Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Prakasam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
Greetings. I had sexual intercourse with my gf on 22nd of april and 22nd to 25th are the periods date for her. We had a protected sex with condom but her periods were delayed and its nt happening till now. For surity we tk pregnancy card test on the 3rd day after sex and other on tha 10th day after sex and both the results were negative. I am very tensed about my gf because she had her periods on time. Will you please suggest me what to do now and where to go?
Hai sir good morning I have a lot of hair falls day by day increases please give me the suggestion for this problem thank you sir.
With recent lifestyle changes, more and more people, younger in age, are falling prey to heart attacks. While some silently suffer the attack during their sleep and never wake up, others have symptoms which they dismiss as acidity or muscular pain and ignore them. There are multiple media programs that are trying to create awareness about how to identify a heart attack. If done at the right time, there is a good chance that the person can be saved.
What is a Heart Attack?
The blood vessels gradually narrow, reducing the blood flow to the target organs. This reduces the efficiency of the target organ, and if this happens to be the heart, it is known as a heart attack. The area that should ideally receive blood does not, leading to its “death.” If the damage is not severe, it can be reversed. However, if this attack happens in one of the critical areas of the heart, it can even be fatal.
Symptoms To Watch For: Very few attacks happen suddenly. Most start slowly and progress, and if identified on time, a life can be saved. The episode takes about an hour, and if you are well-versed with the symptoms, it could help identify the condition correctly and save a life. Most people use antacids and muscle relaxants to ease the situation, which does provide immediate relief, but not a proper cure.
There is a central pain which is constant, nagging, and has a squeezing like sensation. This causes discomfort and most often, this pain is in the center of the chest area, which lasts for just a few minutes. Sometimes the pain can go and come back. This pain radiates down into the arm, up into the neck area, and also into the jaw and is almost always indicative of a heart attack.
With chest pain, there is always shortness of breath which the person will experience. This is due to reduced oxygen levels in the body.
Associated symptoms include fatigue, exhaustion, nausea, dizziness, light-headedness.
There is almost always profused sweating where the person breaks into a cold sweat.
If the attack happens during sleep, the person may be snoring and may feel, as if something is choking his airway.
Due to reduced return of blood from the peripheral organs, there could be swelling of the feet and ankles.
If there is irregular heart beat (palpitations) very often, talk to a doctor about it.
When you suspect a person of having a heart attack, check for these signs. Very often, a heart attack is detectable and can be managed with timely intervention.
My skin has sprouted with black dots please give the ans how to reduce this and skin made smooth please suggest that?
Hi. Every month my periods get delayed by 5 to 6 days and this month it has been delayed by 7 days and yet iy has not come. What should I do?
I have dark circles and I feel my eyes sunken sometimes. I sleep more than 9 hrs and feel tired if work little bit more. I have back ache too if I worked or be sitted for long time. I have also mood swings sometimes.
Sir I have fever I not eating and very suffer fiver so many problem I faced sir give me your suggestion.
I am suffering from tremendous hair fall and I am still 17 years what should I do so that my hair fall can stop.
Hello doctor I have been having stomach cramps and loose stool since 2 days vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
Hello, meri age 23 years old hai but mere face pr abhi tak Beard and mustache nhi hai. Please main kya karu. Help.
I am having a severe tooth pain, sometimes its bleeding out. What type of remedy is used to reduce the tooth pain?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
My name is sunil dutt. I am 50 years old man and I have backache pain my problem very serious please help me.
I am 20 year old. I have a problem my hair is rise up so quickly so what can I do to protect my hair.
My hair is falling on head. Tried so many oil to prevent them but yet not prevented. Tell me what can I do.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.