Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Pimpri-Chinchwad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Chavan SatishYour feedback matters!
I am having a very severe pain in my back. Also having some type of marks on my shoulder and on upper left side.
Doctor, I am 35 years old now a days my lower back have ache that mean there was a pain in lower back sir what can I do to relaxation?
I am suffering from hair loss and dandruff. I bathing two times a day. The dandruff problem is rectified. But I still suffering hairfall. Please give proper suggestion to me.
My husband (32 years old) is an Asthmatic and he is using Asthalin Inhaler but after taking the inhaler he feels acidity or stomach problems. Some time mild chest pain. What should he do? Can his asthma be cured? Should he take Homeopathic medicine or some home remedy can help to cure his asthma problem? Please suggest. Thank you in advance.
After tooth brushed also generate a bad smell in my mouth. I am using pepsodent paste. In my teeth is changed to yellow colour what should I do for this problem.
I was very fat till I was 4 years old but now you am very thin many of them tease me. I joined gym and I do exercise regularly to be fit but I m not getting increase in my weight so what should I do? I'm 17 plus now.
Dear Dr. For 3/4 yrs, any food solid or liquid gets longer time to gulp-throat-downs THERE ANY abnormal FEATURE IN THIS?
- Patient with seizure disorder should take medicine properly and regularly because if they skip even one dose then it can provoke seizure.
- They should do the regular consultation with doctor.
- The patient should take proper sleep and diet and avoid stress, driving alone and night duties.
I tried so many products for acne but there is no effect And my skin is so oily, even after I wash my face 5 minutes later it gets oily.
Hello, my elder son is 4 year old. He born in UAE. His skin is very dry. At his few months of age he got patches all over skin, after using many cosmetics finally Bioderma suits for him and it healed and repaired and gave very soft skin. But now we settled in india. We wanted to changed from Bioderma to any suitable moisturizing cream. Please suggest suitable moisturizing cream for him. Thank You.
Mara face par panderm plus cream ka reaction hua tha or five month ho gaye thoda sa Nisan baki h lakin face black ka black hi h iski wajah se Mara rang kafi fair tha to mai ASA kya karu ki face ka color pahla jasa ho jaye plzzz help.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.