Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in chimakurthy. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun UdayYour feedback matters!
My grand daughter is 8 years old and she is slightly overweight too, she is undergoing treatment for asthma under MBBS doctor, what foods she should be having and avoiding.
Hi doctor, my 3 and half years old son is diagnosed with minor Asthma. I am giving him Montair 4 from past 2 months. Now I want to switch to Ayurvedic treatment for him. Please suggest. Also he is keen to join swimming classes. Please suggest if it's safe for him. Will his problem get increased due to pool's water. Pls share your suggestions.
I have some problem with my body while eating my body gets very heated and after eating allergy what can I do 4.
The word allergy is so commonly used to denote intolerance to any substance and or climate or anything under the sun. People often use it without being really aware of the wide array of allergy manifestations inside and outside the human body.
The commonest manifestation of allergy as popularly referred to is, sneezing and cough on exposure to cold weather and dust. There are various other forms in which allergy to anything can ransack the human body. One Such example is COW’S milk protein intolerance (CMPI) in babies. The wheezing (breathlessness) respiration drives people to a doctor. An undercurrent infection, viral or bacterial can worsen the wheezing that is broadly classified as hyper reactive airway disease. Systemic treatment with antibiotics as appropriate, bronchodilators and a class of drugs that classify as preventers go a long way in controlling wheezing (asthma as popularly called)
To lead a healthy and happy life, your immune system has to be strong. Our daily habits and lifestyle mores tend to ruin it. Our diet, eating habits and behavior should be such that we can easily accept change whether it is related to eating, drinking or climatic conditions. Most of the time, we fall sick because of our weakened immunity.
Let’s see what helps us build a strong immune system and what goes against us.
1. Do not take Stress
2. Do not make yourself extra busy
3. Do not take excessive Antibiotics
4. Do not Smoke and drink
5. Don’t be submissive, share your feelings with friends
6. Don’t be a negative thinker
7. Do not be habitual of canned foods
8. Do not take excess sugar
9. Avoid regular intake of warm water
10. Do not use insecticides regularly
1. Exercise regularly
2. Proper Sleep of at least 7-8 hours
3. Stay away from pollution
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Take only as many medicines as you really need
6. Keep your hands clean all the time
7. Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating
8. Prefer eating homemade food
9. Always drink purified water
10. Keep your surroundings very clean and organised.
My wife is suffering breathing problem, when there is dust she suffered more.from past two three days she is not breathing comfortably. And this problem is now too high. May be for raining climate. Please suggest how to control this problem
Successful treatment for fully removal of bronchitis. Is it possible. That my weight didnt increase. Just because of this problem.
What is the best medicine that I can take to get some relief from asthma. Is there any permanent solution for it?
Hello Doctor! Would you please let me know what this test result says. Gram Stain - Sputum Nature of Sample Sputum Microscopic Examination Gram stain smear shows 10-15 pus cells/LPF 15 epithelial cells/LPF and occasional gram positive cocci in pairs and Chains.
I am suffering from asthma since 18 years, it occurs when I was laughed more and doing more work continuously, what I want to do to cure this?
Asthma is a chronic lung condition wherein the air passage gets blocked or constricted due to the production of extra mucus. It is an age old condition which has been creating problems for people since a long time. Despite the seriousness of the condition, there are various myths people tend to believe about asthma.
Here are a few myths about asthma and the usage of inhalers:
- Regular Usage of Inhalers is Addictive: This is a total myth. Using inhalers is not at all addictive, it is a necessity. Just because you use your inhaler regularly does not mean you are addicted to it. Just like brushing your teeth every day isn't an addiction, taking your daily medicine from an inhaler isn't an addiction as well. Using an inhaler will just help you with your asthma condition.
- Oral Medicine Gets Better Results than Inhalers: Absolutely not. In fact, it is proven that inhalers give better results than oral medications. Oral medication takes longer to act during a sudden asthma attack while inhalers deliver the drug directly to the lungs.
- Inhalers Are Meant For Severe Asthma Cases: Well, this again is not true. Inhalers are used for treating asthma. Period. Asthma is a condition where your lungs inflame which is best cured with steroids, and the easiest way to have steroids administered to you is through the inhalation method. When you use the inhalers, the steroids are delivered directly to your lungs. They also have a minimum number of side effects when administered through inhalers.
- Asthma is Curable: You might tend to think that asthma can be cured with the help of proper medications. You might think that asthma is not a constant condition. But it is not what you think. The symptoms of asthma might not be present all the time but that doesn't mean you do not have asthma. Asthma is a long-term condition where the airways swell up causing you to suffer from breathlessness. If you suddenly stop taking your daily medicines because the symptoms have not surfaced, then it will take you a long time before you will be able to totally recover from the next attack you suffer from.
If you have asthma, remember to take your medicines daily and timely.
I am getting fever regularly for every 1 month. And I am taking medicines and I am feeling well but again after 1 month the situation is same. And I have got typhoid fever 2 times in last 7 months. How to get rid of it and how to increase the immunity? I am so nervous when I get the fever.
1) close windows at night to avoid pollens
2) take regular medicines
3) do exercise and pranayama daily
4) diet should be healthy
5) keep bedroom clean and dust free
6) regular checkup at clinic
7) use a light color to wall as well curtains.(especially bedroom)
8) dinner should be taken before sunset.
9) use mask while going out or apply coconut oil to nostrils
10) carry inhaler all the time (emergency)
11) massage to the chest and back warm with oil, afterward take hot fomentation.
1) smoking -active or passive
2) exposure to allergens air pollution
3) avoid visit to gardens
4) stop the self medication. Paracetamol also increases the risk of asthma by 27 %.
5) avoid outside food
6) avoid preserved packed food
7) oily food should be avoided
8) cold drinks and ice-creams.