Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Pondicherry. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C Ravi KumarYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should l do?
I have Dark Circles since 5th Standard and now I'm 23 years Old. I used many under eye creams, oils, gels etc. No effect.
How can I reduce my hair fall? I lost to much hair an everyday. And my scalp is also gose dry. What should I do?
When I am outside the home i having tan on face and hand i am using melaguard spf50 sunscreen but no affected and my face always tan when i am going outside the home in sunlight.
I have an acne spots and dark circles on my face. I have used many cosmetics but no effect. Please suggest me with some solution so that I can overcome this problem?
Hi. I am a 23 year girl. Please suggest me which one is better for skin lightening honey and lemon face pack or chironjee and almond face pack. Please reply soon.
I'm loosing a lot of hair. I understand that hair fall within a certain range is considered normal, but I have seen the density of hair has reduced significantly. I loose on an avg 100-200 strands of hair daily. Its higher on the day I oil & shampoo. Is there a need to consult a doc or I can help myself. Pls help.
I hav pimples problem My skin is very oily so that my color or skin is getting darker day by day Plzz suggest some treatment.
I am suffering from some skin infection and I already tried many things in that as in triology and electrocautery but to no results what should I do?
I am 21 years old male and I have skin problem such as pimple, acne and darkness skin. Please advice me the cure for these nd tl me how to remove tan. Thank you.
My wife breast are vary small. What is the best breast enlargement technique. Please suggest pills or cream or oil for good result in short time.
I need home treatment about the pimples and black marks. Please suggest Best treatment methods for me.
I'm suffering from severe hairfall and how to grow thickness hair I have very thin hair after using many shampoos there is no use can you pls advice me for this problem.
I had applied garlic for my fungal infections in my forehead before 2 days. My forehead fungal infections left but garlic made my skin like burnt skin. I am really afraid will it leave marks in my forehead? Now I am jst applying coconut oil for my burnt skin in forehead .Can anyone help me to get out of this burnt marks?
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.