Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in sopore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rouf Ahmad Zaki
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Rouf Ahmad ZakiYour feedback matters!
I am 66 male. Am not getting proper erection and time to enjoy sex. But mentally I want it. Suggest some medicine so as I am able to enjoy properly.
My father (age 55) having a problem of drinking alcohol. He also patient of diabetes and liver problems but he is not quitting drinking habit. Is there any solution to prevent my father to drinking?
What are the ways to concentrate on studies. I was somewhat disturb from my studies. Is their is any diet to do more studies and I was getting sleep whenever I study at night. Sir please tell me the diet for food health and to develop metal power.
Hlo I wanted sharp my mind please tell me some solutions I am studding in bsc but I can't meditation in study.
From many years my BP comes 90/130 and some times 85/135 and 40 also. I have anxiety problem from many years. Taking alprex. 25 mg sos. I should take BP medicine or not.
Hello There was a girl I met. I liked her alot. I had feelings for her. She said she had feelings for me too. Due to few reason I reacted little rude with her. She expressed she felt bad. I apologized to her and from then she loosed interest in talking with me. I tried reaching her and telling her to meet me but she always made excuses. I love her alot. I asked her why she is not talking to me she said she thinks that I hate her but I truly love her. Now its been 3 months has been out of reach I saw her many times she always did hello gesture from away. But I know should not interested in talking anymore. Whereas m being stuck to one place and thinking and talking to myself that whenever we will meet I will tell her this or that , that how much I love her. I know should very outgoing and she won't believe my words and she is disinterested in me. I am just not getting over her. I think about her more than 8-9 hours in a day whatever I do wherever I go, should in my mind all the time. Due ti this tension I am not being able to enjoy food, sleep, music. Everything seems sad now. I want to end this thing up on a good note. Please help if should approach her to clear her doubts that I don't hate her. Or should I let it go. I'M very tensed pls help.
I am a ortho doctor First year. I want to become a great surgeon. I always gave and infact giving first importance to my work was trying from past 6 - 7 months to create my good image among my seniors and consultants. But I do not know why I always failed. Infact I use to get trapped. Or let it be politics of dept. But every time I am in worst image. manner times I came to know how a politics was created on my back and my image was worsened. Living with all these fr 6 months. yesterday may be out of stress. I manhandled on one of the pt. in ward. I slapped him in ward when he denied that I havent changed his slab. Although I did it in morning but. After the incident a scene was created. Today I have got suspension letter fr few days and after that I will be posted in mortuary till further notice. I am feeling so much depressed. I can not share all this with any of my parents who always think that im doing great surgeries in operation theatre and all. please help me out. I want to shine. But I am so much down. Not even in normal image.
Hi. I am 24 year old Female. I have been on continuous stress and overthinking from past 1 month and from past 20 days I have been feeling dizziness all the time, I have done cbp which turn out to be normal, malaria too which also turned out to be normal. From past 3 days I am feeling some pain in my left hand which comes now and then and sometimes I feel tightness in chest which is also only now and then. And also back pain. Indigestion. I have done my ecg done in March 28 which is normal. So do I need to worry about heart attack due to continuous stress and do I need to take echo tmt to rule out is it that necessary.
Although a natural emotion, anger needs to be managed at all times so that it doesn't get out of control and cause problems in your life. Whether at home, work or in your relationships, uncontrolled anger can affect your general life quality. However, controlling your anger comes with the benefit of improving your overall health, while reducing stress levels.
Here are some of the ways that you could learn to gain control on your temper:
- Practice deep breathing: Instead of allowing your anger to get out of control, every time you start feeling angry, get down to practicing some simple breathing techniques to calm your tense body and mind. Here?s what you should do when enraged:
- Take slow, but deep breaths to counteract the stress reaction that usually accompanies anger
- Slowly repeat a calming word or phrase, which could be relax, take it easy or I am in control of my anger
- Work on your muscles by tightening and then relaxing them
- Count from 1 to 100 or 100 to 1: Counting numbers can prevent you from flying off the handle. It takes your mind away from the cause of your anger and prevents you from mulling over the situation. The act of counting also provides you with the time to delay the impulsive behaviour that often follows the emotion. You can even make this more effective by breathing in slowly and deeply whenever you start on a new number.
- Focus on the present: Whenever you?re angry, don?t look back at the past. By doing so, you may end up bringing past grievances into your present situation, while holding others responsible for feeling how and what you feel. Instead focus your attention on what you can do in the present to work out the issue.
- Relax tight muscles: Another tip that can help you to cool down fast is a gentle massage of the areas of tension, which are usually the shoulders, neck and scalp. For the shoulders, simply rotate them to relax tight muscles. To release the tension that gets built up in your neck and head region, perform a simple scalp massage to improve blood circulation and consequently, relax your mind.
- Listen to music: Listening to music can soothe frayed nerves and calm you down. It works by helping you to sieve through the feelings of anger and disappointment in a constructive manner.
- Change of situation: Taking yourself away from the source of anger, whether it?s the place or the person concerned, is an anger management skill that you can use to calm yourself. To do this, you can either close your eyes and transport yourself to a quiet and peaceful place or simply walk away to let your anger fizzle out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.