Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Phagwara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AnoopYour feedback matters!
I have noticed that when I masturbate. I have faced urine problem after 3 to 4 days like I feel urge to urinate again and again however urine not come or if come it is very slow and in very low quantity. Can you tell me cause and solution. Should I stop it or not.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients which the body requires, though in small amounts, for optimal health. These chemicals play a crucial role in keeping our body healthy and disease free.One such vitamin is vitamin K, which is essential for optimal blood clotting process, and also has multiple other benefits. More details about the functions, benefits and sources are listed below.
- Vitamin K is actually a group of vitamins and has K1, K2, and K3. The functions and benefits accordingly will depend on the actual chemical being referred to.
- These are fat soluble vitamins and therefore absorption is better when something fatty is eaten along with it
- Vitamin K1 or phyloquilline reaches the liver and is essential for blood clotting. Reduced levels of vitamin K can lead to uncontrolled bleeding, but this is very rare in adults. Newborns can have this problem, and therefore, it is common to give them a one shot of vitamin K injection.
- Vitamin K2 is produced by gut bacteria and reaches blood vessel walls and bones. It prevents hardening and calcification of arteries, which is the main cause of heart disease.
- It helps in improving calcium and other mineral concentration in the bones and makes the matrix strong. It can be used in osteoporosis to reverse and control bone loss. It can also be used to heal fractured bones.
- It slows the growth of cancer cells and can be used to stabilise cancer. It has been shown to improve multiple forms including hepatocellular, prostate, colon, and oral cancer.
- It is beneficial in controlling Alzheimer’s disease and improves memory loss in ageing people
- It improves insulin action and therefore prolongs onset of type 2 diabetes
- It has been shown to have antioxidant properties (as most other vitamins) and also helps in reducing toxin buildup
- It is good for skin health and can help control bruising and dermatitis
Vitamin K is found naturally in many foods and the daily dose required for an adult is about 120 to 150 mcg/day. Therefore supplementation is usually not required.
Leafy green vegetables including spinach, okra, cabbage, beans broccoli, and asparagus
- Fermented foods like yoghurt
- Soybean in all forms including medium cooked as well and Japanese diet uses boiled, fermented soybean called natto, which contains tremendous amount of vitamin K
- Nuts, such as cashews, almonds, walnuts, are a good source
- Strawberries, grapes, prunes, and apples
- Seafood such as salmon and shrimp contain good amount to control heart attack and stroke.
- Meat (duck, beef, chicken, and lamb)
I got ejaculated within a minute during intercourse, but while going for second intercourse at the same time it take a little more time. Kindly suggest me some measures to lost for longer time.
How to improve our digestion system. I can't able to digest my food properly. Daily I can't get feel fully fresh. Please suggest me something.
I am aged 54 year, my hair did not gone grey, and also do not use specs at this age. I feel young to me. But my blood report on glucometer shows fluctuating sugar level after food from 190 to 450, but I do not feel anything, my wound getting heel soon, my blood pressure are normal, I have no pain in any part of my body since birth, but I remain very busy even in office and at home, due to which I do not get sufficient time for sleep and rest after food and even after breakfast, this was continued after I had my first child, due to his care, I have notice this sugar in me last 4 year, I feel that because of my busy target and lack of sufficient sliip continuously for about 17 years, my sugar show high in my blood, is it not so, please. Reply.
What Are the effects of masturbating of the penis? How does this effect the person? What are the precautions to be taken to reduce masturbating?
One my frnd is 27 years old and he is feeling that he is sex addict. How he can know that he is or not?
I am 26 year old male, I am having bad habit. I do masturbate in weak 4-5 times. How to stop this? Any problem will create after marriage?
Whenever I do sexual intercourse with my wife, I do it only for a minute and after that I ejaculate. I want to get rid of that. Kindly tell me how can I do it for 30 minutes.
I'm 22 years old. I've been smoking for 6 months. When I started smoking, I used to smoke 10 cigarettes in a day. 1 month ago I started smoking 2 cigarettes a day. 2 weeks ago I was having liquor on a friend's birthday (I drink occasionally) after that we had vaang with malai kulfi. First 1 hour I was ok but then when I got back home, I started feeling suffocated and also started vomiting, feeling weak, legs started shaking, chest pain etc. I took pankreoflat after that and PAN40 and everything came back to normal. Next day I was alright and had home made breakfast, lunch, dinner and didn't smoke. 2 days later I had pizza and I felt uneasy. It felt like something stuck inside my chest. I was shocked but it got stopped after few hours of rest. From then on I started taking home made food and take green tea twice in a day and drink lots of water. But sometimes I feel like the food is not going down , it gets stuck somewhere in chest. I also feel chest pain in the morning. Is this digestion problem or lungs problem and what should I do now?
My mother is diabetic for more than 10 years. Two days ago when she checked her sugar level it was 405. She started taking glimisave mv2 two times a day. She wants permanent solution.
Hi mam. Mujhe penis ke niche ek chhota sa pimple jaisa ho raha hai. Aur Ye kuch 3 to 4 months se ho raha hai. Maine mera najdik ek general physician ko bhi dikhaya. But kuch change nai aa raha hai.
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.