Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Pondicherry. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Rengarajan
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. V RengarajanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Married from last 10 years and have ED from last 15 years. Till now I had made sex using different herbal medicine/oil/megalis 10/manforce 50 etc. Now I am in the age 41. Is there any permanent solution of ED?
I have sinus problem from last one year now lightly getting whistle sound while inhaling the breath.
I am 19 year old female. I've never experienced breathlessness low bp (89/53) and dizziness before that viral fever in february. I also consulted an ENT doctor at that time. He ran an ECG which showed everything normal. But now I feel like extreme weakness and body ache. There is profuse sweating in my palms all the time. After climbing stairs or walking distance I can hardly breathe! Whenever I do some work it feels I am having mild fever. My periods are late and extremely painful this time. I have lost my appetite to a great extent. The doctor gave me nutritional supplements. But I still don't feel good. What's wrong with me and what should I do?
I am 25 years old. I am very weak. My weight is just 45 KG. Also my digestion is very weak. When I eat Banana, Papaya, I can't digest them. I look like 15 year old child. How can I increase my weight quickly and get healthy?
Hi, I have got big nasal polyp in my right nostril after 3 months treatment of allergic rhinitis. Now doctor has recommended for surgery. I am avoiding surgery as it has high risk associated and not a permanent cure. I am now considering ayurveda which confirm that it will be fully eliminated within 2-3 months. Any comments whether it is ok to go for ayurveda? My left nasal is completely fine and working properly! Thanks.
A healthy penis is the ultimate goal of all who make proper penis care a priority in their lives, of course. And while a healthy penis is in and of itself a laudable achievement, most men tend to value that health because it increases their ability in bed. Many pursue sex tips to help them have greater impact with their partners, but many don't realize that some home factors can impact penis health and activity - even if they don't directly involve the organ itself.
Yes, high on the top of every guy's sex tips checklist should be this item: Keep the home healthy and inviting. The odds are that a guy's apartment or house is where he is going to see a hefty percentage of his sexual action - so he needs to make sure his abode is inviting and enticing to potential partners.
So these home-based sex tips are recommended to make the journey from the front door to the bedroom more obstacle-free.
- Straighten up. No woman wants to walk into a man's home and find socks and underwear on the living room floor, an empty beer can on the hall table, dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and towels hanging in the bathroom that haven't been changed in two months. If he isn't naturally neat, a guy needs to do a good cleaning on his place whenever he knows that company might be coming over. That doesn't mean washing and scrubbing till the floor sparkles, but make sure the place is neat and presentable and that dirt and dust have been taken care of. And bedsheets? Definitely put a fresh, clean set on.
- Stock up on paper products. Be sure the bathroom has plenty of toilet paper; she's going to be embarrassed (and disappointed) if she has to ask for some. But also be sure to have plenty of tissues, paper towels and napkins on hand to be fully prepared.
- Ask a neighbor to do a sniff test. People get used to the way their homes smell and may not notice odors that have gradually snuck up. And that doesn't apply to just old ladies with a house full of cats. Ask a neighbor or friend (preferably female) if they would mind giving you an honest opinion of whether the home passes the smell test, and correct whatever flaws they find. Your male organ is not going to benefit if the odor-sniffing organ of a potential partner tells them not to stay around.
- Think about the temperature. In general, women tend to be a little more susceptible to chilliness than men. Keep the home warm without overdoing it, and consider keeping a blanket on the sofa, a fire in the living room, etc. And above all, make sure the bedroom is not too cold.
- Flame on. Sure, it's a bit of a cliché, but candles in the bedroom practically scream romance. Besides, scented candles can help disguise any too-manly odors that may linger, and they provide appropriately sexy lighting - bright enough to see what someone is doing but dim enough to disguise any flaws.
With these tips making the home more sex-friendly, that healthy penis will be better set for the kind of good, exciting time it craves. And that health will be easier to maintain with a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Most men will want to select a crème that contains both L-arginine and L carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps create situations in which penile blood vessels can open wide and be receptive to the blood flow they need during times of arousal. L carnitine is another amino acid, one shown to protect against peripheral nerve damage caused by friction, compression, and other common injuries. This helps prevent numbness or de-sensitization of the penis.