Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Vinoth KumarYour feedback matters!
Do you suffer with ED or erectile dysfunction?
If so, you are alone. It's a highly common sexual problem among men. As a matter of fact, millions of men suffer with ED and what is worse is that they do not accept that they have a problem. Living in denial does not help but aggravates the issue. Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition that requires treatment. However, it is completely curable unless and until there is some kind of a permanent damage to the erectile tissue.
Listed below are some of the best ways to help you get a rock solid erections, naturally and safely:
1. Begin with Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate is one fruit that can do wonders for your libido and erections. It helps boost blood flow to the penis. More important, it helps your body release more nitric oxide, which plays a crucial role in increasing blood flow to the penis. A lot of men suffer with ED since nitric oxide secretion declines with age.
So, try to have a glass of pomegranate juice every morning and within a few days, you should be able to notice the difference in your erection hardness.
2. Have Some Nuts
Nuts are a great source of essential fat like Omega 3 fatty acids which are great for boosting the male sex hormone testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also ensure better lubrication in your arteries resulting in improved blood flow. By enhancing both testosterone and blood circulation, nuts can help you get harder erections. Try to have a moderate serving of nuts with your breakfast every morning.
However, avoid overindulgence since it can prove counter-productive.
3. Try Tribulus Terrestris
One of the best herbs for curing sexual problems in men is Tribulus Terrestris. It has been used in Chinese and Indian medicine to treat both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation for many years now. Tribulus is an excellent testosterone booster that can help erection rigidity.
4. Begin Strength Training
Though all kind of exercise is good for enhancing blood flow in your body, strength training helps boost testosterone too. This gives you an upper edge and also explains why bodybuilders are less prone to sexual dysfunction as compared to men who do not pump iron. Ideally, you should workout for 30-45 minutes for at least 4-5 days a week.
Including leg exercises in your workout is extremely important since they are far more effective in enhancing testosterone as compared to other exercises. Squats and lunges should for a part of your workout. Other exercises that are also great for enhancing testosterone include chest press, pull ups, chin ups, deadlifts etc.
5. Try Yoga
Yoga is simply great for improving your erection hardness. This is for a couple of reasons. First of all, it helps reduce stress, which happens to be one of the underlying causes of ED in a majority of cases. A lot of young guys suffer ED because of performance anxiety. Yoga can help you get over all such anxiety and make you perform better in bed.
Not just this, it can also help you control your breathing more effectively, which can help in improving your ejaculatory control.
6. Try Natural Male Enhancement Pills
Moreover, you can also try natural male enhancement pills. Such pills are a far better alternative to prescription drugs that can have a lot of nasty side effects ranging from severe headaches to nausea to something as severe as a heart stroke.
Natural pills are a perfect blend of herbs like Tribulus Terrestris, Tongat Ali, Ginkgo Biloba, Panax Ginseng, Horny Goat Weed etc, Top quality pills also contain pomegranate ellagic acid or Bioperine to ensure faster and better results.
The onset of symptoms of scabies varies depending on whether or not a person has previously been exposed to mites. The first time a person is exposed to the scabies mite, it can take upwards of 2-6weeks for symptoms to develop.
This timeframe is significantly shorter in subsequent infestations as the body's immune system is quicker to react (typically in 1-4 days).
Signs and symptoms of scabies include:
- Itching - this is often worse at night and can be severe and intense. Itching is one of the most common scabies symptoms.
- Rash - when the mite burrows into the skin, it forms burrow tracks, or lines, which are most commonly found in skin folds, and resemble hives, bites, knots, pimples, or patches of scaly skin. Blisters may also be present.
- Sores - these occur in infested areas where a person has scratched at the skin. Open sores can lead to impetigo, commonly caused by secondary infection with Staphylococcus aureus.
- Thick crusts - crusted scabies, also known as Norwegian scabies, is a form of severe scabies in which hundreds to thousands of mites and mite eggs are harbored within skin crusts, causing severe skin symptoms.
Scabies is a disorder of the skin that is caused by tiny mites known as Sarcoptes scabies. The condition takes the form of an itchy pimple-like rash on the surface of skin that is formed when the microscopic mites burrow into the skin where they lay eggs and reproduce over a span of several weeks. It is a highly contagious disease as the mites can easily pass from one person to another through shared clothing or bedding.
