Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in chimakurthy. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Uday
Submit a review for Dr. Arun UdayYour feedback matters!
I am asthma patient, can it be remove from its root & what you will suggest me to get rid from asthma disease?
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma:
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My vit B12 is 202 pmol/L ref level- 155-700. Homocysteine total- 10.2 ref- 4.9-13.7 umol/L, does this comes under deficiency, keeping in view low immunity. Albumin = 37 g/L ref- 33-48,, hB= 135 G/l, REF= 137-180, Hematocrit= 0.40 L/L ref- 0.40-0.54, RBC=4.4 10E12/L ref = 4.5-6.0, C3 compliment= 1.20 g/L ref=0.60- 1.60, C4 complement= 0.35 g/L ref= 010-0.40 g/L, Does these results are abnormal, what are expectations?
Eating garlic can boost the number of virus fighting t - cells in the blood stream it helps the adrenals produce less stress hormones and thus reduces level of fatigue
Garlic is packed with nutrients particularly vitamins b1, b6 and c, iron phosphorus and alliin which converts to all allicin.
Dear doctor i am 40 years old suffering from asthma. I would like to know about food restrictions what to eat and what to not eat iam avoiding now tomato, fridge and cool items completely.
Does your skin appear red, flaky or dry with itching (mild to severe)? These are some of the common symptoms associated with skin allergies. The skin allergies, as indicative of the name, is an allergic reaction, often triggered by the immune system in response to microbial infections, foods (food allergens), medicines, or some chemicals present in makeups.
While there can be a myriad of skin allergies, the most common ones include-
- Psoriasis: It is an autoimmune condition in which the skin cells undergo rapid proliferation. The accelerated cell multiplication gives rise to a painful and itchy condition whereby formation of red patches or scaling of the skin cells (appears as silvery-white scales) take place. The skin areas affected by psoriasis include the scalp, knees, elbow. Psoriasis can also affect the soles of the feet, torso as well as the palms.
- Eczema: Eczema is a common dermatological problem often found to affect children and infants (can affect people of other age groups). Also known as Dermatitis (Atopic Dermatitis), the condition wreaks havoc with the affected skin area appearing dry, itchy, red. The affected area of the skin may also scale up or appear flaky.
- Acne: Many people are affected by acne problems. In the case of acne, there is an elevated sebum production (by the Sebaceous glands), which together with the dead skin blocks the pores of the skin. The clogged pores facilitate the growth of the bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes) responsible for the outbreak of acne.
Homeopathic Treatment for Skin Allergies and Dermatological Problems
Homeopathic treatment never fails to amaze us with its immense benefits and effectiveness in treating a plethora of dermatological problems. What is more, the use of herbs and natural products make the homoeopathic medicines safe without triggering any health complications and side effects. The skin problems may not trigger the same symptoms and discomfort in all individuals. The associated symptoms depend on a variety of factors including the underlying cause. The homoeopathic treatment extensively analyzes the case history of the affected individual (including their physical, mental and emotional health) and then recommends the medications and the necessary lifestyle alterations to benefit the affected person maximally.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines used include:
- Psorinum comes as a relief in individuals where eczema results in severe itching with thick and foul-smelling secretions from the affected skin area.
- Mezereum comes as a relief for people with Psoriasis affecting the scalp.
- Hepar Sulphur provides fruitful results in the case of acne that ends up in painful eruptions.
In addition to the Homeopathic medicines (DO NOT INDULGE IN SELF-MEDICATION),
- Keep the skin well moisturized and hydrated. Sip water (~ 6-8 glasses of water) throughout the day.
- Stress and anxiety can aggravate the skin problems further. Meditation and yoga go a long way to relax and refresh the physical as well as the mental health.
- Make sure to sleep at least 6-8 hours daily.
- Always keep the face clean and make sure to remove the makeup before retiring to bed.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello Sir, I'm 20 year old. I am suffering from asthma but nowadays having problem in digestion, acidity, gastric. My brain is also not working properly, due to not having deep sleep at night. Is it normal? Please, help me out with this problem.
Asthma, the long term inflammatory disease, affects the airways of lungs. A number of symptoms, including obstruction of air flow into the lungs, which can cause breathlessness, coughing, wheezing, allergic reactions and swelling of the tubes, points to it. The causes include genes as well as pollution in the environment which is resulting in an increasing number of cases. The diagnosis is usually done with a spirometry and the treatment is a long term process.
Women who suffer from asthma have to be especially vigilant during pregnancy as it can lead to a number of complications including less air passage to the foetus. This can result in a slow rate of development and certain anomalies in extreme cases. So how can a pregnant lady manage asthma? Here are a few tips:
- Involve Pulmologist: To begin with, the obstetrician and the pulmonologist must both be well aware of the situation. The pulmonologist must be given detailed information with regards to allergies as well as past treatment and medical history so that the treatment is done systematically to prevent an asthmatic attack and any complications to the foetus.
- Lung Function: During pregnancy, the doctor must monitor lung function carefully with monthly check ups to ensure that the right amount of oxygen is reaching the foetus. This is done because the severity of asthma changes in most women during pregnancy. A spriometry or peak flow metre can be used to measure the lung function. Also, the foetal movements must be monitored on a monthly basis, or rather, once every 28 days, to be more specific.
- Influenza: Flu is a common outcome of asthma, especially when it becomes severe during pregnancy. The onset of flu or influenza must be prevented at all costs with the help of a flu vaccine that will be effective at least for a season at a time. It is a pregnancy safe injection.
- Triggers: There are many things that may trigger an asthmatic attack or an allergic reaction that can lead to the same. Ensure that you do not suffer from these triggers by avoiding dust, pollen, tobacco smoke and varied other substances that can lead to choking and wheezing.
- Medication: One must ask the doctor about pregnancy safe inhaled corticosteroids that one can take during pregnancy if and when the need arises.
It is recommended to take medication for asthma during pregnancy only after a consultation with the doctor. Also, do not reduce the dose of the medicine unless your doctor has recommended a change.