Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Pratapgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep MauryaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant with 5 months and we want to visit this hospital for checkup. So I want to know that which day and what timing doctors are available for gynaecologist. Thank you.
In pregnancy scanning report there is many measurement like :- BPD HC AC FL FHR EFW AFI GA CLR What all these indicates?
Why headache occurs during initial months of pregnancy? Is it a big concern or not? My wife is three months pregnant and having headache in the evening time. Is it a big concern?
So you have just found out that you are pregnant and you and your partner are over the moon about it! While congratulations are in order, so are a host of tips, which will help you settle into the pregnancy. It is important to remember that the first trimester of your pregnancy is a crucial phase where you may not change that much physically, but will be prone to many emotional changes. It is also a phase where you will make way for the changes that will inevitably come in the next two trimesters and for a long time after delivery of the baby too. Read on to unravel our first trimester guide.
- Pregnancy Test: You must ensure that you know you are pregnant by monitoring your menstrual cycles closely so that even one missed period points at the possibility of pregnancy. This test can be a home based kit available at the chemists' or can even be conducted with a lab test based on a urine sample. Despite the results that you may get on a home pregnancy test, it is best to get a professional opinion as well.
- Finding the Right Doctor: In this phase of your pregnancy itself, it is imperative to home in on a gynaecologist who will put you ease. Take care to pick someone who may be recommended by family and friends. Have a talk with the doctor a few times to see how well he or she engages you as a patient and if you are suitably convinced with the sessions and appointments.
- Activity: While heavy activities may not be recommended by all doctors as the foetus needs to latch on, one can indulge in plenty of walks and a normal routine as well. Ensure that your pregnancy is a normal one and ask your doctor about any precautions that you may need to take with the progressing trimesters. Also, find ways to deal with any morning sickness with the help of the doctor.
- Supplements: In this crucial phase, ensure that your doctor gives you plenty of folic acid supplements that you must ingest on a regular basis. This will keep any risk of neural tube birth defects at bay.
- Other Medications: Find out more about over the counter drugs or any medication that you may have been taking as this may have to be stopped or adjusted for the pregnancy. The doctor should be able to guide you on this aspect too.
The other activities during the first trimester include taking pre natal appointments and choosing and interacting with your caregiver who will also be a support after you have had the baby.
Related Tip: "First Trimester Pregnancy - What to Expect"
When the woman in pregnant can she have sex? If yes till how many weak she can have sex? If no than what is the effect of having sex when women is pregnant.
Hello doctor I have a question I have a baby who is one and half years old, still I'm breast feeding her and now Im planning to go for slimming treatment in Ayurveda. I heard that before starting this treatment I need to consume some ghee ,my issue is that I don't consume ghee since from my childhood, I just want to know is there any supplement for ghee, I mean capsules ?is it ok for me to do the slimming treatment in Ayurveda?
Doctor I wil take folvite as you suggested. Can you please give me details as why I sweat a lot and how can folvite help control me. Also I had pregnancy thyroid and few months back I had done test and there was no thyroid. Should I do tsh test again? or I can start folvite?
I am in 19th day of my menstrual cycle, (28 days cycle time) since last two day getting red/brownish discharge at the time of cleaning vagina, some spots are visible on panty. Having cramps in lower abdomen plus slight back pain. Could it be a sign of pregnancy. M 39 year female.
I am 20 year girl I like masturbating and in night I feel like fuck my brother cock, sometimes his cock will be erected,I always use to watch his cock and I use to wear his dress in night and he will not put undergarments in night, his cock will be clearly seen How can I control it?
Will eating papaya 3-4 days continuously after having a unprotected sex? Help in not getting pregnant? Is it useful or how much effective?
I'm facing a problem since 8-9 months. And my problem is genital herpes. Few months back I went to the hospital and I told them my problem I had lots of medicine after getting treatment my problem inside penis got vanished I was so happy but whatever is herpes or virus its not totally cleared after treatment also some kind of white or red dots are still there in top of my penis. Doctor told me that I need to test my blood for HIV and STI disease and test was good they said your disease is curable. So again now I am facing problem due to that red and white dots or scars that problem is still with me so I want to remove this whatever dots I have in my penis. So what I have to do to remove and get rid of this problem once and for all. Should I use aloe vera? or coconut oil/milk?
I am 23 old age. I eat a periods control tablet and after 10 days I am having sex with my boyfriend. And after sex I eat unwanted72 but nothing is happen when I eat unwanted72. Now I eat pregnant control pill. After 22 days my periods is not happen but my stomach is paining rapidly. So please help what to do. Because I do not want to be pregnant.
The last time I had my regular period was last April this year, then I didn't had my period on the month after. Last June I had my period but it was just a small amount of blood and it never came since July. I've noticed that my stomach was getting bigger each day. I've never had sex or anything that will result to pregnancy or STDs. Never had any changes with my diet as well. What could probably the reason for this?
I have taken abortion pills after that my vagina has become so loose. Is there any medicine for tightening it।
I was lying with my girlfriend on bed n we started to have sex but I had no condom but I had something wetty but not sperms over her sexual part. Will she get pregnant? I gave her ipill to reduce the risk. Any other suggestions?
I took ipill on the 1 of May. On the 8th of May I started to bleed which resulted in a full period. Some doors said it was withdrawal bleeding. My period was due on the 18 of May. Making my cycle just 20 days while my cycle is of 30/34 days. I want to know will I get the period again on the 18 or should I count the days for the next period from 8th. Thanks.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.