How to treat scabies with homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a wonderful science that treats diseases with natural and safe medicines. In scabies, Homeopathy is the best alternative treatment option as Homeopathic medicines are very competent in treating this kind of infection. They stimulate the disease fighting mechanism of the body to fight scabies. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated. Its holistic approach attacks the infection at the root and prevents recurrence of the disease. Some of the homeopathic medicines used to treat scabies are as follows:
- Sulphur: This is the most commonly prescribed medication for outbreaks of scabies. It treats skin that is itchy and irritated, especially if it worsens with the application of water or heat. Sulphur is a great remedy for symptoms that get aggravated during the night due to high sensitivity and if the skin is prone to pimples and eruptions.
- Sepia: Sepia is a popular and effective remedy for scabies in cases where the skin feels itchy but scratching provides no relief. Often, the symptoms worsen when the patient is exposed to open air, wherein this homeopathic medicine is a useful cure.
- Arsenic Album: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed when scabies leads to the skin becoming hypersensitive and violently itchy. Soreness, burning sensations and dryness are often accompanying symptoms and the skin may even begin to peel off in large scales. All these symptoms are treated by arsenic album.
- Causticum: The symptoms of scabies respond well to causticum, especially when the condition occurs in the folds of the skin, between the thighs and the fingers. The intense itching, burning and redness are treated by causticum in a very efficient manner.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for scabies. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My stomach is paining at several intervals of time, having loose motions also. I think I am suffering from stomach infection. kindly provide me suitable advice.
Many young men have tried Viagra and similar medications but found they do not help very much. Causes of impotence in young males can be varied and an embarrassing problem. However the problem affects millions of men of all age groups and there are many treatment options available. This article will talk about obesity, smoking and lack of exercise which can all result in narrowing of the blood vessels, which is the cause of impotence. Losing weight if necessary, giving up smoking and getting fitter may help reverse the problem.
Why Do So Many Younger Men Suffer From Impotence?
Impotence is a recurring and persistent issue where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection. It may be worth consulting your doctor if a persistent problem as impotence is caused by a variety of conditions.
Causes Of Impotence In Young Males And Solutions
There is a strong connection between obesity and impotence. Men that are obese are far more likely to experience erection issues than those of normal weight. Men who are overweight have a higher risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and high cholesterol. Clogged arteries and high blood pressure will worsen with excess weight and this is what contributes to erection issues. Men who return to their normal weight usually regain their sex life.
Men who smoke are more likely to develop problems with achieving or maintaining an erection. This is due to blood flow and smoking can cause damage to the blood vessels of the penis. Smokers tend to have reduced or abnormal semen quality and sperm count compared to men that do not smoke.
Aerobic exercise and this includes walking, jogging and swimming is helpful for your blood vessels. Studies have found that men who exercised the most were the most likely to have better performance in the bedroom. Exercise can help improve cardiovascular risk factors and will also reduce stress related issues. It is also easy to get started on an exercise program. Exercise can also help your impotence treatment work better.
4. Medicines for Impotence
There are 3 main prescription medicines which are used to treat impotence in young men: Viagra Cialis and Levitra. You can purchase all of these medicines through an online website but a prescription from your doctor is advised. They all work in the same way, by enlarging the arteries which supply blood to the manhood. This allows enhanced blood flow to the erectile tissue in the penis. An erection can then be achieved and maintained.
5. Other Treatments
The two main other treatments are vacuum pumps and erection rings. A vacuum pump is a cylinder a man places over the penis. Air is pumped out of the device and this can create an erection. Rings are used to maintain an erection as they restrict blood flow from the penis. The ring is placed around the base of the manhood and can give some men stronger erections and better orgasms. Side effects of using a penis pump can include pain and bruising. The ring should be removed right away if you feel any pain, numbness, or a cold sensation.
Natural Remedies For Impotence
Whatever the cause of impotence in young males, there are numerous natural remedies for impotence that can help treat this condition. There are many alternative therapies and these can include natural herbs and remedies. Derived from plants and herbs, cultures have used these treatments for many years to treat impotence and other related erection issues.
When something goes wrong with a man's penis, it's a sure bet he's very aware of it - and probably wondering what's going on. In fact, many issues with penis sensitivity come about from factors a man might be able to control with some minor changes in penis care. Other issues might require the help of a doctor, but in most cases, a man can overcome a loss of penis sensitivity and go on to enjoy an active, fulfilling sex life.
The top reasons for loss of penis sensitivity:
Though there are other causes for loss of penis sensation, these reasons are the most common:
1. Dry penis skin. This is the number one culprit for loss of penis sensation or sensitivity. And the good news is that it's very easy to remedy! The penis skin is very delicate, and it's constantly bombarded with things that can lead to irritation and redness. These include the touch of underwear or clothing against the skin, the use of soaps and other cleansing agents that tend to have a drying effect, and of course, vigorous masturbation. But other problems can come from exposure to latex, lubricants, bodily fluids and even perfumes and detergents that might lead to allergic reactions. All of these issues lead to dry penis skin.
