Doctor in Homeo Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Homeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
मैदा एक परिष्कृत गेहूं का आटा है. मैदा बनाने के लिए गेहूं के ऊपरी छिलके हटाए जाते हैं. उसके बाद बचे हुए सफेद हिस्से को बारीक पीसकर मैदा बनता है. जबकि सबसे ज्यादा न्यूट्रिएंट्स गेहूं की इसी परत में होते हैं जो मैदा बनते समय पूरी तरह निकल जाते हैं. छिलका हटने से मैदे में फाइबर बिल्कुल नहीं होता. फिर इसके बाद इसे बेंजोइल पेरोक्साइड ब्लीच किया जाता है जिससे इसको साफ और सफेद रंग और टेक्सचर दिया जाता है. मैदा का इस्तेमाल आज इतना व्यापक हो चुका है कि इसे लगभग सभी लोग खाते हैं. मैदा खाने को लेकर कई लोगों को तो पता भी होता है कि ये नुकसानदेह है लेकिन इसके बावजूद जिह्वा के स्वाद के लिए वो इसे खाते हैं. दरअसल इससे ऐसी चटकदार चीजें बनाई जाती हैं कि लोग इनकार नहीं कर पात हैं. समोसे से लेकर मोमोज तक मैदा से बनी ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जो लगभग सभी के दिल पर राज करती है. भूख लगने पर हमें सबसे ज्यादा इन्हीं स्नैक्स की याद आने लगती है. मैदे के कई साइड इफेक्ट होते हैं, जो लंबे समय तक प्रयोग करने के बाद ही पता चलते है. आइए मैदा खाने के नुकसानों को जानें ताकि हमारा स्वास्थ्य इससे प्रभावित न हो सके.
1. मोटापा बढ़ा
मैदा में स्टार्च की मात्रा बहुत अधिक होती है. इसलिए इसे खाने से मोटापा बढ़ता है. बहुत ज्यादा मैदा खाने से शरीर का वजन बढ़ना शुरु हो जाता है. यही नहीं इससे कोलेस्ट्रॉल और ब्लड में ट्राइग्लीसराइड स्तर भी बढ़ता है. इसलिए अगर आप अपना वजन कम करना चाहते हैं तो यदि अपने आहार में से मैदे को हमेशा के लिये हटा दें.
2. डायबिटीज का खतरा
शुगर एक बहुत ही गंभीर बिमारी है जिसका इलाज यदि समय रहते न किया जाए तो मरीज क मौत भी हो सकती है. मैदा खाने से शुगर लेवल तुरंत ही बढ़ जाता है, क्योंकि इसमें बहुत ज्यादा हाई ग्लाइसेमिक इंडेक्स होता है. तो इसलिए अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा मैदे का सेवन करते हैं, तो पैंक्रियास की चिंता आपको अवश्य करना चाहिए.
3. हड्डियां और इम्यूनिटी में कमजोरी
गेहूं से मैदा बनाते समय इसमें से प्रोटीन निकाल लिया जाता है, जिसके कारण यह एसिडिक बन जाता है जो हड्डियों से कैल्शियम को खींच लेता है. इससे हड्डियां कमजोर हो जाती हैं. इसे खाने से मसल्स कमजोर होती है और अर्थराइटिस की संभावना बढ़ जाती है. मैदे के नियमित सेवन से शरीर का इम्यून सिस्टम कमजोर हो जाता है और बार-बार बीमार होने की संभावना बढ़ने लगती है.
4. पेट की समस्या और फूड एलर्जी
मैदा पेट के लिए अच्छा नहीं होता है, क्योंकि इसमें डाइट्री फाइबर बिलकुल भी नहीं होता, इसलिए जब कोई मैदे से बनी सामग्री का सेवन करता है तो ये पूरी तरह से पच नहीं पाता है. सही से पाचन न हो पाने के कारण इसका कुछ हिस्सा आंतों में ही चिपक जाता है और कई तरह की बीमारियों का कारण बन सकता है. इसके सेवन से अक्सर कब्ज की समस्या हो जाती है. मैदे में भारी मात्रा में ग्लूटन पाया जाता है जो खाने को लचीला बना कर उसको मुलायम टेक्सचर देता है, फूड एलर्जी का कारण बनता है.
