Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for A Shatayu Children And Psychiatric Counselling HospitalYour feedback matters!
I had fever for 3 days and during I always feel to sleep always. After relief still I always feel weak, walking some step my leg start paining, I feel cold with fan air and continue dry cough, these symptoms since 5 days after fever. Please help to suggest what happen to me ,i unable to study due to weakness. Thanks.
Recently I visited gb road Delhi and had sex with 4 prostitutes on four different days with condoms. condoms do not break in any case. But while having sex last time I got a small injury on my left knee. The injury seems like a sore only. Then is there any chance of hiv infection.
Sir /mam please answer this question can vicks vaporub can remove acne or any harmful effects of this? please help.
गले में संक्रमण या खराश आजकल एक आम समस्या है. जब भी आपको 38 डीग्री सेंटीग्रेट से अधिक बुखार हो, गले या गर्दन में सुजन हो, निगलने में परेशानी हो या पेट दर्द हो तो आपके गले में संक्रमण हो सकता है. गले में खराश आने के कई कारण हो सकते हैं जैसे प्रदूषित हवा, बदलता मौसम, अत्यधिक ठन्डे पदार्थों का सेवन, प्रतिकूल खान-पान आदि. इसलिए अपने गले का ध्यान रखना महत्वपूर्ण है. गले में खराश से बचने और हो जाने पर इसे दूर करने के लिए कुछ घरेलु उपचार हम आपको बता रहे हैं.
1. गुनगुने पानी और नमक
गले में संक्रमण का सबसे पहला और आसान उपाय ये है कि आप गुनगुने पानी में हल्का नमक डालकर दिन में तीन बार गरारे करें. क्या होता है कि आपके गले में संक्रमण की वजह से सांस की झिल्ली की कोशिकाओं में सुजन आ जाती है और गरम पानी के गरारे से सुजन में कमी आने के कारण गले में खराश से राहत मिलती है. गुनगुने पानी में सिरका मिलाकर पिने से भी आराम मिलता है.
2. भाप से गले की सिकाई
कई बार आपके गले में खराश का कारण गले का सुखना भी हो सकता है. इसमें राहत के लिए आपको किसी गमले या इसी जैसे खुले मुंह वाले बर्तन में पानी खौला कर तौलिये या किसी बड़े कपड़े को सर पर रखकर भाप लें. दिन में दो बार ऐसा करने से आपके राहत मिलेगी.
3. अदरक और लौंग
एंटीबैक्टीरियल गुणों से भरपूर अदरक और लौंग गले में इन्फेक्शन से उबरने में काफी मदद करते हैं. एक लौंग मुंह में रखकर उसका रस धीरे-धीरे चुसें. एक कप पानी में अदरक डालकर उबालें और जब पानी गुनगुना रह जाए तो उसमें थोड़ा शहद मिलाकर इसे दिन में तीन बार पिएं. ये भी गले में संक्रमण से बचने का घरेलु उपाय है.
4. मुलेठी भी दूर करे गले का संक्रमण
मुलेठी औषधीय गुणों से भरपूर होता है. गले में खराश से बचने के लिए आप सोते समय एक ग्राम मुलेठी की छोटी सी गांठ मुख में रखकर कुछ देर चबाने से सुबह तक गला साफ़ होता है. इससे दर्द और सुजन दोनों दूर होता है.
5. काली मिर्च, बताशा और तुलसी
सभी घरों में आसानी से उपलब्ध बराबर मात्रा में काली मिर्च और बताशा मिलाकर रात में सोने से पहले धीरे-धीरे चबाएं. इसके अलावा एक कप पानी में 4-5 कालीमिर्च एवं तुलसी की पत्तियों को मिलाकर काढ़ा बनाकर पिने से भी राहत मिलती है. काली मिर्च के साथ दो बादाम पीसकर पिने से भी आराम मिलता है.
6. अंजीर और सुहागा
गले की खराश मिटाने के लिए उपलब्ध कई घरेलु तरीकों में एक ये भी है कि पानी में 5 अंजीर डालकर उबाल लें. फिर इसे छानकर पानी को सुबह-शाम गर्मा-गरम पिएं. इसके अलावा आधा ग्राम कच्चे सुहागे को भी मुंह में लेकर उसका रस चूसने से फायदा होता है.
7. मुनक्के से मिटे खराश
कई लोगों को अक्सर ही गले के संक्रमण से दो-चार होना पड़ता है. उन्हें जुकाम में एलर्जी के कारण भी गले में तकलीफ का सामना करना पड़ता है. ऐसे लोगों के लिए सबसे बढ़िया उपाय है कि वो सुबह शाम दोनों समय चार या पांच मुनक्का के दाने खूब चबाकर खाएं लेकिन ऊपर से पानी न पिएं. 10 दिन लगातार ऐसा करने से आपको राहत मिलेगा.
