Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Prakasam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghav
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavYour feedback matters!
Valentine's Day Can Mean a Happy Penis
Valentine's Day is almost here, and men in relationships need to make sure they don't blow the most romantic day of the year - one practically guaranteed to result in a happy penis for men with partners. (That's not to say that men without partners won't have a happy penis on February 14, of course. After all, there are many ways to make a penis joyful.) Guys will want to be sure they pay extra attention to penis health, of course. But there are other things to consider to make Valentine's Day a special day (and night).
While romance and sex often go hand in hand, they also can be independent of each other. Many men think about Valentine's day primarily as a way to make a happy penis even happier, with the romantic aspect of the day of secondary importance. But many women feel just the opposite. While they are anxious to enjoy their partner sexually, their primary goal may be to really explore the romantic aspects of their relationship. Hopefully, a man will know his Valentine's Day partner well enough to know just what level of importance she places on romance - and will act accordingly.
It pays for guys to keep romance uppermost in their minds. Whether it's candy and flowers, a nice candlelit dinner for two, or ice skating on a moonlit lake, a man needs to build romance into his Valentine's Day activities.
But remember: while partners appreciate a man doing something special for Valentine's Day, it's even more important to be verbally and physically affectionate. A beautiful gift is great, but it's even better when it's accompanied by a man gently stroking his partner's hair and talking about the qualities she has that make her special.
Clearly, sex is a pleasurable experience at any time, but it often is even more so on Valentine's Day. There are any number of things a man can do to make sex more special on this particular occasion. Among these things are:
- Petal the bed. Sure, it's almost a cliché - but it works every time. Strew red rose petals all across the bed and enjoy a whole new experience.
- Use special sheets. A hint of satin can feel delicious on bare skin. Whoever is on bottom will relish the shimmery feel.
- Add candles. Candles add a sensuous, soft glow to the proceedings; if they also have a pleasant aroma, so much the better.
- Musicalize the mood. What makes her blood pump? Does she get twitching when Ravel's "Bolero" kicks in? Or does she melt to sexy soul music? Putting together a well-thought-out tunestack can pay off in bed on this big night.
- Make the foreplay last. On Valentine's Day, there's no need to rush. Plan the evening so the bedtime experience can last as long as desired. And make sure that plenty of that time is devoted to careful, loving, sensual foreplay.
- Communicate. Moaning is good, but don't forget to use words as well; let her know what feels good, how luscious she is and how lucky you are to be with her.
Valentine's Day is a joyous day for a happy penis, but it clearly is going to be even happier if it is in prime health. Men can keep their members healthier by regularly applying a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include two amino acids, L-arginine and L-carnitine. L-arginine helps to create nitric oxide, which in turn helps to keep penile blood vessels open and receptive to increased blood flow. And L-carnitine is blessed with neuroprotective properties which help it prevent peripheral nerve damage and loss of sensitivity due to rough handling.