Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pimpri-Chinchwad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh BhagwatYour feedback matters!
What can I do if I suffered from fever What can I do if I suffered from headaches What can I do if I suffered from jaundice What can I do if I suffered from malaria What can I do if I suffered from cough.
Depression�>�Sometimes I feel depressed without any reason. Full of anger I dnt why it happens to me. Please give suggestions what should ��Sometimes I feel depressed without any reason. Full of anger I dnt why it happens to me. Please give suggestions what should I do.
My aunt has insomnia and anxiety. She doesn't feel good at home, She is 42 years old house wife. Can you please suggest me some remedy,
It is important to evaluate exact cause.
Upper gi endoscopy certainly helps to fund the exact cause.
Many disorders can cause acidity.
It is very important to avoid tea coffee alcohol and smoking which are aggravating factors.
Eat intermittent frequent meals.
Milk is very helpful.
Avoid lying down immediately after food.
I was very Fair in my Childhood Mean till 3 rd Std. Aftr it bcoz of Playing outside whole day my fairness gone I wanna regain my Fairness again now am 21. please help.
Sir my name is raghu. My problem is I can not spend time with my wife.in sex .early my penis will get out sperm .any suggestion.
What should be an ideal diet for 50 year male with activity living habit who is suffering from diabetics.
Pain my head for one years Mai kafi Parmesan rahtA hu sar Me bharipan Ho jata hai tej dard nahi hota hai need bhi kam aati hai aisa lagta hai kuch upar bhar lada hai.
I'm unmarried girl. Maahi Srivastava Age: 21 years Height: 5 feet 6 inch Tell me according to my age and height. What is an ideal weight for me? And How to get flat tummy?
I am 25 years old and having erectile dysfunction since last one year and my testis hanging .but when two week ago I took ZMA supplement. I feel good erection and testis is normal. One more thing if don't take ZMA for 2-3 days ,again I lose erection completely .please help.
Exercises for Sciatic pain from Piriformis Syndrome
Sciatica is a symptom. It consists of leg pain, which might feel like a bad leg cramp, or it can be excruciating, shooting pain that makes standing or sitting nearly impossible.
The pain might be worse when you sit, sneeze, or cough. Sciatica can occur suddenly or it can develop gradually.
- Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A constant pain on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up
Sciatica usually affects only one side of the lower body. Often, the pain extends from the lower back all the way through the back of the thigh and down through the leg. Depending on where the sciatic nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or toes.
For some people, the pain from sciatica can be severe and debilitating might include the inability to bend your knee or move your foot and toes.. For others, the sciatica pain might be infrequent and irritating, but has the potential to get worse.
Causes of Sciatic Pain:
- Slipped Disc: In majority of cases sciatica is caused by a herniated or "slipped" disc. This is when one of the discs that sit between the bones of the spine (the vertebrae) is damaged and presses on the nerves.
- Spondylolisthesis (a condition in which one vertebra slips forward over another one)
- Other causes include spinal stenosis (narrowing of the nerve passages in the spine), a spinal injury or infection, or a growth within the spine (such as a tumor).
- Other things that may make your back pain worse include being overweight, not exercising regularly, wearing high heels, or sleeping on a mattress that is too soft.
- Piriformis Syndrome: It is referred as neuritis of branches of the sciatic nerve caused by pressure of an injured or irritated piriformis muscle. Symptoms associated with piriformis syndrome typically consist of buttock pain that radiates into the hip, posterior aspect of the thigh, and the proximal portion of the lower leg.
- Piriformis syndrome typically does not result in neurological deficits such as decreased deep tendon reflexes and myotomal weakness.
Sciatica is diagnosed with a medical history and physical exam. Sometimes X-rays and other tests such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are done to help find the cause of the sciatica.
- X-ray- to look for fractures in the spine
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or computed tomography (CT) scan - to create images of the structures of the back
- Nerve conduction velocity studies/electromyography - to examine how well electrical impulses travel through the sciatic nerve
- Myelogram using dye injected between the vertebrae - to determine if a vertebra or disc is causing the pain
Primary treatment consists of self-care and non-surgical strategies. The aim is to correct the underlying problem, restore function and prevent re-occurrence.
- Self-Care: Sciatica may resolve with rest, ice or heat, massage, pain relievers and gentle stretches. Muscle inflammation and pain can be reduced by application of an icepack for 20 minutes several times a day during the initial 2-3 days. Thereafter a hot pad may be applied to relax muscles. If the self-care exercises aren’t working within the first couple of days you must consult your doctor.
- Medication: Over the counter Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can bring pain relief. Muscle relaxants may be prescribed for spasms.
- Physiotherapy: A normal schedule is recommended physical therapy can help you return to full activity as soon as possible and prevent re-injury. Physiotherapists will show you proper lifting techniques / postures, walking techniques, exercises to stretch and strengthen your back muscles.
- Massage, ultrasound, diathermy, heat and traction may also be recommended for some time.