Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in pimpri chinchwad..pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh.JagadaleYour feedback matters!
Sir as soon as my penis got erect I pull my foreskin n try to put my penis on her vagina but still I can't able to put my penis inside her vagina as my penis front part become so width that I am not able to put it inside her vagina.
Getting married next month. But I'm worried about my sexual health. I have a small penis when compared to others. Does this size of the penis affect my sex partner's satisfaction? Please give some tips to maximize sexual pleasure for the women partner. Also the foreskin about the penis head is tight. The penis head won't come out of the skin covering when it is erected. Im worried about that too. Please help doctors.
I daily try to spoke English. But I can't speak to other. What can I do? How can I spoke? Please given some ideas and help please.
Sir, madam I have uric acid level is 9.4 mg dl and I have knee pain in both knee. On maximum time my uric acid level remains above 7.2 mg dl. My doctor has started alluprinol to me and said, you have to keep it eating for your entire life. Does this true for the medicine or something else is there. But my knees are still hurting and my doctor has no answer for this I have already taken NSAID, Cortic Steroid injection, Hylane injection into the knees but still pain is there. After that they told me that you have gouty arthritis due to high uric acid level and you have to keep eating alluprinol. My x ray of knees show early degenerative changes. Please tell me upto how much time I have to take alluprinol and when my knees get rid off from pain.
Dear Sir, I am having horseshoe kidney and my right kidney is smaller than left kidney by more than 1.10 mm. Suppose I walk more than 30 mts I feel pain on right side of pelvis portion and backhip. I am having pain due to this or any other problem please suggest me any good doctors.
I am 32 years old male, When I take food with vitamins my hemoglobin level rises, but when I don't follow correct diet my hemoglobin level falls. Please tell me what should I do? And my navel has swollen so what should I do?
Actually I am a diabetic patient. How can I control my diabetes. And I have watched a video in tv as IME-9 and they are saying as, it is issued by govt of india by ayush. Can I able to use that product will you please help me. And suggest my diet chat plz.
Sometimes I suffer from headache and it gets unbearable so is there any home remedy to provide instant relief other than medicine.
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have used liquid minoxidil (hairouse 5%) for 4 years. The hair growth has been good. However, in the last 6 months it was causing itching and was getting irritating, and so I moved to form based minoxidil 1 month back. My Hair fall has increased a lot. Ideally I like form minoxidil coz of the comfort, however, effectiveness is the question.
Here are top 6 reasons you must have a bowl of papaya every day.
1) Helps digestion - Papaya facilitates natural digestion and helps in preventing constipation. Also known to help in preventing colon cancer, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E in the fruit help in binding cancer-causing toxins in the colon thus also assisting smooth digestion.
2) Protects the heart - An excellent source of vitamins C & A, papayas are also good source of fiber and help lower high cholesterol levels.
3) Supports the immune system - The vitamins C & A present in papaya help boost our immune system and also help in preventing colds & flu.
4) Has anti-inflammatory effects - Enzymes like papain and chymopapainpresent in papaya lower inflammation and help healing burns. Also present in the fruit are beta-carotene and vitamin A, which also assist in reducing inflammation.
5) Good for skin - Papaya is probably the best ingredient to make face packs. It helps in getting rid of acne and skin infections by opening clogged pores. The fermented flesh of this fruit, which is called thepapain, helps make the skin glow by dissolving the dead cells. Papaya alsohelps in controlling premature ageing.
6) Assists weight loss- Low in calories and high on nutritional content, papaya is a boon for weight loss.
A bowl of Papaya a day keeps all diseases at bay!
If you have any further questions, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am a singer and my breathe breakdowns while singing. I do running. Please help me to improve my breathe.
I am 46 year old my name is arvind garg. Elergic problem that my nose and throat make cough. I also take medicine for high bp.
Dear sir mujhe gas or kabj ke problem hi mera pet kabhi clear nahi hota hi or pet me gas bhari rahti hi eska koi permanent solution bataye plz.
I am 43 years male. for last 3 years I have faced erection problem. In this 3 years I have meet many more doctors(sex specialist), and do as they say, also taking all medicines which doctors prescribe me, but finally there is no result. So right now I am very much in depression. So kindly suggest me, how to over come from my problem ?
Hello sir, I am 31 year old. My weight is 70 kg and hight is 5feet 10 inch. My bp is 120/80. Regularly I am doing exercise for 30 min. I am not taking junk food no alcohol no smoking and not taking any cold drinks But still I am facing problem of premature ejaculation the intercourse time is not even 2 min. Please help me to get harder and long lasting (minimum 30 min.) Erection. Please suggest me special sex exercise, lifestyle change, diet change, and ayurvedic/homeopathic medication to get rid of this problem. Thanks.
10 Home Remedies to beat Acidity
1. It is advisable to chew the food properly
2. Drink lot of water for proper digestion and absorption
3. Foods such as pickles, vinegar, fried foods and hot spicy foods should be avoided
4. Eating bananas is helpful in preventing the symptoms of acidity and heartburn. Eat a banana daily.
5. Basil (tulsi) leaves helps to get relief from burning, nausea and gas. Chew some leaves of tulsi to decrease the acidity
6. Sleep with your head and shoulder on a high pillow for elevation.
7. Do not skip meals.
8. Avoid large gap between meals
9. Eat dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed
10. Avoid smoking and cut down on alcohol