Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chinchwad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tanmay PalsuleYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my problems to lose weight i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I am so thankful that Dr Tanmay has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The facilities available in the Dr Gauri clinic are very nice. he can handle all types of emergency cases. He is very patient with all his patients. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions.
I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Tanmay did it immediately and started the masturbation addiction treatment for it. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Tanmay for the perfect advice.
One of my colleague referred Dr Tanmay . He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. he gave me a treatment for penile disorders . The nurses at the Dr Gauri clinic were really helpful. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the jockitch is something else. The guidance Dr Tanmay gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. Everything was just spick and span in the Dr Gauri clinic.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of allergyWith great ease dr Tanmay Palsule explained me the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I took the treatment at his clinic Dr Gauri in pune
Thnaks to Dr Tanmay for the vertigo treatment. I am quite benefitted with his advice and I am much better than before. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, my skin lump is better now. Dr Tanmay helped me to resolve this issue. All the staff members were very helpful. It was amazing, the Dr Gauril was so nicely made.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Tanmay Palsule to be very helpful. Very helpfull.carring .friendly person
I am 49 years old man. Last 5 months I am suffering from chest pain. After checking it is found heart stock & heart failure. Is it necessary to be operation of heart.
Hai Doctor! I am thinking that I am pregnant, because symptoms are looking like that in body still two days are there for my periods to come but I am very exciting to know about it I am 39 years and I have 2 girl child and they are 5+and 7+ .hoping for the boy child .every time I am thinking I am pregnant but some how I am getting periods at last and I am getting dispoint. Now since from few days I am getting tired ,fever in night times last period was 30th august and we met on 4th september and recently one week back Will I get pregnant now.
I am suffering from severe leg pain from 2 weeks since I have started running daily and gym leg exercise Please advice what should I do.
I am 31 years old female. I married in 2016 july, after 1 month of marriage I got pregnant but we did not want baby so I abort it, and then use condoms. Now we are trying for baby from last 2 month but not conceive. Please suggest what should we do.
One of the most pervasively contagious diseases known to affect our lives, chickenpox affects almost every 9 out of 10 children. Even adults suffer from this disease occasionally. Caused by a special breed of the herpes virus, chickenpox manifests itself on the infected person in the form of reddish blisters all over the body. Moderate fever, loss of appetite, fatigue, weakness are some of the most common symptoms of chickenpox. A general feeling of malaise prevails in the course of the disease.
It is recommended that the infected person is kept in isolation for a span of seven days. While recuperation usually happens in the natural process, it is time sustaining. One also has to partake numerous antiviral drugs and paracetamols to abate the symptoms of chickenpox. One of the most prominent side effects is acute weakness. Thus, as an alternative therapy, one may approach homeopathic remedies. These not only heal in the most natural way, but also avert all kinds of possible side effects. Homeopathy helps in rebuilding the body’s immunity system for a speedier recovery.
Some of the most reliable remedies are listed as follows.
- Aconitum: This largely helps in keeping the body hydrated and therefore keeps the signs of weaknesses at bay. It also keeps the temperature fluctuations in control.
- Antimonium Crud: Antimonium Crud reduces the skin irritability and itchy pustules which are symptomatic of chicken pox. It also relieves the patient of white disposition on the tongue and thus helps in gaining back the appetite. However, the patient must be at rest throughout for Antimonium Crud to work effectively.
- Apis: Certain bouts of chicken pox leave an unhealthy stench on the patient’s body. Apis helps in bettering it. It also soothes the sting that one might have to endure from the scabs of chicken pox.
- Belladonna: Certain chronic forms of chicken pox result in hot flushes, headaches and sleeplessness. Belladonna helps in curing all such symptoms and palliating all such sufferings during chicken pox.
- Rhus Tox: One of the reliable remedies for the extreme itching sensation that affects the patient suffering from chicken pox, Rhus Tox is extremely beneficial for regaining body strength also. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir mera pet saaf nhi hota sahi se Aur din bhar gas ki problem hai usme badbu bhi aati h but pareshan hu plz advice me.