Applying protein nail hardeners or products which contain nylon will seal moisture and provide hard surface over the nails.
Water is essential for the body and it is impossible for a person to stay healthy for too long without adequate water. Most people chose to drink cold water as it gives a feeling of quenching thirst faster. Hot or warm water though is not really preferred. A comparative analysis shows that the temperature of the water we drink impacts our body.
1. Quenches thirst instantly.
2. Cools down the body immediately if body heat is unbearable (in fever or after workout)
3. Neutralize the pain caused by acidity, gas.
1. Causes severe constipation by cooling down the digestive tract and by neutralizing body heat used for digestion
2. Cools the down body causing a sudden drop in blood pressure
3. Causes the respiratory and digestive tract to contact, this may cause breathing and digestion problems
1. Improves digestion and cleans the intestine and digestive tract effectively
2. Hot water eliminates toxins from the body facilitating better health
3. It relieves constipation and enables better bowel movements
4. Provides necessary heat in the body that regulates body temperature causing better circulation of blood
5. Helps in reducing weight
1. Injects unwanted heat in the body
2. Excess heat leads to fever and fatigue
3. Doesn't quench thirst easily
From a health perspective, hot water intake is better than drinking cold water. Cold water harms far more than it benefits while hot water’s drawbacks can be easily controlled by limiting consumption and limiting the temperature of water. Drinking warm or lukewarm water is ideal and only cool (not cold) water must be consumed for quenching thirst instantly.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Although there is no factual link between a man's penis size and his sexual prowess, millions of men (and women) continue to conflate the two. It's no surprise, then, that many men are obsessed with their penis size, sometimes going to extreme lengths that could imperil their penis health in order to add some extra length or girth to their member. Many have gotten rich by playing on the vanity and insecurity of men who want a bigger penis, creating products that by and large do not live up to their promise of increasing the size of a guy's member. But several news stories recently talked about a new process one man has tried - using stem cells to enhance his penis size.
About stem cells
What exactly are stem cells? They are early-stage biological cells which can form other, more specific cells. So think of them as being like a lump of clay. When a sculptor starts out, he has this clay which could become just about anything. He can mold it into a dog, a human head, a bench - whatever he wants. Similarly, a stem cell has the potential to turn into any of a variety of other cells.
There are two kind of stem cells, embryonic and adult. Adult stem cells have the potential to create a whole organ from just a few cells because of their replication ability.
Adult stem cells are most easily obtained from three places: the bone marrow, body fat and blood. A scientist gets from bone marrow by drilling into the bone; from fat tissue by way of liposuction; and from blood by extracting the blood and then separating out the stem cells.
- So what kind of connection could stem cells have with penis size? Well, there already have been some small studies that look at erectile dysfunction. One study took stem cells from body fat and injected them into the penises of men suffering from impotence. All 21 of the study subjects reported erectile improvement, some of them to the degree that they could achieve erections without other medical assistance.
- Recently, an individual - at his own insistence, not due to a doctor or scientist - had his penis injected with stem cells to see if it would affect his penis size. The theory seems to be that because recreate themselves so well and so quickly, they would therefore increase his penis size.
- However, there has been nothing in previous studies to indicate that a mere injection could have this kind of focused effect. The subject claims that he indeed is bigger now - but he also admits he hasn't taken a ruler and actually officially measured himself. (If he were part of an official study, pre- and post-treatment measurements would be obtained.)
- More importantly, this man underwent an entirely experimental procedure that has no FDA approval and was not set up with safety protocols in place. (Fortunately, he seems to be doing fine.)
- It is possible that scientists will create and conduct evidence-based clinical trials to look at the viability of therapy to enhance penis size. But for the present, it is not an accepted procedure.
- Penis size, whether stem cell-enhanced or not, is not as important as the health of the organ. More men need to focus on applying a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. It's best to look at the ingredients carefully and to select one that contains powerful moisturizing ingredients, such as Shea butter and vitamin E. Also, a crème with vitamin A is recommended, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that help fight persistent penis odor.
