Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pratapgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep MauryaYour feedback matters!
Actually on 18/09/16 it was her first day of menstruation which came 4 days earlier and we had unprotected sex during menstruation and I ejaculated inside her vagina so is there any chances of getting pregnant? Because its the 20/09/16 today the 3rd day of her menstruation and the flow stopped today. I am worried because I don't need a baby right now. What are the chances of pregnancy? Is there any need of pills if yes then which one would be better? Rply fast plzz.
I am 38 virgin until wedding. I think I have no STD, I married on 22-05-2015 divorced women of 32 I don't know she is infected from 1st husband one like STDs I think 1) herpes HSV-2 I infected 2) she has small 1-2mm size pimples like puss pimples in her pubic area If you give your mail ID I will send you photos of infection I have small doubt Is there any laboratory test for HSV-2 and HPV.
Hello madam, please give me proper suggestion. Like. While am going to toilet in my uterus I have some disgusting like something there I found two type of balls like small one while washing it. Please suggest me what to do? Is there any problem in that. Please suggest me.
Hello. I am getting itching inside my vagina and in anal. Itz Making me rub all the time. Is it any worm infestation or any reason. please suggest me wht to do. Thank you.
My wife is 12 weeks pregnant. We are planning for a holiday in manali. Is it advisable to travel by car from delhi to manali in pregnancy?
I am suffering with Vaginal infection from the last 2 yrs. I have taken Ayurvedic, alopathic as well as homeopathy treatment. But none has worked for me. Let me know what to do?
Yawning serves as thermoregulatory mechanism in other words it is like a radiator. The human brain takes upto 40 percent of body's metabolic energy. So it tends to consume more than other organ systems.
When we yawn the big gulp of air travels through the upper nasal and oral mucosa. When we stretch our jaw and mouth it increase the flow of blood to the skull. The deep inhalation through yawning cools the blood in the brain.
It mostly happen around bedtime or early in the morning as the temperature changes most at these times
Hi After my period a white liquid secrets from my vagina regularly. Say 1-2 times in a weak. I am now of 20 and my weight is 38 kg. Is it normal for a women or this is anything serious. please help me.
Its been 13th days of my cesarean delivery. My stitches cut 2 days before. But I have still a little pain when I try to sit from the bad or want to sleep. Please tell me when I going to release from the pain?
I did Beta Hcg test yesterday as I HV missed 12 days period n In report the observation value is less than 2.00mIU/,ML .I wan to know is everything is OK with me please suggest what should I do coz I really want to have baby.
I am 38 yrs old &my wife is 32 yrs old we both are trying to have a child but yet not my wife got pregnant will sir please advice me to have a child
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.