Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pondicherry and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M K SebastionYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem in my teeth when doing brush that time blood coming out, what should I do? Please give any solution.
Dear sir/madam, My sis is suffering from moth ulcer from past 7 days and she had stomachache also and having loose motions too. What is the possible reasons for these disorders.
I am 25 year female, my upar teeth is come out more in mouth, and I am suffering in this, so How can I resolving my problem,
Hello Doctor, My middle upper two teeth are so yellow like two brown/yellow dots on them how I remove it & white my teeth this problem I am facing 3-4 years before. Pls recommend me any medicine name who remove these as fast as possible Thank You And sorry for my bad english.
I have open a glass bottle by teeth, and I am in a lot of pain. One of my molar teeth, is giving me trouble. What is the best tablet you, advice me to take?
Hi DOCTOR, My Age is 21 I am having wound in Mouth (white color) weekly once i.e.MOUTH ULCER. For this I am taking B-Complex vitamin tablet. But, it is like temporary treatment. I want the permanent solution for this issue am waiting for your valuable consultation. Please help me out from this issue. Kindly revert as soon as possible.
Sir I have three major problem. 1. I am 27 suffering from acute acidity and Gas problem. I am avoiding big meals, spices and fried foods but it is still there. I have Heart, stomach burning and lot of sound in my stomach. 2. My bottom stomach is always heat more than rest of my body. Semen (sperm) leak twice per week without temper penis or dream from more than five years. I truly tell not did masturbation. I am too weak 3. I have severe bad breath (halitosis). I tried all brand tooth paste and mouth wash. I also undergone cronical sinus surgery but not improvement. Above all lead me to depression. Tried many medicine but not ayurvedic. Is there any interrelationship between with these problem? Please give me some suggestions.
Two of my teeth from front side are broken half and half, can I fill the other half by any type of material by the dentist.
I have yellow teeth. Even I have brushing two times per day there is no improvement what should I do to whiten my teeth.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.