Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.VimalanYour feedback matters!
Hii doctors. I'm feeling to vomit continuously from last night. Anything I eat or even if I drink water I feel to vomit. I am also having severe pain in stomach. Doctors please help me out and suggest some powerful medicines because m having exams tomorrow. Please doctors I cannot tolerate this pain.
I want to concentrate in my study. But I can't concentrate any more though there is no reason. Is this a problem?
It has been over 2 years, I am very much worried about my hair because of dandruff so it is my kind request to give me the advise for dandruff in fact I have used many treatment but nothing happens.
I feel stiffness in upper portion of the stomach either it's because I am healthy or there is some problem. Doc I dnt hve any sort of pain but I am feeling irritated because of this. Actually I was doing exercise of reducing fat after that this happens. please help me out me really depressed.Please tell sir .
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Sir I have back pain problem from last 1 year. I took all medicine vaccine. But some pain are left. Can you please what should I do.
2. Wash scalp thrice a week.
3. Use mild shampoos or washing agents.
4. Dont comb wet hair.
5. Dont tie up wet hair.
6. Let hair dry naturally.
7. Avoid use of hair dryers and blow dryers.
8. Dry hair and detangle with a wide toothed comb.
9. Trim hair regularly to get rid of split ends.
10. Dont tie up hair too tightly.