Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Pondicherry. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Asayas Bosco Chandra KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old girl. I am continuous continuous white spots on ma face even aftr having a lot of vegetables and fruits since I think otz because of vitamin deficiency. Wat shud I do to cure it?
I have many tiny marks on skin (like moles) i.e, under the breast (right) and underarms on right side of the body since 3 years. Why these marks are formed? What are these marks? I am not so much worried since it is not spreading. But it is formed 3 years before and its not clearing. I tried aloevera soaps ayurvedic soaps but the marks are still the same. My question is why these moles are formed and which soap should I use to get rid of these moles. I did not consult skin specialist because I thought it would be normal. Should I worry about these marks? Should I consult the skin specialist?
L am 23 years of age and I have being blood in my anus when dedicate and I don't know what to do, and I also feel pain in my tummy and I don't know what wrong with me. Please help.
I am a college student and my face become dull in 1 weak please help m what I use in my face during outside the home.
What can I do to remove the spots that remain as after effects of chicken pox. Its been 17 days since and some of the adamant spots are still there at my back, chest and face?
I am using melabest cream for last 6 months but now I stopped my skin becomes dark more and more what was the solution. Can you please give me any alternative solution. Sir.
Dear sir I am 40 years men since last 3 months problem in fissures and burning pain after stool, need to solution only homeopathy and ayurvedics.
There are dark spots on both sides of my eyes. It is from 2 to 3 weeks. I used to rub them. Now it become more darker and burns sometimes. How can I get rid of it. Please help me.
I see very tiny holes on my cheeks, developed may be due to shaving. What should I do for smoother skin.
The cancer of the bladder (an organ in the pelvic region that stores urine) is known as bladder cancer. This cancer begins in the cells that line the inner portion of the bladder. Though it usually affects the aged, bladder cancer can develop in people across other age groups as well. It is important to undergo frequent check-ups even after the condition has been cured, as there always remain chances of a relapse.
There are three types of bladder cancer:
1. Squamous cell carcinoma: Squamous cells appear in the bladder in response to any infection, which, with time, can become cancerous.
2. Transitional cell carcinoma: These cells are present in the lining of the bladder. They contract when the bladder is empty and expand when it is full. These cells are also found in the urethra, hence there are chances for the cancer to develop in the urethra as well.
3. Adenocarcinoma: Adenocarcinoma forms in the mucus secreting cells in the bladder.
The symptoms of bladder cancer are:
1. You may urinate frequently
2. Frequent backaches
3. You may experience pain during urination
4. Pain in the pelvic region
5. There may be presence of blood in the urine
There is no known cause of bladder cancer. However, certain factors such as smoking, infection and exposure to chemicals are known to trigger it. The risk factors of bladder cancer are:
1. Age: The risk of bladder cancer increases with age, it usually affects people who are above 40 years of age.
2. Smoking: Smoking releases toxins in the body that get stored in the urine. These can damage the inner lining of the bladder and lead to bladder cancer.
3. Gender: Men are more likely to develop bladder cancer as compared to women.
4. Chemical exposure: Exposure to certain chemicals such as arsenic increases your risk of bladder cancer.
5. Chronic inflammation of the bladder: If you suffer from chronic infection of the bladder, then the risk of squamous cell carcinoma increases significantly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.