Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Karthiga Sasikumar
Submit a review for Dr. Karthiga SasikumarYour feedback matters!
Can I use cytolog 200 mg 1 tab in lunch time and other in dinner time for safe abortion as I have a 8 months.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
Hello sir. Yesterday I was sitting in the library and studying. Then all of a sudden I don't know from where a thought came in my mind that whether I am straight or not. From childhood I always fantasize about sex, how it would be like, even when I watched any youth show or love movie I always thought even i'll have a beautiful story like this. I didn't have any sexual experience or any boyfriends. But ya I do have crush on boys and I sometimes felt shivers by their touch. But I don't know whats wrong. Actually a girls dupatta brushed me and I felt a warmth like feeling .There are no sexual fantasies. But can dis happen. Can sexuality change at this age. I don't want dis. I wanna have a normal life. Yesterday I even read some sex stories on Wattpad but did not feel the same throbbing down below which I used to feel. Well whenever I watched porn or read stories like that after a long time I used to have throbbing sensation or a wetness. But nothing happened yesterday. But even the thought of lesbian sex scares me. It feels weird. Please help me. Actually I am preparing for an entrance exam. I used to watch these youth shows but to controlyself and to devote more time to studie. But a few days back I was really tired and frustrated so I watched all the episodes. I had done dis many times since 10 years. Broken his swear many times. I liked all dose lovey dovey scenes on the shows and couldn't stop myself from watching them my quality. I may sound maniac but this is how I am feeling. Every another day now my mind get occupied by any stupid days and my time gets all wasted. And dis stupid lesbian thought.
Don't feel like drinking water often in winter because it isn't warm enough? in winter, we do not sweat hence we do not feel thirsty like in summer, so automatically our water intake decreases. Water is important in keeping the body functioning properly, as well as flushing out toxins from the body.
Insufficient water intake may lead to:
Digestive problems like constipation.
Dry, itchy skin, acne: water keeps skin healthy, soft moisturized during the dry months of winter
Repeated urinary tract infections
Sneezing with dry cough
How much water should you take in winter
Men: 8-10 glasses/day
Women: 6-8 glasses/day
Lactating women: 8-12 glasses/day
Exercising men: 10-14 glasses/day
Exercising women: 8-12 glasses/day
Water requirements vary from person to person, depending on activity of the person.
How to increase water intake in winter?
Take clear soup before each meal. It will provide nutrition &amp; increase water intake of body.
Take herbal tea, it will increase taste buds indirectly water intake of body.
Natural fruit juices are another way to add to your daily water intake.
Drink one glass of water every two hours, strictly.