2. Problems with blood flow. When the circulation in the body is compromised, it affects everywhere - including the penis. There are many things that can lead to poor blood circulation, including smoking, being overweight, chronic health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure, wearing restrictive clothing or even some physical activities, such as regularly riding a bike or a horse. Many of these issues, such as smoking, are relatively easy for a man to remedy. Some others, like diabetes, might call for the help of a physician to get under control.
3. Issues with nerves. Though this is certainly not as common as the first two reasons for loss of penis sensation, it does happen, and sometimes it sneaks up on a guy. For example, diabetic neuropathy - or the nerve damage that comes from uncontrolled diabetes - might appear before a person even realizes they have diabetes. Some nerve issues are well-known for the guy who has them, such as nerve problems resulting from back surgery. In many cases, controlling underlying problems can help a man overcome the nerve damage and lead a more fulfilling sex life.
4. Issues with the prostate. As a man ages, prostate problems become much more common. One of the most common is enlargement of the prostate gland, which means the gland will then push against other organs in the area, leading to trouble with not only erections, but with penis sensation as well. Men who suffer from prostate cancer, including some treatments for it as well as the result of surgery, might also notice a lack of penis sensitivity as time goes on. In most cases, there are treatments that can help enhance and improve penis sensation for men who have dealt with these issues.
The best home remedy for loss of penis sensitivity
A man who worries about losing penis sensation can look to a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help ensure the most healthy penis skin possible. A good crème should contain a plethora of fantastic ingredients, including vitamin C, D, B5 and A - all great vitamins that work together to enhance penis health. All these wrapped up with amino acids, such as L arginine and L carnitine, in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can promise relief from dry penis skin, as well as help with other penis health concerns.
My query is that I want I want to get rid of chicken pox marks which is there on my face n body. I suffered from pox on march. .one of my friend suggest me to apply opexa gel on it can this hlp me to get rid of. It. Or is there any better medicine.
Healthy snacks to manage blood sugar are here:
1. Whole grain crackers: Made of oats, cracked wheat, rye and quinoa; this is a healthy option for people who like a little crunch while snacking. To give it a more delicious spin, serve it with a little curd and cottage cheese dressing. The overall nutrition value of this snack is excellent. It does good to your cholesterol and glucose levels.
2. Fruits for snacks: This might be the oldest trick in the book but always the best. Go for mixed fruit salads with a tangy orange juice, honey and fresh mint dressing. This should add a new punch to those who are tired of eating fruits. This is a friendly snack for people who have both diabetes and a sweet tooth.
3. Steamed sprouts salad: Steamed sprouts might sound a little boring but make a salad with finely chopped tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beans along with sprouts. Add a dressing with cottage cheese, one tsp of lemon juice and a little salt for a twist. This a great combination of protein and fiber, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
4. Yogurt with fresh vegetables: Add yogurt to a fresh mix of celery, tomatoes, broccoli and carrot. This is a combination that is not only healthy but will also keep you full for a long time. It is rich in enzymes, proteins, vitamins and calcium which are highly essential for your body.
5. Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy fats which are required for our body. They are also very rich in protein and have a low carbohydrate content. The only catch is the quantity in which they have to be used. A couple of walnuts a day and around 5 to 6 almonds should do it.
6. Healthy smoothie: Smoothies are easy to make and a healthy option for an on-the-go snack. Blending refreshing coconut milk to a hand-picked combination of amla, spinach, cucumber and tomatoes should do the trick.
7. Eggs: When we say eggs, we only mean egg whites. It is a snack that can be had round the clock. It is quick and easy to cook and is good for diabetic patients too.
Menopause marks the time in a woman's life when her menstruation stops, and she is no longer fertile (able to become pregnant).
- The menopause is a normal part of life; it is not a disease or a condition.
- Even though it is the time of the woman's last period, symptoms may begin many years earlier. Also, some women may experience symptoms for months or years afterward.
- In the united states, the average age for the menopause is 51.
- Perimenopause is the 3-5-year period before the menopause when a woman's estrogen levels begin to drop.
Sexual disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they k=like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction (not a recognized diagnostic category at this time)
Treatments of Sexual Disorders
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes but Levita works a little longer than Viagra. The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours.