Salicylic Peel Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstruction of Smile Procedures
Revlite Laser Procedure
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Ear Reconstruction Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Chin Reduction Treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment
Applying a sunscreen in your lips is as important as your face. The lips darken because of sun rays. The skin of your lips is softer and will tend to chap and darken if not protected enough. Drink lots of fluids. Massaging the lips with petroleum jelly is helpful.
Shield your skin from the sun. Exposure to the sun can cause tanning of skin, wrinkles, age spots and skin cancer.
- Wear a sunscreen with sun protection factor (SPF) 30 or more.
- Uva and UVB radiation in the sunshine can weaken the lower layer of skin and promote wrinkles, brown spots. 80% of UV rays still get through the clouds so choose a broad spectrum sunscreen which can protect you from UV rays.
- Wear protective full sleeves clothing, broad hat, long bottom pants.
- Be time sensitive: 10 am to 4 pm when rays are most intense.
- Apply liberally all your exposed parts. Don't forget to reapply after every two hours.
Think of sunscreen as anti-aging not anti-burning.
Happy sun protection!