Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Phagwara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 22 years old, female. I have had a lump in my right armpit for over 6 years now. It is not usually painful. Although it sometimes does usually before my periods start. I have also had cervical spondylitis. Wanted to know if it was anything to worry about.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.
Respected doctors I am 34 years female and married for 10 yrs, I lives in haryana. I am feeling massive lower back pain. The center of pain is just up on my hip Bones. This pain caused due to I got problem in my periods timing usually. Last time I got my period properly near 15 th june, then after one month near 15th july I got little bleeding first day after then next day bleeding had stopped. And I got pain in my lower back for 4 to 5 days then I got normal. Now I do not have my periods properly too although I noticed few drops of bleeding in between 16 to 17 in August but I am suffering by massive pain for 10 days even unable to walk. What treatment is perfect beneficial for me advise.
Ectopic pregnancy, pain in lower abdominal region. Can be treated with medicines or require any surgery. Effect on fallopian tube.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
My periods are a week late. And still awaited. I had protected sex with my boyfriend and he checked condom for leakage every time. We did very carefully. Last month my periods were very heavy and lasted for around 10 days. Is that the reason for late periods? I lost my virginity last month.
I m 19 year old my period is running and I have hard pain in navi why and what to do please suggest.
Hi doctor. Im suffering for urinary problem.I am married. So my problem is when we close together so burning starting.It is in 10min.So pls help me.Tell me any remedies
Hello, can I take folic acid tablets without consulting any doctors, before planing for a baby. Please advise.
My wife is not interested in sex she has no desire for it, she doesn't even like me getting closer to her or touching her body, it is really irritating for me kindly tell me a solution & how can I change her mind. Please tell me what's the reason for her behaviour, & this attitude is only when sex is concerned otherwise she is a excellent wife & very caring.
Hello Dr., I need to seek your advise if am pregnant or not. Am yet to conduct a home test but little scared as few months ago my period was delayed and I got high hopes but the home test came negative and 2 days later I got my periods. This time I am again due for my periods in a day or 2. But since today morning I have been having cramps and lower back pain just like periods and have released small blood clots couple time but no bleeding . Can I be pregnant? ? Please advise. Thanks in advance
Check your sleep quality
Do you wake up with stiffness, numbness, or aches and pains? Do you feel tired when you wake up in the morning? Do you find that you sleep better in hotel bed than your own? These can all be signs that your mattress doesn’t provide the support and comfort that you need and should be replaced
Check your mattress:
Look for visible signs of wear and tear on your mattress. If your mattress looks tired, sagging, lumpy, dented or worn, it is time to retire it.
Check the time:
If your mattress is 7 years or older, a new mattress will likely improve your sleep. Also think of any lifestyle or body changes that may have occurred since you purchased your mattress. If you have gotten married, developed back problems, increased or decreased your activity, then your old mattress may no longer be the best fit for the person you are today.
check with your partner:
If your partner is tossing and turning all night, it probably means your mattress isn’t providing the support they need. And if they are tossing and turning all night, you probably aren’t getting much sleep either. That means the mattress no longer reduces motion transfer like it should.