Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in ongole. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Indrasaivamsi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. A IndrasaivamsiYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years old women. My problem is according to my report my uric acid [6.8 more], vitamin-B12[133 very less] and Vitamin-D is also very less12.2. So I am getting leg pain more and also in the below the feet and heel and just above the hell at bone joint. If I sit for some time and walk I am not able to walk, it pains a lot. If I m keep walking I feel better pls let me know the remedy.
Hello Doctor, how to set my duck feet. When I am walking my feet are going outwards which makes my walking style quite hateful. Is there any way to set this?
Sir mera ek accident hua tha us accident ke bad mere ko bohot DAR lagta he ghbrahat hota he kese mei is DAR ko nikalu mera DAR din bo din ye DAR barta ja raha he iska koi solution he kia sir please help. Is ke karon me rat ko so nahi pata hu kia karu kush samjh nahi araha.
I would like to know how to treat pain in calf muscles after walking for 10/15 minutes. I am 76 yrs. Old had angioplasty 6yrs. Back.
I am having a pain in my right shoulder which travels or rather shifts or also goes up to the right forearm for the last about a month. The pain started after I had a fall on floor about 6 months back. Initially it was restricted to the shoulder joint only also affecting its free movement but of late over a month the right arm also experiences it. The phenomena is most prominent during nights after 2 or 3 am though sometimes in lesser severity I experience it during the day too. What can be the best ayurvedic remedy please ?
I have been facing lower back pain, it came by lifting the weight. But then after some time I had stopped doing that kind of work, I had shown to one Dr. he gave me some medicine and told me to follow some exercise. I am doing it well but then also some time I am facing same problem. please suggest me I am in need of your help.
I am 28 year old I have back pain for last 3 to 8 days I used mainly medicines but in this time I was not fell well so please suggests me.
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden but develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!