One way to ensure your hair grows long and healthy is to go a step further than shampooing by doing a scalp detox treatment. At times we forget that our scalp is living and breathing, and the hair strands are dead. We spend so much time, energy, and products on the hair on our head and neglect the reason why we have it in the first place; it grows from the scalp.
How to detox your scalp:
A scalp detox treatment includes massaging in a mask to exfoliate the scalp, which unclogs your pores of dead skin and removes toxins from the hair follicles, roots, and oil glands.
For a simple at home DIY scalp mask recipe, you will need:
1. 1 teaspoon of baking soda
2. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3. 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
To prevent dry hair and scalp, this mask treatment is for a deep clarifying cleanse and should not be used more than once a month.
Step 1: Mix all ingredients in a small container
Step 2: Part your hair in small sections and apply the mask down each part on the scalp
Step 3: Massage the mask into the scalp in a gentle circular motion
Step 4: Cover your hair and scalp with a shower cap for 10 -15 minutes
Step 5: Shampoo and conditioner your hair as normal.
Ah, the senses! These five friends play a huge role in every person's life, including the state of their sex lives. Unfortunately, so many men tend to focus on how they affect one particular sense - for instance, sight, or how their physical presence registers with a potential or existing partner -that they often neglect the impact a man can have on the other four senses. But in fact, the other senses can play a big role in how a man is perceived by another. For example, a man who has a noticeable penis odor is going to be a turn-off no matter how physically imposing he may be. That's why a man needs to develop and maintain penis care strategies that address the problem of unwanted penis odor.
The penis odor problem
It's true that not every aroma that emanates from a manly penis is a problem. A certain amount of manly muskiness can have an intoxicatingly erotic effect on partners and can actually be a benefit. But when that aroma becomes an actual stench, some serious strategies are called for to fight it.
And it's natural that penis odor should be a problem. After all, the sweat glands in the area are those that produce an acrid odor (rather than the more neutral-smelling sweat glands found on arms and legs). And the heat generated by a thick thatch of pubic hair, plus two layers of clothing, means that odor is guaranteed.
So what are some strategies to keep penis odor at bay?
- Wash it off. Number one and very basic - be sure to wash the area regularly. And not just with a quick water rinse. Use a gentle but effective cleanser to really clean it off. Do not use soap with strong chemicals or scents; this can irritate delicate penis skin, and the pseudo-scents from the soap can actually worsen the odor. Also, be sure to wash the penis after sex - whether with a partner or after solo play.
- Dry it off. Putting clothes on a wet penis is inviting a fungal infection to develop - and that will simply worsen the penis odor problem.
- Wash the clothes. Sure, when he was a schoolboy, a guy could get away with wearing his underwear for a couple of days running or with donning the same pair of jeans day after day. Now that he's a man, those days are over. A clean pair of underwear every day is a must, and if trousers must be worn two or three days before being washed, at least space it out so that those days are not consecutive.
- Air it out. Assuming a guy has access to some privacy, he should air his penis out every day. Sleeping in the nude is an easy way to accomplish this.
- Change the bedclothes. Putting fresh linen on the bed at least once a week is crucial; otherwise, the penis will absorb odors that accumulate in the sheets rather quickly.
- Use care when selecting clothes. Clothes that are too tight make the penis sweat more, as do trousers that are too heavy. Lightweight pants that give the penis a little room can help cut down on persistent odor situations. Artificial fabrics, like rayon, don't allow the skin to breathe; natural fibers like cotton are much better.
- Manscape. Either keeping the pubic hair neatly trimmed or shaving it down to the skin can help cut down on the heat quotient in the area, and thus on the sweat and aroma.
- One of the most important strategies to fight penis odor is to daily apply a high quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the member. The crème must contain vitamin A, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that combat the bacteria that causes unruly penis odor. It also pays to use a crème with alpha lipoic acid, as that antioxidant will strengthen penis skin by fighting excess free radicals.