Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Phagwara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avninder SanghaYour feedback matters!
I had root canal last year and it was alright till last month but now it has started paining whenever I eat or drink something hot. please help me. What to do ?
One of my frnd used to take tobacco and his tooth became tobacco stain tooth with full of gum line on his teeth, he is still unmarried (two times rejected from girl for this reasons). He left the tobacco now but still remains the black/brown layer on his tooth even he brush twice daily. What is the best way to remove the tobacco stain n these black brown layer from the teeth? please suggest the best way sir madam.
I m 24 front teeth overlapping little so for that I need to apply braces. By the end of next year I will go abroad before that I want to complete my braces part. So my concern is that what would be the feasible least amount of time that I need to wear braces for.
Is there any ointment to get rid of mouth ulcers? I got two in my mouth. I always suffer from this problem each and every month. Atleast once in a month. What to do?
I have completed my root canal treatment, now I want to put cap on them. What should I do now. How much costs for caps?
I have got sensitivity problem in my teeth. What I will do? I used sensodine but there is no relief.
Meri age 52 years hai Mouth ki skin main jalan hoti h mirchi ya katayi khane pr. Sb jagah dikha diya kuch farak nhi hua. Please help.
One of my braces came off. It's the only metal that is supporting it. Is it okay if I wait for a month to fix it because I've my exams going on right now and it'd finish only after a month?
For the past 2 months, I am suffering from gum inflammation and lymphnode on my left cheek and have taken few antibiotics like Amoxylin, Roxy. OPG confirms nothing. Have applied dologel CT also but no cure. What to do? Is surgery required?
Hello Sir Is it true that brushing teeth for longer time affects tooth enamels or gums? How long should one brush at a time? And how many times a day?
I am 21 years old I have been suffering from mouth ulcers for 2 years. I used many medicines. But not got relief please help me.
1.Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
2.Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
3.Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4.Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5.Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6.Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7.Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
8.Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
9.Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
10.See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
Hello sir /mam I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper teeth are also in front. So can we get over this things?
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.