Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Porbander and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dave Yogesh J JayantialYour feedback matters!
Hello My gynaecologist gave me perineum tablets for increase breast milk but I became unconscious for whole days after taken the tablets last three days ago, so I discontinued. But I am still feeling so restless some time even I am unable to feed my baby n sleeps whole day. please tell how many days will take to recover. please help me .
Hi. My son is 3 months and 15 days old. His weight is 6.2 kg. Since last 5 to 6 days he vomits 10 to 12 times in a day (mostly after 5 pm till 10 pm). We gave domstal, perinorm but still he vomits. Since yesterday we gave ondem 1 ml, it's little better but vomiting has not stopped totally. What would be the reason of vomiting.
My baby boy was born on 28-nov-2016 he is a preterm baby born in 7th month my due date was 28-jan-2016 and he was born on 28-nov-16. Now he is around 2.5 months and weights around 3 kgs the problem is that after feeding him for an hour also he still cries for milk so can I give him NUTRICA DEXOLAC SPECIAL CARE formula powder milk? Is it good and harmless?
Hi, My son is 3.5 years of age. He had 3 minor blood Dysentery in 2 months interval. Every time after a viral infection/fever. Stays for 0.5 to 1.5 days only and then with application of antibiotic goes away. My child specialist said it is normal. Is this really nothing to worry? We recently started fruit juice to him. Is it anything to do with Dysentery? Please advise.
As she is my niece I care about her too much. She got coughing problem many time what should I do to preserve her from infection & cold.
We have a baby boy aged 2 years. He is taking feed only and not taking food or milk. At the time of birth he is 3.5kg but at tge age of 2 years his weight is only 9 kg. Kindly advice.
My daughter age 8 years is too week even having food 3 times, please advice me any health nutrition food for her.
I have 6 month girl baby. Last 4-5 weeks she has completely avoid the milk. She used to drink 100 ml per feeding at 9 times a day but now she drinks only 40-50 ml per feeding. She just suck 4-5 and then refused the bottle. She does difficulty getting wind up this 50 ml. I have started solid food to her. I will give solid fopd at morning 10 am and gives at 3 pm daily. But she is not interest. Previous day she did wets cloth frequently but now she does less time but goes to motion daily. There is no changes for her playing activity always be in active. Is it normal to refused milk? Does she gained weight or lose her weight? please sir tell me.
My son is 8 yrs old. He is very active while playing. But when he is asked to sit or stand somewhere he wont sit or stand straight he leans on others nearby or anything near and tell that he is tired. Also inspite of eating all healthy foods he looks very slimhow to get rid of his tiredness and make his body fit?
My cousin is 7 years old. She keeps on scratching her urinary area in a cloth only at night till sleeping (for past 2-3 years). Why is the child doing like that? What is the reason? Does she have any infection? We have used dettole but still no use.
Hi My son 3 years old. We consult doctor for his eye swelling issue from last 3 days. After urine test we found pus cell 5-6 hpf and Epithelial cell 2-3 hpf. I want to know is it any major issue with kidney or it is not critical. Now Medicine Ascoril Ls given by doctor.
My brother has married 4 years before and still he has not blessed with baby. After doing d complete medical check up he found that he has very less sperm count and high uric acid. Does these uric acid and sperm count are interrelated. Please provide him the proper diet to overcome these two problems.
Keeping the blood sugar at the recommended level can be a challenging task at times. While timely medication is a key prerequisite for controlling diabetes, lifestyle changes plays an important role in keeping the blood sugar under control.
Here is a list of simple yet effective ways of managing diabetes.
- Portion size and carbohydrate count: Carbohydrates are the single most important food element that impacts the level of blood sugar in body. People taking insulin shots should ensure that the portion size of carbohydrates does not exceed the recommended level. Maintaining a diary to keep a check on the carbohydrate count can help in this case.
- Balanced diet: For people suffering from diabetes, it is necessary to have a good mix of fruits, vegetables, fat, starch and protein in each meal. Carbohydrates should be consumed in the form of fruits and whole grains. A doctor advice in this matter can be of great help.
- Avoid sweetened beverages: Sweetened beverages with high sucrose and fructose content have high-calorie content that can directly impact the blood-sugar level. Refraining from these sweetened drinks is a must for diabetes patients.
- Make an exercise plan: Exercising for half hour on a daily basis is highly beneficial for diabetes patients. It makes sense to consult a doctor about the type of exercise that can be done regularly. The right mix of aerobic, cardio and muscle exercise should do the trick.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is very important during exercise. Dehydration can bring down the blood-sugar level drastically.
- Be prepared: Carrying a small dose of glucose or a snack can come in handy. In case the blood-sugar level drops to an alarming level while exercising, the glucose will ensure that it brings it back to normal quickly.
- Follow the doctor’s instruction: Alcohol is known to cause a lot of complications for diabetic patients. For people whose diabetes is under control, make sure that the doctor gives his go ahead for alcohol consumption.
- Drink carefully: If you get a doctors nod to drink make sure that dry wines and light beer are consumed. These drinks tend to have lesser calories and carbohydrates. Their impact on the blood-sugar level, therefore, becomes minimal.
- Pattern: Stress greatly increases the blood-sugar level. While it is difficult to be stress-free, try to look for a pattern by checking the blood-sugar level after prolonged stress. This will help to identify a pattern which can then be addressed with methods such as yoga, hobby practicing, laughter therapy, etc.
- Get help: Stress management is not an easy task. If stress cannot be controlled with a conventional approached, it makes sense to get professional help to reduce stress.