8. दूध का दूध, पानी का पानी
रात को सोने से पहले दूध और पानी की समान मात्रा मिलाकर पिने से भी लाभ मिलता है. ऐसा करने से गले में नमी आती है.
पालक के पत्तों को भी इसके लिए इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको पालक के पत्तों को पीसकर इसकी पट्टी गले में बांधनी होगी. फिर इस पट्टी को 15-20 मिनट के बाद खोल दें.
गले के संक्रमण से सौंफ भी सुरक्षा प्रदान करता है. जब भी आपके गले में संक्रमण हो आप सुबह-सुबह चुटकी भर सौंफ मुंह में लेकर धीरे-धीरे चबाएं. इससे भी आराम मिलेगा.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.
All you need to know about Cystic acne
Cystic acne is a dermatological condition in which the skin pores get blocked causing infection and inflammation. Over secretion of sebum creates an optimal environment for the bacteria trapped in the pores to thrive; and the bacterium, Propionibacterium acnes is responsible for this condition.
This form of acne occurs when the infection occurs deep within the skin causing a painful, swollen, red bump filled with pus. It usually takes place during teens or the late 20's. An estimated, 80% of the people suffer from cystic acne between 11 and 30 years of age.
The primary reasons for cystic acne are:
- Hormonal changes pertaining to puberty, menstruation, pregnancy or birth control
- Greasy cosmetics, lotions, and soaps that cause allergy can also lead to this form of acne
- An inherited tendency for acne can also be a likely cause
Cystic acne tends to produce inflammatory cysts and nodules, which are visible and painful. In addition, they pose the danger of causing visible scarring and shallow depressions on the face.
Usual medicines, which are used to treat mild acne, have little effect on cystic acne, what you must do in this case:
- Use of oral antibiotics, which helps to keep the bacteria in check and also reduce inflammation
- Birth control pills are often effective treatment for regulating hormones in women
Some of the preventative measures would be:
- Not touching the cysts is advisable as it can lead the infection to spread
- Relaxation and adequate sleep are also recommended as stress causes the body to release more hormones which can worsen the condition
- Some studies indicate diet low in sugar also help to reduce the condition
It is almost 2 month my left side head is paining. Ct scan is done. Reports are clear. No migraine. No sinus. Then to my head is paining. Pls help.
Hello sir/madam. My name is meak I am 25 years and mostly I have a pimple and deep scars on my face .and also I get treatment from ayurvedic and homeopathy. But there was to improve and I tried a local home remedies but but improvement please advise mea Thank you.
I have a scratchy throat and upper respiratory infection when I swallow it hurts. It started as travelling by Train Ac was too chilly for me I felt cold subsequently after 3 hours this sensation occasion al cough and nose also watering at times .feeling cold and lethargic.
Hello Sir/ madam Day by day my hair fall is increasing due to dandruff so please tell me any anti dandruff shampoo or something else which remove it properly. Please diagnose this problem. THANK YOU.
How to work in constipation, suffering from it since long time. Tried a lot of remedies it's not working it has been a year.
3 days ago I had high fever 103° Headache ; weakness ; no appetite ; dehydration These conditions have been prevailing since I ate paracetamol and chronic Syrup but hasn't shown any results yet Pls. I'm getting weaker help_.
How To Keep Yourself Motivated?
Hi sir or mam please help me out of this. Now my son is 18 years old. Since from 7 months he is having constipation problem we use 2 give him medicines as prescribed by the doctors but all medicines are temporary wen we stop that medicine again constipation starts. Now again last week doctor told to use MACROGONOL SACHET for digestion. We are using it now he is passing his stools Without pain. Now I hav 2 ques please answer me. 1. Since frm 6 months to 18 months we are giving him syrup does it wil effect his health? 2. Doctor told 2 use macrogonol sachet for more 3 months. If I use it every day for 3 month will it effect his health? Or is there is any gud solution for this. please suggest me.
I am 19 and I had sex without precaution but my partner released the sperm outside. I have my last periods on 19 august. I am very confused that am I going to be pregnant. What to do? please help me.
I had sex with married women 2009 to 2012. Protection and without protection also 5/7 times. My last exposure in 2012. I tested my std panel in 2016. My all test came negative only Hsv 1 came positive. I have never been oral sex. So I have hsv 1 don't know orally or gentle. But still I have not any kind of symptoms on my body. I am a healthy male 28 years old. I have been reading about Hpv on Google since last several months. Right now, I feel like I have become hsv with Hpv but its symptoms are not visible. Since then I have read about HPV on Google since then I have started moving like crazy. Fully depression. Is it possible after long period? I have completed 9 years from 2009 to 2017 but there are no symptoms on the body. Still any chance of hpv or not? I showed to a skin specialist doctor that the doctor said that you do not have to worry about hpv. You are safe so can I believe on my doctor. Please help me I am safe or not after this period because still I am in full depression.
I am 37 years old and I use Loreal hair colour. I have hair fall, dandruff and at early age the greying of hair. They have become very dry, dull and weightless. What should I do?
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.