I am facing menstrual disorder its being almost one month no periods yet wat else may b d reason n bfre this month I used to hab early menstrual period n it used to stop in maximum 3 days last.
My sister got high fever since Saturday and was hospitalized and was under observation for 1 day. Doctor took her blood samples to test Swine Flu. He also said that the report will take 8 days to be published, and so he will not take risk and will start the treatment for swine flu, even if the report comes as negative, she will be on safer side. On Sunday she got fever and was shifted to hospital again at afternoon. Once again she was under observation and then got discharge in late evening. Now in this Monday night, she got 103° F fever. I am not able to understand what is it? Is it really swine flu? If yes, then is it completely curable? Is there chance of survival? And if it's not swine flu, then what can it be? Thanks.
Im 23 old I have Patchy beard I want beard Like acters so can you help me out here and I need a thick beard and moustache.
Please help me to cure my laziness I always feel tired please tell me how much time should I get sleep.
Hi, I am 29 years old I suffered from urine infection doctor advised to take a tablet ciplox and gastric tablet later after the dose completed I have too much gas in stomach and little stomach pains could you please suggest if I take a tablet for few more days and stop (Cefloac) or do I need to consult doctor even gas in stomach is more is t because of Cefloac or something likeHelp m out what to do next?
Premature ejaculation is my problem. No control over ejaculation. Want treatment. Not sure if it's PE or ED.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema is a constitutional disease and a proper constitutional medicine is required to prevent recurrence.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
Which is the best mattress for our body, where we don't face any problem in future like back pain or joint pain. Kindly suggest.
She have fever, severe headache, abdominal pain from 5 days blood test TC-25500 ESR-65 and what diet she should take.
Depression can be referred to as a psychiatric dysfunction which is generally associated with a recurrent feeling of sadness, loneliness, disinterest in daily affairs and low self-confidence. Due to the stresses of the modern lifestyle and constant anxiety the occurrence of depression is on the rise and it is affecting more people around the world.
Love disappointment, loss in business, disharmony in the family, performance pressure, death of a loved one, some unfortunate events in life, Domination, Abuse sexual and physical are one of the main reasons of depression. Homeopathy lauds the benefit that it does not induce drug dependency and no side effects.
Depression can spring up because of hereditary factors, excessive substance abuse, hormonal imbalances, sudden shock or trauma and also anxiety. Depression tends to be chronic and can come back in timely intervals to hamper your life.
The symptoms of depression include loss of appetite, a recurrent feeling of exhaustion, tendencies of isolating oneself continuously, significant trouble while sleeping, abrupt mood swings, lack of concentration in daily affairs and recurrent feeling of melancholy.
Homeopathic Treatment for Depression
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat depression but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several medicines are available for depression treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some important remedies are given below for depression treatment:
- Sepia – This medication is useful for people who face recurrent episodes of sudden mood swings and feelings of isolation. If someone gets depressed with the slightest of the matters, Sepia can also be helpful.
- Aurum Metallicum – If someone undergoes the symptoms of recurrent suicidal tendencies, hopelessness and a lowered self-confidence, this preparation can be recommended.
- Cimicifuga – Cimicifuga can be really useful if you undergo the symptoms of severe headache and neck pains during depression along with intense episodes of desolation.
- Causticum – If someone suffers from the symptoms of memory loss, frequent weeping and the depression had occurred due to the loss of someone close, Causticum can be recommended.
- Phosphoric acid – If you suffer from the symptoms of appetite loss and social awkwardness, a prescribed dosage of phosphoric acid might help in the elimination of the symptoms.
- Kalium Phosphoricum – This is a very important medication as it is very effective at treating depression that occurs due to stress. People who are overworked or students who have over-studied and may have developed depression from of stress are greatly benefitted by this medication.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for Depression. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.