the male and female genitalia. Understand how a sexual experience goes from excitement to plateauing and finally to orgasming. This will make you feel more in command over the situation.
Communicate With Your Partner: Your partner may misunderstand your fear of sexual intimacy as not accepting him or her. This can make them feel unloved and lead to relationship troubles. Hence, communicate openly with your partner and share your feelings and emotions. Understand that sex is an emotional activity as much as a physical activity and hence engage in a sexual relationship only with a person you are emotionally comfortable with. If you are feeling uncomfortable at any point, say NO and ensure that your partner understands what you are feeling.
Have Fun: Sex is not supposed to be a chore. Lighten the mood and find ways of making the experience enjoyable. Focus on foreplay rather than intercourse itself to reach a state where both partners are relaxed and at ease.
Address The Functioning Of Your Body: When it comes to men, erectile dysfunctioning and premature ejaculation are common causes of sexual phobias. Consult a doctor to treat these conditions and make a few lifestyle changes to live in a healthier way. Eating the right food, getting enough sleep and regular exercise can help give you confidence in your sexual abilities and thus treat sexual phobias. Also, avoid drugs that affect your physical functioning.
Stay in Control: For women, safety is a big issue when talking about sexual intercourse. To prevent yourself from being emotionally or physically harmed, you must always stay in control of your body. Avoid the use of alcohol or drugs that make you lose control and always keep yourself protected by using birth control or keeping a condom at hand.
Oily skin and very sensitive too. First marks comes on the face and then after few days pimples start to emerge n that too very bad n big one on both sides of the face. Can You suggest some medicines or ointment.
Hlo I am masturbating daily minimum 2 times and I am feeling very weak both physically and mentally. I am also suffering from acne and pimples on my face. Please tell me what to do.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure (HBP) is a long-term or chronic health condition where the pressure of the flow of blood is always high in the arteries. High blood pressure can develop over many years and affects everyone at some point in life but if not treated for a very long time, it can escalate the risks of a number of cardiovascular problems and chronic kidney disorders.
1. Primary hypertension - High blood pressure caused by genetic, prenatal or other natural causes like aging (people over 60 develop HBP) is known as primary hypertension.
2. Secondary hypertension - Secondary hypertension is that which is caused due to specific conditions, like kidney disorders, lung disorders etc.
Blood pressure depends on the amount of blood pumped by the heart and the radius of the blood vessels. The delicate balance can get disturbed due to a number of factors.
Primary hypertension may be caused by genetic factors. There are 35 identified genetic loci related to blood pressure. Mutations in these can cause chronic HBP. Other factors like maternal smoking, deficiency of vitamin D, deficiency of calcium, insufficient breast milk consumption also increase the risk of HBP.
Secondary hypertension is caused by a variety of conditions like hypothyroidism, hypothyroidism, nephritis, asthma, sleep apnea, depression, pregnancy etc. Overconsumption of caffeine, alcohol, sodium and illegal drugs may also be responsible for high blood pressure.
Hypertension may not show any warning symptoms for several years while it continues to develop. A few tell-tale signs are frequent throbbing headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, excessive sweating but these only occur when there is an extremely serious medical complication.
Treatment and Prevention
Hypertension is a common condition, especially after the age of 40. Medication may help control severely high blood pressure to an extent but certain lifestyle changes go a long way in both preventing and treating the disorder. Some of them are:
1. Taking regular blood pressure readings after the age of 25. A normal blood pressure is not more than 120/80 mm Hg.
2. Obesity causes hypertension. A normal Body Mass Index of 30kg/sq. m. is to be maintained.
3. The daily diet should include at least 4 to 6 portions of fruits and vegetables.
4. Salt intake is to be limited.
5. Drinking and smoking are to be minimized.
6. Stress and burnout should be avoided.